AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan Management
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-03-2017, 05:17 PM)WCmilan Wrote: [ -> ]In my opinion, Juventus sums up the poor state Serie A is in generally speaking. They've made it to finals but have been literally torn apart by the likes of Madrid. In Italy, nobody has been able to come near juventus for like 7 years now. I think getting to Juve's level is being competitive, but still not at the highest level IMO.

Total agreement with this.The truth is we need ti be competitive in Italy first and foremost.We have a lot , and I mean a lot to do before that happens.Ite pointless making the UCL only to be like Napoli and Roma (up until this group stage)
Milan have taken a decision to target Antonio Conte for season 2018/2019. First contacts between the parties took place two weeks ago [Sky].

If Conte was to get sacked in the coming period by Chelsea, Milan would attempt to bring Conte right away [Sky].
Chelsea beat Utd so no sacking yet.
Chelsea would be dumb to sack Conte
(11-05-2017, 07:28 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Chelsea would be dumb to sack Conte
Well its Abramovic more than a collective decision.But theyve done it before with coaches.
(11-05-2017, 05:58 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Milan have taken a decision to target Antonio Conte for season 2018/2019. First contacts between the parties took place two weeks ago [Sky].

If Conte was to get sacked in the coming period by Chelsea, Milan would attempt to bring Conte right away [Sky].

An interesting thing about this rumour is that neither Milan nor Conte actually denied it this weekend. Milan said they're focusing on Montella right now, while Conte said he's focused on Chelsea. That's it. No denial that there have been contacts. And Conte has previously said he'd like to return to Italy.
(11-07-2017, 12:42 AM)devoted_dm Wrote: [ -> ]An interesting thing about this rumour is that neither Milan nor Conte actually denied it this weekend. Milan said they're focusing on Montella right now, while Conte said he's focused on Chelsea. That's it. No denial that there have been contacts. And Conte has previously said he'd like to return to Italy.

Milan is Conte's only ticket back to Italy
(11-07-2017, 12:58 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Milan is Conte's only ticket back to Italy

Unless Roma/Inter flop this season..atm looks unlikely
or Real Madrid/PSG is calling...
Emenalo has just quited Chelsea, so I think Conte is less likely to leave.
https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/chels...l-emenalo/

I don't follow Chelsea, but the news above (at least the title) seems to suggest that it is bad for Conte with what's evolving now in Chelsea.