AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan Management
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please now is our chance to fire Montella & bring back Carlo
Carlo was sacked with every team for losing the league while having x2 better squad than rivals & pathetic result in CL.
His only bright spot is wining the CL with Real but Zidane, a rookie , with the same squad did x4 better.

But i admire Carlo for his man management which is his biggest asset alongside a charming personality which bring calamity into the team hence players will perform.
I would take him over Montella in a heart beat with the later is yet to establish an identity for the team.
Just dont over hype Carlo like he is a tactical wizard.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Oh ... Conte is on the table ?
Conte >>>>>>>>>>>> Carlo.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I don't support the idea of replacing Montella right away, but putting some fire on his asses is OK Big Grin
Ancelotti has done well in career ,very well.While in the face of it this will sound idiotic...hes also underachieved massively.From Parma to Juve to Milan to Chelsea to Real to Bayern with the squads he had he should have thee most impressive managerial trophy cabinet of any coach bar none.He doesnt like or maybe its trust young players , i think at going on 59 he'll forgo a role and take over Italy after Venturin.I d9nt think he has the will or passion to grab Milan by throat and make us great.
Milan Coach Vincenzo Montella jokes Carlo Ancelotti “can come here and be my assistant”.

Grinundwech
(09-29-2017, 04:19 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Milan Coach Vincenzo Montella jokes Carlo Ancelotti “can come here and be my assistant”.

Grinundwech

he better win one of the next two
Marcello Lippi? Please, they must be kidding. 69 years old... Please no!

http://www.football-italia.net/110617/milan-look-lippi
(09-29-2017, 04:19 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Milan Coach Vincenzo Montella jokes Carlo Ancelotti “can come here and be my assistant”.

Grinundwech
Good spirit... Let's hope it shows on the pitch
(09-30-2017, 12:38 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: [ -> ]Good spirit... Let's hope it shows on the pitch

It didn't...