AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan Management
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That's not a good thing, we are not even a good position to come out of FFP in non feeder club way cause we don't have much to sell and it takes time to have them. The path is longer than Inter.
(05-31-2019, 06:25 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]That's not a good thing, we are not even a good position to come out of FFP in non feeder club way cause we don't have much to sell and it takes time to have them. The path is longer than Inter.

Yep

That's why we're looking to buy young players with high ceilings.  Inter sold quite a bit of youth players to make profit.  We don't have that luxury
(05-31-2019, 12:03 PM)Karl08 Wrote: [ -> ]Need someone like jaap stam as manager.
Everytime our player do something lazy or stupid. Let stam slap some senses out of them overpaid players

A good Manager in this day and age do not need to get aggressive. They are experts re tactics and good man to man. Knowing how to be with each individual. If you are going down your way then Sam Allardyce would be even better.
Quote:As much as I respect Maldini’s career & man that he is, I think Milan needs a sporting director with experience- giving responsibility to club legends has backfired
Gazidis will attend the Champions League final tomorrow in Madrid. Open discussion with Maldini over the new role will resume on Monday [@AntoVitiello]
The dialogue between Gazidis and Maldini is proceeding well but they seek agreement over certain points, reports @AntoVitiello
Maldini’s decision on whether to accept the technical director role or not will weigh heavily on the choice of Milan’s new coach. In the case of accepting he’d be involved in first person in the choice [Sky]
The issue to be discussed is Maldini’s decision-making role at Milan. Paolo would like to understand if he will have an important role in building the team or if he will support a team built by Elliott. However the feeling after his meeting with Gazidis are positive [Sky]
(05-31-2019, 06:40 PM)craigAC Wrote: [ -> ]A good Manager in this day and age do not need to get aggressive. They are experts re tactics and good man to man. Knowing how to be with each individual. If you are going down your way then Sam Allardyce would be even better.

well, the system in Serie A allow us to have head coach to control tactics, and manager to keep them in check. Plus, stam played for this club, it'll give some "reason" than Sam Allardyce or Vinnie Jones or Pablo Escobar to slap some senses to most of our player right now
I'm not really sure I want Maldini to have decision taking power. If we think about it, from the Leonardo-Maldini duo (if the earlier reports were true), Leonardo wanted to replace Gattuso long ago while Maldini was the one who wanted to stick with him. Considering how Milan ended up without the Champions, I would question if Maldini's attitude towards our coaching problem played a big part in today's situation. The situation with Elliott downgrading the ambitions and Leonardo leaving the ship. If (and that's a big if) the reports on this matter were true, then I would consider Maldini at least partly responsible.