AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan Management
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Antonio D'Ottavio, former head scout of Torino, has been chosen by Fassone and Mirabelli to be Milan's head scout after closing"
Another ex-Inter scout who worked with Mirabelli already in Sunderland.
this is still the same old company strategy that we use, its just that we are now will be using inter man rather than our own milan man, better if we get someone from another country or city that has never work in inter in the 1st place.
I wish we had Monchi. If nothing else at least steal scouts of Palermo and Udinese.
New board:

Yonghong Li President, Han Li, Bo Lu, Renshau Xu, Roberto Cappelli, Marco Fassone, Marco Patuano and Paolo Scaroni.
I thought it was xu lol

I thought it was li han the owners of milan

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
(04-14-2017, 03:58 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]New board:

Yonghong Li President, Han Li, Bo Lu, Renshau Xu, Roberto Cappelli, Marco Fassone, Marco Patuano and Paolo Scaroni.

Typo maybe? Shau doesn't exist in Chinese Pinyin.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/bobbymcmaho...ca06436b47

Interesting article written by forbes. I read this somewhere else, apparently the new owners are not actually very rich themselves totalling about 500m networth, fractional compared to Berlusconi. On the flip side, they are also coming into this deal with a massive amount of debt from that US private holding company at 11% interest. It's a strange deal, considering they have that 300m in debt @ 11% and are looking to spend 150m euros+ on the market, they must have some big plan to recuperate.
(04-17-2017, 05:07 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Typo maybe? Shau doesn't exist in Chinese Pinyin.

If it looks wrong to you then yes, sorry I just copy pasted the list from Milannews and Football-Italia had the same
Massimiliano Mirabelli is officially director of sport