AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Winter Mercato January 2016 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Winter Mercato January 2016 (/showthread.php?tid=1141)

RE: Winter Mercato January 2016 - WCmilan - 01-12-2016

And there's nothing to feel bad about either, Adriano apparently wanted to go because he was offered 8mln euros/season on a five year contract. Not many players would refuse that to stay with us. He's making Ibrahimovic money with Pazzini talent. If he's leaving to go to China in the first place for the money, it just shows a lack of ambition anyways. Makes him even more useless to this team.

Slifers, dont be too disappointed that those other players you mentioned arent gone yet. Nocerino's agent said hes ready to leave Milan. Cerci-Genoa until the end of his loan with us is also being finalized, Lopez looks to be headed out too, and ELS wont be too difficult to get rid of.

Interesting statistic:
Milan's last 3 No.9's were Torres, Destro and Adriano. Each of them scored their first goal for us vs. Empoli and were gone within 6 months.
Is it the Pippo curse? Or Empoli Big Grin

RE: Winter Mercato January 2016 - devoted_dm - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 07:55 PM)WCmilan Wrote: And there's nothing to feel bad about either, Adriano apparently wanted to go because he was offered 8mln euros/season on a five year contract. Not many players would refuse that to stay with us. He's making Ibrahimovic money with Pazzini talent. If he's leaving to go to China in the first place for the money, it just shows a lack of ambition anyways. Makes him even more useless to this team.

Slifers, dont be too disappointed that those other players you mentioned arent gone yet. Nocerino's agent said hes ready to leave Milan. Cerci-Genoa until the end of his loan with us is also being finalized, Lopez looks to be headed out too, and ELS wont be too difficult to get rid of.

Yeah I think we'll be saving a bit of money with them leaving, so in total we'll probably have some 20 million to spend when they're all gone. That could make all the difference for our midfield.

RE: Winter Mercato January 2016 - WCmilan - 01-12-2016

Well Adrianos netting us about 14-15mln euros, ELS around 10-12mln euros.. We may have close to 30 in total, that could even get us two midfielders if we spend it properly. If we can snap up Witsel for around 20mln, we'd have another 10 to spend intelligently on someone else.

Fiorentina and Roma are both battling to sign ELS now. We're listening to offers and apparently Fio would be willing to spend up to 15mln euros if they let go of Rossi.

RE: Winter Mercato January 2016 - Ace - 01-12-2016

Well selling Adriano has many interpretation to it:
If we're selling because he's deemed surplus to requirements, why sign him in the first place? Why even bother paying for him when we could have signed him for free?

If it is due to his form, its highly debatable.. He has been used as a defensive forward, a role which he excelled in.
Also he was more effective to our build up play than Niang.

If he's being sold in order to balance the books, then that's a whole different story.. Many other options would seem more logical, including Bacca and Bonaventura

And last, if it's his wish to leave, so be it. I wish him all the best and thank him for all the effort he put while playing for us. He showed passion, determination and dedication to this shirt in his short spell.

Ps: has anyone been in contact with Dev? He's been silent for a while...?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

RE: Winter Mercato January 2016 - Sampinjon - 01-12-2016

http://www.football-italia.net/78264/man-utd-%E2%82%AC40m-donnarumma

There's new chance to balance the books.

RE: Winter Mercato January 2016 - Ace - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 09:49 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: http://www.football-italia.net/78264/man-utd-%E2%82%AC40m-donnarumma

There's new chance to balance the books.
I don't think our management is that stupid to sell someone dubbed Buffon's long awaited heir.

But as long as Raiola and Galliani are involved, you'll truly know.

And this would be the straw that'll break the camel's back

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

RE: Winter Mercato January 2016 - reza - 01-12-2016

As good as he is I don't believe United will pay around same amount they paid for De Gea for Donna.

RE: Winter Mercato January 2016 - Mystik - 01-13-2016

No way no chance. Honestly, as good as the kid has been playing, it has only been half a season. No way he's worth that much and no way United are even considering spending that kind of money.

RE: Winter Mercato January 2016 - am I Milan enough? - 01-13-2016

Like someone posted, where will the money go after selling guys like Adriano (and SES) ..

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

RE: Winter Mercato January 2016 - WCmilan - 01-13-2016

That's the issue, if we knew the money were to be spent wisely on the things that are utterly obvious that we need (midfielders) then 14-15mln euros for Adriano is good business. We won't know if it was truly a good move until the end of January I guess.