AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Winter Mercato January 2016 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Winter Mercato January 2016 (/showthread.php?tid=1141)

RE: Winter Mercato January 2016 - ACMILAN1983 - 09-14-2015

My God!!! It turned out to be a wolf in sheep's clothing! So much mild confusion caused by half a day of posting, the despair is beyond repair I tell you.

Well played, good sir. Your legend will be remembered forever more.

Bravo!

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Winter Mercato January 2016 - millinarios - 09-14-2015

(09-14-2015, 03:19 PM)xudong Wrote: Stop lying, kid. That's okay, you can go back to your Barca routine. Okmilan

He is not Barcelona kid, more like Oklahoma Kid.

RE: Winter Mercato January 2016 - ACM2023 - 09-14-2015

what the fuck was that? Big Grin

RE: Winter Mercato January 2016 - millinarios - 09-14-2015

(09-14-2015, 04:14 PM)xudong Wrote: what the fuck was that? Big Grin

Sorry for my weird sense of humor. It was a scene from the movie called Goodfellas. The guy with the gun is Joe Pesci, he is like the trolling king in the movie.

RE: Winter Mercato January 2016 - Jay Crisp - 09-14-2015

(09-13-2015, 06:06 PM)nefremo Wrote: He is still average imo. I watched Torino twice so far this season. Yes he scored, but I don't think he was exceptional. Definitely not what this midfield needs. I can see him come here and be another Poli or Nocerino. Nothing more.

There is certain players that are made for these midtable teams. Saponara is another. He has done good for Empoli and was good again today against Napoli. But there is nothing about his game that says he'll be a top player that will play for a top club. Went missing the entire second half for example. After making mistakes he just stopped running multiple times (of course, he is the star in Empoli), did very little to no defending. A ton of misplaced passes in the second half, but nobody will talk about this and everyone will just mention the goal he scored. When in turn, if he goes to a top club this isn't enough. Every move he makes will be scrutinized and in the end people will realize that the bad/average outweights the good. This is why he didn't make it in Milan and this far it hasn't changed. Unless something drastically changes he will continue being a star in a mid-low table teams and just a very normal player at a top team, if he gets to one again.
Okmilan  spot on.Good post.

RE: Winter Mercato January 2016 - Stitch - 09-14-2015

(09-14-2015, 03:02 PM)Milena Wrote: Sorry guys, l was trolling. l'm İnterista. Please don't take serious my posts about Nocerino or Galliani. l had some fun.  Sleepy 

Players like Nocerino or Poli are not even İnter Primavera level. Galliani's one of the worst CEO's in the world. You are the dark side of Milano thanks to this great CEO. Since your golden generation, you have only won 1 scudetto. But we won 5 scudetti, 1 CL. İnter>Bbilan.

You were about to sign Kondogbia for 40 m euros, yet he didn't want to join you. Then, we signed him for 30 m euros. so He is worth 30 m euros. it's really funny, you make fun of your own team, because you were offering 40 m euros for him, not us.

Your goal should be a EL place if you ask me. Your squad is not enough for 3rd place. We will get 3rd place at minumum. l think we can fight for the scudetto. l don't know if we can win it.

Any news about Mr.Bee? He is your last hope. Without him, you will go to Serie B, where you deserve. l really wonder what you will do without his money. 92 m euros deficit+100 m euros deficit this year without new signings. Add 80 m euros too. You will never play in Europe. no EL or CL. Uefa will ban you for 5 years because of FFP rules.

but, but, i thought diego lopez and bacca are the only two players on our roster worth anything? how come you did not mention this?? please dont tell me that those two are bad too Sad Sad

RE: Winter Mercato January 2016 - ZvonimirBoban - 09-15-2015

Welcome back, Abbeylee. Life must be very boring for you to invent new personalities.

RE: Winter Mercato January 2016 - ACM2023 - 09-15-2015

What? DevilstupitoNeither of you are going to rip Abbey/Albert apart? I am so disappointed in you two.  Wth Aktion060

Winter Mercato January 2016 - am I Milan enough? - 09-15-2015

Mileno= Abeylee= Albert !

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

RE: Winter Mercato January 2016 - Stitch - 09-15-2015

(09-15-2015, 03:13 AM)xudong Wrote: What? DevilstupitoNeither of you are going to rip Abbey/Albert apart? I am so disappointed in you two.  Wth Aktion060
I'd rip abbey lee's buttcheeks apart no problem