AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Week 20: Lazio - Milan (Saturday, January 24th 20:45 CET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I don't understand how this side can be this disorganised
(01-24-2015, 10:13 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2015, 10:11 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]It was not intentional. If Lazio didn't just gifted by Montolivo's generosity, they probably would be surrounding the referee for a card.

If card were for intentional stuff only refs would be out of the job faster than Pippo :p

I meant "intentional" as in why Lazio players weren't that angry. Devilcool
They have tried to build a team on the cheap, cheap manager who has zero experience, free players that no other team wants. You pay peanuts you get monkeys.

If i was Pippo i would quit, go public and bitch about the management. No other manager will touch Milan, neither will the veterans now

I have given up, I will start caring and putting more time into Milan when Berlusconi does. I rather invest the time in my business...
Better luck next season. This team has no clue how to work together. Just a bunch of individual pieces co-existing.
And there we go. 3-1. Waiting for the 4th now.
Parolo 3:1 well that's the end of that
3-1 for Lazio.
Honestly I think Tassotti should be coaching the team for the rest of the season. I am a huge fan of Pippo, but he doesn't know what he's doing, and we simply can't go on like this. After this round we could be 13th.
Ohh I see our strategy now. Wait for all the lazio players to get injured and then strike.
I've not been able to focus much on the match today due to other things going on, yet I constantly look like Facepalm

Is there anything about Milan at the moment that isn't just broken?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10