AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan Management
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To be fair, Fassone-Mirabelli, Maldini-Leonardo did try to catapult Milan to 4th position.

At the time, F&M did get great players (on paper)
Bonucci - World Defender of the year that time.
Biglia - One of the best regista in Serie A.
Kessie & Conti - One of the strongest talent that destroyed a lot of their opponents easily in Atalanta.
Silva - Rapist Ronaldo vouched for him.
Hakan - One of the best free kick taker in the world.
Rodriguez - One of the most stable left back available.

And somehow we failed. I personally don't think it's F&M fault. I don't know if it's dumb luck, lack of abilities to create a system on this team, or just simply failed gambling. Oh, and giving Donnarumma 6m was stupid. But oh well, desperate times, desperate measures i guess.

Same with Maldini-Leo
Caldara - how they could convince ladri to take back failed defender (Bonucci) and just trade it with one dubbed as the future defender of Italy alongside Romagnoli.
Bakayoko - Well, it's not that failed. He showed that how effective he is at Mid. Clearly UCL material. Too bad our supply were shit. You can't win game by just defending.
Higuain - same with Caldara. With failed silva + a fucking kalinic. Having a "world-class" striker seem to be the best option Leonardo could pull.
Laxalt - it's the best way to get what genoa owed us. Lapadula "traded" with better performing player, which at the time was Laxalt.
Casti - same with Laxalt.

Paqueta - I'd say it's quite a success. I mean, he could just go to PSG or any other rich clubs. His talent is massive from what i seen until now.
Piatek - Same, even with disfunctional supplier like Suso. He still able to scored 11/12 goals.

And somehow we failed. I personally don't think it's L&M fault. I don't know if it's dumb luck, lack of abilities to create a system on this team, or just simply failed gambling. But oh well, desperate times, desperate measures i guess. (yes, i just copied it). Two managements, having bad luck (among other things), next management should just keep on pumping fund and finding loophole, instead of going for young talents and become big-club auction site. I mean, if each year we get improvements, last year we got 6th, now we got 5th, who knows. Third times the charm, we'd get 4th
Main reason we failed were inexperienced managers. I mean ,look at mess Gattuso made on lot of games during this season. Just two bloody points more from any of those games and we would be in CL now. It's not bad luck or anything - it's managers poor judgement and bad decisions. It's like you buy racing car and than appoint some guy without driving licence to drive it 20mp/h. It's ridiculous. They invested in players ,but they fail to invest in proper manager.
Maldini's first choice for manager is Giampaolo
Ivan Gazidis is ready to give shape to the new Milan , with clear and precise ideas on the roles to be entrusted in the managerial field: in this sense, waiting for Maldini'sresponse to the proposal made (role of technical director offered, with an even more field position, strategic and leading player of the club), in the intentions of the former Arsenal CEO to play a notably central role will be Geoffrey Moncada , former AC Milan scout leader since December 1, 2018.

Wanted by Gazidis, after 6 years spent at the Monaco where he has discovered and observed the growth of players like Mbappé, Moncada would support Maldini in sports air management . A remarkable leap forward, for the 31-year-old French scout leader (whose career has already started for 12 years), which will take place regardless of the response of the former Rossoneri captain, despite Gazidis's intention today to create a pair soon to be operational on the market front (between research of the new coach and reinforcements) and beyond. With the face of the new Milan waiting to take shape, between the climb of Moncada and the wait for the definitive reply of Maldini.
Arsenal’s fitness chief Shad Forsythe is reportedly set to follow Ivan Gazidis to Milan.

Good hire
Milan have reportedly offered former defender Alessandro Costacurta the role of team manager.

Another good move
(05-29-2019, 04:36 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Arsenal’s fitness chief Shad Forsythe is reportedly set to follow Ivan Gazidis to Milan.

Good hire

(05-29-2019, 04:36 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Milan have reportedly offered former defender Alessandro Costacurta the role of team manager.

Another good move

Two good pickups...
Looks like Gazidis is finally well and truly in charge.

Seems very much like This season was Leonardo's and now Gazidis is properly in charge
The aspect that’s being considered by Maldini regarding Gazidis’ proposal for becoming Milan’s technical director is not the role itself but about the management team Paolo wants to create and also deciding the new head of the youth sector [Sky]
What is a "fitness chief"???

Is this someone that works on the conditioning of the players? Or it has more to do with injuries/rehabilitation?

If it's the first...then it's much needed. I feel like the players are so unfit and unable to play at a high tempo. Just compare our tempo to what you see from other top sides. We also have players that are completely dead after 65 minutes. It's sad....
(05-30-2019, 06:53 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]What is a "fitness chief"???

Is this someone that works on the conditioning of the players? Or it has more to do with injuries/rehabilitation?

If it's the first...then it's much needed. I feel like the players are so unfit and unable to play at a high tempo. Just compare our tempo to what you see from other top sides. We also have players that are completely dead after 65 minutes. It's sad....

Yep in charge of fitness