AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan Management
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-07-2016, 04:08 AM)edysim Wrote: [ -> ]“Our goal is to return this legendary team to the level of the best clubs in the world.”

Im looking forward to this mate Smile this statement kinda got me goosebumps hahaha

Don't celebrate too early:

http://www.football-italia.net/91063/ber...s-galliani
There is a going to be a shit storm if Galliani manages to stay. That will also be a good indication of the power he wields.
(09-07-2016, 11:03 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]Don't celebrate too early:

http://www.football-italia.net/91063/ber...s-galliani

I call bs... Why the hell would the Chinese allow Berlusconi to make such an important decision? Makes no sense.
Well, Fassone will be the CEO. That much is clear. So are they going to demote Galliani even if he stays? I can't see this happening. From all of the reports that we've been reading, this is the first one to say this and quite honestly it sounds like a shot in the dark. I'd say Galliani is 95% out at this point. I only give that 5% chance of him staying precisely because of Berlu and the possibility of him talking the Chinese into keeping G "because he has contacts and would help the transitions, blah blah".
(09-07-2016, 12:34 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Well, Fassone will be the CEO. That much is clear. So are they going to demote Galliani even if he stays? I can't see this happening. From all of the reports that we've been reading, this is the first one to say this and quite honestly it sounds like a shot in the dark. I'd say Galliani is 95% out at this point. I only give that 5% chance of him staying precisely because of Berlu and the possibility of him talking the Chinese into keeping G "because he has contacts and would help the transitions, blah blah".

In this case, transition to a small club can mean buying more Genoa players?
Haha yea, exactly.

Contacts are important, but it's not like Galliani is the only one with contacts. Besides, what does it matter when he uses the wrong contacts anyway.
Official: Umberto Gandini has left Milan after 23 years.
Albertini is close to getting a role in the new era it seems.
Would love to see Albertini at the club. He has plenty of experience and knows the club very well. Judging by his time at FIGC he also seems to have progressive, modern ideas about football, which is exactly what we need at the moment. Hopefully Costacurta and Maldini will join him.

I think the Chinese are wise to ask former players to return to the club. It's not going to solve everything, but one of my major complaints about the squad we have had over the last three-four seasons is that the players for the most part don't know what it means to represent Milan. These guys do, and having that mentality at a management level can only be good for the club both on and off the pitch.
Maldini said a return is not in his future now.