AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan Management
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maldini asking for experienced players..
Berlusconi wants to buy milan back
Sempremilan

Yes the godfather
(10-29-2019, 03:12 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]Berlusconi wants to buy milan back
Sempremilan

Please God nooooooooooo
(10-29-2019, 05:23 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: [ -> ]Please God nooooooooooo

+1
Arnault wants to buy acmilan for 960 m euros by 2020 ... Lazard bank in london is negotiating with eliott. Arnauld wants allegri to lead the team

Republica and others
Milan, in a statement announcing the appointment of Michael Oettel as Director of Sponsorships a new position in Milan.
. oettel was responsible for bundesliga and serie a tv rights promoting
ESPN

Berlusconi has repeatedly ruled out a return to the club, although recent results in the Italian general election, which saw his political party Forza Italia pick up just under 14 percent, may lead to a rethink.

"Many people stop me and ask me why I sold the club to who knows who, and they criticise me for the direction the club is now heading in," he said at a rally in Friuli-Venezia Giulia, reports his Mediaset television group.

"According to the pollsters, my sale of the club was among the reasons why Forza Italia -- unfortunately, in view of our expectations -- didn't get more than 14-14.5 percent."

"I will confess one thing: if things continue like this, I cannot deny that sooner or later, I will buy Milan back."
I hope Gazidis, Maldini and Boban all get fked after going with the cheap coach solution AGAIN.

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”
(11-04-2019, 02:01 AM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]ESPN

Berlusconi has repeatedly ruled out a return to the club, although recent results in the Italian general election, which saw his political party Forza Italia pick up just under 14 percent, may lead to a rethink.

"Many people stop me and ask me why I sold the club to who knows who, and they criticise me for the direction the club is now heading in," he said at a rally in Friuli-Venezia Giulia, reports his Mediaset television group.

"According to the pollsters, my sale of the club was among the reasons why Forza Italia -- unfortunately, in view of our expectations -- didn't get more than 14-14.5 percent."

"I will confess one thing: if things continue like this, I cannot deny that sooner or later, I will buy Milan back."

Devilol

The guy is almost 100 years old...
(11-04-2019, 02:01 AM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]ESPN

Please, in future ,when you quote old news (this one is from year and a half ago) ,mark that. By doing this ,you can only bring confusion ,cause someone can think it's new or that it's actual again. Which is not. Or make a separate thread for vintage news...