AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan Management
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-11-2020, 01:50 AM)millinarios Wrote: [ -> ]What a ton of BS. "immediate investments on the market and the pursuit of top-level player" - is there someone who actually takes this sort of thing seriously? Leo Messi, I mean come on its hilarious Big Grin

It was plausible till Messi was brought into it.
I mean a new owner could come in and invest in the club as well as bring in a top level player but Messi would cost us a huge amount so without selling off half of our assets, not sure how that would work considering we still have FFP to contend with. 

I mean if Arnault came in he could have sponsorships with his brand. And could inflate those but we already need taht just to break even for FFP let alone then be able to invest hundreds of millions to bring in new players as well as Messi.

What's he going to do... Have LV as the shirt sponsor for 400m a season?
As if UEFA will allow that.
(03-11-2020, 02:25 AM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]It was plausible till Messi was brought into it.
I mean a new owner could come in and invest in the club as well as bring in a top level player but Messi would cost us a huge amount so without selling off half of our assets, not sure how that would work considering we still have FFP to contend with. 

I mean if Arnault came in he could have sponsorships with his brand. And could inflate those but we already need taht just to break even for FFP let alone then be able to invest hundreds of millions to bring in new players as well as Messi.

What's he going to do... Have LV as the shirt sponsor for 400m a season?
As if UEFA will allow that.

A new owner would also have to stick to the FFP rules though. I think Elliott they had the freedom to invest as much as they wanted in the team, we'd be seeing a very different Milan now, and last summer they did complain about the FFP rules making investment impossible. And basically you have to invest money to make money. The new stadium is basically our only hope at this point, because that is the one key area in which our owners, Elliott or Arnault, can actually make significant investments. Not sure if that'll be enough to turn our fortunes around though.
Have a player at primavera level to sell for 10 million
Buy for 1 million later sell for 20, like Suso
Repeat above a few times
Build stadium

FFP fixed
(03-12-2020, 12:20 AM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Have a player at primavera level to sell for 10 million
Repeat above a few times
Build stadium

FFP fixed

Yep. It's pretty simple. But we need to curb spending which means cuts to high earners and dead wood. That being said. Gazidis is one of those high earners.
(03-12-2020, 12:20 AM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Have a player at primavera level to sell for 10 million
Repeat above a few times
Build stadium

FFP fixed

Atalanta 2.0  Devilcool
Now Maldini is not happy that Rangnick might be making decisions without officially being in charge. Capello is mad at the treatment of Boban and Maldini too.

Is Rangnick actually making decisions or are the rumours about transfer list just a wish list of what he might want when he comes? Once again I am finding it hard to take the side of Maldini Sad
Ralf Rangnick has reportedly imposed some conditions for signing with AC Milan, including the hiring of a key man from RB Leipzig.
Rangnick remains the favourite to lead a new revolution at Milan this summer despite the recent attack in the media from technical director Paolo Maldini. Elliott Management want the German, with CEO Ivan Gazidis on the front line leading the charge.
Tuesday’s edition of Tuttosport (via MilanLive) has outlined the conditions Rangnick has imposed regarding his arrival.
The idea is clear: he wants control of the technical area, on the pitch and behind the desk. To do this, he wants a sporting director with whom he holds shared visions. That man is Paul Mitchell – current RB Leipzig sporting director – who represents one of the cornerstones of the agreement between Rangnick and Milan.
Mitchell is contracted to the Bundesliga side and poaching him from there won’t be easy, but Rangnick has included him among the conditions for signing.
Rangnick may be only a technical director not coach too. He will then choose the next coach.
(05-15-2020, 03:13 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Rangnick may be only a technical director not coach too. He will then choose the next coach.

That's good actually, Rangnick isn't the best coach.