AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer mercato 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If Miha leaves I'd like Mancini, Benitez, Zenga, or even Donadoni to take over this team so we can reach the champions league once again and beat teams like Barcelona and Real Madrid 5-0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mexes for Ranocchia? Honestly, Mexes is the better player. I'd rather keep him then replace him with Ranocchia. BUT, with this management, everything is possible.
(08-28-2015, 11:01 PM)PerSempre Wrote: [ -> ]If Miha leaves I'd like Mancini, Benitez, Zenga, or even Donadoni to take over this team so we can reach the champions league once again and beat teams like Barcelona and Real Madrid 5-0

No, no, no and no on all four options...

and no, I don't think we can beat teams like Barcelona or Real Madrid 5-0 anytime soon.
(08-28-2015, 07:42 PM)slifersd Wrote: [ -> ]I think most would agree that we still need at least one other midfielder to be competitive. Since the big names are unlikely at this point, would a surprise deadline day return of Cristante be a good idea? He fits the all around, skill oriented profile that we are looking for pretty well. We only sold him cause we needed money to get Bonaventura, could be an interesting case.

Cristante was not ready last year and is not ready now. He couldn't even make the bench in Portuguese league Facepalm
(08-28-2015, 11:01 PM)PerSempre Wrote: [ -> ]If Miha leaves I'd like Mancini, Benitez, Zenga, or even Donadoni to take over this team so we can reach the champions league once again and beat teams like Barcelona and Real Madrid 5-0

4 options you mentioned were worse than Mihaj tbh
We are linked to Genoa's perotti. If we can't get a world class mid then he won't be a bad signing. Provided we get rid of 1-2 of our mids. Here's him against us last season https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APgtLqMdaLU
We are transforming into Genoa in no time

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Perotti's good, but I really don't understand why. We need a real reinforcement in midfield.
I hope mexes leaves, never liked him.