AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan Management
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-14-2019, 12:28 AM)devoted_dm Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah... He sold the club 8 years too late, in my opinion. After the 2007 CL win some kind of rot set in, and from there on we went through a slow, gradual descent from the position we'd held as one of the best, richest and most innovative clubs in European football. It probably even started a bit before that, as we never truly renewed the team that won the CL in 2003.

I can't remember his name, but the guy who's in charge of our marketing now recently said that in terms of marketing strategy we were 2-3 years behind the top clubs in Italy when he came in earlier this year, and about 10 years behind the Premier League. I think that illustrates Milan's problems perfectly. Basically we've been at a complete standstill for over a decade, while we should have been modernising and working hard to keep up with everyone else. We could even have had a new stadium by now, if you guys remember, but Berlu decided not to have one built after all because he loved the San Siro so much.

Yep. His daughter was pushing for a new stadium and he canned the idea.

We also had the opportunity to sell a portion of Milan to Emirates for good money which would have funded the new stadium but Silvio didn't want to sell to Foreigners...
(10-13-2019, 10:48 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]People adding here. So...
+3

+4
Sheikh Ali bin Saud bin Ahmed Al Thani wants to invest in Italian football.

The Qatar Investment Found member and owner of Al-Rayyan - as Maurizio Pistocchi reports - is ready to land in Serie A: "I hope very soon to buy an Italian club - reads the Twitter profile of the famous journalist - I like them with the Red shirt".
(10-14-2019, 10:31 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]Sheikh Ali bin Saud bin Ahmed Al Thani wants to invest in Italian football.

The Qatar Investment Found member and owner of Al-Rayyan - as Maurizio Pistocchi reports - is ready to land in Serie A: "I hope very soon to buy an Italian club - reads the Twitter profile of the famous journalist - I like them with the Red shirt".

THat would be good. We need us a rich owner that's able to spend.
(10-14-2019, 10:31 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]Sheikh Ali bin Saud bin Ahmed Al Thani wants to invest in Italian football.

He is buying clothes or what Sagrin that god his favourite colur is not blue Grinundwech
# Journalist: You have signed the Champions League draw with the big European Liverpool?
Ancelotti: In the absence of Milan there is no big in Europe
Mario cuizio journalist

Milan problems started with the divorce of berlusconi previous wife that took billions from him. Silvio latest press release about returning milan to him to make it great again came after the court decision to return silvio money back from his divorced wife
No more returning to the past, Boban and Maldini should be the last times. This includes Berlu, Ancelotti, even Sheva.
(10-22-2019, 11:24 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]No more returning to the past, Boban and Maldini should be the last times. This includes Berlu, Ancelotti, even Sheva.

I agree. Boban and Maldini I felt made some sense at least but that's it.

I very much do not want Silvio back and don't want any more past players as coaches. Carlo? I doubt he's the perfect man for Milan at the moment. We need someone that can rebuild the team and instill a playing style. Carlo is the type of coach we need to take us that next step much like he is attempting to do at Napoli
Adriano Galliani Sky:

✓ I am only now a Milan fan, the club does not need my advice when there is a president like Scaroni and he is my friend, Gazidis? I know him and I have great faith in him, as well as Boban and Maldini are friends and I cannot discuss their options