AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer mercato 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so sandro just a decoy
in the end i dont think we will get anyone
sigh
Our Legend and World Cup winner has sadly left us to play for Carpi.
2 year contract

Bye Zaccardinho!

Matri soon to follow him out to Lazio.
Hearing that the Whitsel transfer isnt looking good...(footballitalia live blog)...siiiigh
What's worse than dealing with Preziosi? Galliani discussing 'names' with Lotito. I am sick of this confluence between these men who are ruining Italian football.
(08-31-2015, 05:20 PM)somedevil Wrote: [ -> ]What's worse than dealing with Preziosi? Galliani discussing 'names' with Lotito. I am sick of this confluence between these men who are ruining Italian football.

Is there another Kucka we could loan from Lazio this evening?
(08-31-2015, 05:22 PM)millinarios Wrote: [ -> ]Is there another Kucka we could loan from Lazio this evening?

Devilol Devilol Devilol Devilol
Who is this Lulic we are linked with as part of the Matri to Lazio deal?
(08-31-2015, 05:34 PM)Warro Bantan Wrote: [ -> ]Who is this Lulic we are linked with as part of the Matri to Lazio deal?

A rotational player for Lazio that we DON'T need.....
I'm gonna be majorly pissed if we don't sign Witsel and he ends up going to and thriving at Juve.
Especially after all this crap noise about dropping Soriano to Napoli just to get him.

Happened way too many times in the past decade.

Fuck you Galliani. Just agree to the loan for Witsel with mandatory option to buy. It's not like we couldn't sell him if he doesn't perform this season. He could sell himself at the Euros for fuck sake. It's literally no risk for us.
I am just happy that this trasnsfer window is over in a few hours. Then we just have to worry and be anxious about the performance on the field. The day we have a proper sporting director can't come soon enough.
What time does the transfer window end?