AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer mercato 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's not true! That link came up a week ago from Turkish websites and nothing was ever said after that. Milan will not sell Mastour any time soon!
(06-27-2015, 10:03 PM)Stitch Wrote: [ -> ]Google now just got me a link to this article

http://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2015/06/...m-mastour/

it basicaly says that because Mastour decided to play for Morocco instead of Italy Milan decided to get rid of him. Apparently we are offering Mastour and 3 million for some Besiktas youngster named Frei?

This better not be true.

I don't think it even makes sense. Milan management is stupid but not that stupid. Nationality is barely a concern these days.
(06-27-2015, 09:33 PM)Hasan Rossonero Wrote: [ -> ]Bacca is an excellent player. I watched him a few times. Hard working, modest and Pekerman prefers him over Martinez.

His stats are amazing as well. I think he is a great great purchase.

Yeah apparently in Colombia he is generally considered to be better than Martinez, according to what I have read.
It's an ambitious signing, because as some people here have said already, he is a prolific goalscorer, but one that requires support from the rest of the team. Hopefully this is something the club realises as well.

I am curious about who will leave this summer too. Pazzini and Destro are obviously not staying. As I see it we should try to get rid of Cerci too, as we'll have no use for him in a 4-3-1-2 system. El Shaarawy's natural position is on the left, but he is young and skillful enough that I believe he can adapt to play as a secondary striker in that system. He already did it successfully in 2013.
Menez will obviously stay too. With Bacca joining, we will need one more player in attack, so it'll be interesting to see who that ends up being. Clearly we will be dangerous up front next season though.

Some are talking about the 25-man limit for the Serie A squad? Anyone knows when that will become effective?
25? They really should double that to suit Milan.
I also read something about increasing the non-EU quota from 2 to 3. Again, that's from other Milan forums, where all sorts of people make all kinds of bull craps, and I have no way to verify. Anyone knows?

While I am on it, when will Serie A start to have 18 teams again? I know that it is a done deal, but I just don't know when it will start.
The 25 squad limit was supposed to start in 2016, I have no idea if it was implemented or just talked about.

Is it a done deal? The 18 teams one I mean. I have always been for it and it is probably the only good thing about Tavecchio. Last I heard he wanted to do it but was sure he doesn't have the support.
I guess it is not yet a done deal. Sad

Will it actually get voted on June 30 (I suppose it is 2015)??

Quote:Saturday December 27 2014
'Serie A to 18 teams by 2016'
By Football Italia staff

FIGC President Carlo Tavecchio wants Serie A reduced to 18 teams by 2016 and backed Antonio Conte’s Italy plans.

Many have called for the Italian top flight to be reduced from 20 to 18 sides, therefore freeing up the fixture list and resources, while raising the quality level of the League.

“Cutting Serie A to 18 teams is the big objective of 2015, along with qualification for Euro 2016,” Tavecchio told the Corriere della Sera newspaper.

We want to vote on the change by June 30 for the 2016-17 campaign. Serie A would be 18 teams, Serie B 20 and the Lega Pro still to be defined, keeping in mind Serie D can develop a great deal.”

Tavecchio also backed Conte’s demands to end the 2015-16 season early, giving more of a build-up to Euro 2016.

“You cannot prepare for a European championship in 18 days. The average is 28.8 days, so I am convinced that with everyone’s collaboration we can sort this out. I will personally ask for the League to finish early.

“I speak to Conte almost every day, he is a tenacious man and a great Coach. The FIGC have never abandoned the Coach or his staff. The very clear objective is to give back strength and prestige to Club Italia.

“Everyone agrees the Nazionale reflects the country. Anyone who objects to this means they are against the growth of the overall football system. The Nazionale comes first.”

http://www.football-italia.net/60486/ser...teams-2016
So who we officially sign already?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Seems like we have an agreement with Luiz Adriano of Shaktar Donetsk. We only need to agree with the club as well, from what I heard they want €8 million for the player. His contract expires in december.

This however excludes the possibility of signing Abdennour for the defence because of his non EU nationality.

Now for Laporte and Witsel, then this won't be too bad. Wink