AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Gianluigi Donnarumma - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Players (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Gianluigi Donnarumma (/showthread.php?tid=1180)

RE: Gianluigi Donnarumma - ACM1899 - 06-17-2017

(06-17-2017, 02:28 AM)sylrus Wrote: what do we not understand??????
f**k him, being offered that much money by the club he loved as a child, yet he refuse, why? because the new management didn't convince him?? or the new management didn't want raiola to get rich by selling you in the future?? so that raiola is more important than milan???? scr*w him and his family. and gagliardini told the press that dollar isnt affected at all means something to me. he did want to quit milan, just like de sciglio. us from hating des to hating dollar. how we have fail in developing our youngster mentality, no wonder des got a mental issue and wants the help of others to recreate his mental aspect. and this snake training with inter as a kid, and now he tell us he love milan and everything, but rejecting a salary that even surpass buffon. i hope both of them fail.

If he really does go to a real, PSG, or even juve. He will be burned at the stake if he has a few mistakes. These are teams that want/need CL glory and they won't waste their time on a young talent like we can at Milan. We are still trying to build something that I truly feel is 3-4 years from challenging for the title and CL I won't even get into because that  has become a very difficult competition All in its self. 

In all honesty give me 3 titles in a 10 year window and a couple of final 8 in CL id be a very happy milanista.

RE: Gianluigi Donnarumma - ACM2023 - 06-17-2017

All crappy "rumors" are coming out. Some said that Dollarumma cried; some said that Dollarumma was calm; the salty brother came out and accused fans of abusing his brother and family; then some rumors said that the family was blindsided by Raiola and didn't get informed at all until late. Facepalm

LOL at all these contradicting stories. This has been such a treat for journalists these days. Big Grin

RE: Gianluigi Donnarumma - am I Milan enough? - 06-17-2017

Marca reports Dollarumma offered 6M a year to join RM.

I dont remember we ever hated our own player so much. To me, he would be the one. This kid just made his story..

RE: Gianluigi Donnarumma - sylrus - 06-17-2017

De sciglio?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

RE: Gianluigi Donnarumma - Stitch - 06-17-2017

Lets make a poll in this thread - Keeping Dollaruma on the bench vs. selling him low?

RE: Gianluigi Donnarumma - am I Milan enough? - 06-17-2017

Milan fans in Poland are preparing banner for him during U-21 championship  Sagrin

RE: Gianluigi Donnarumma - Aficio - 06-17-2017

(06-17-2017, 11:36 AM)Stitch Wrote: Lets make a poll in this thread - Keeping Dollaruma on the bench vs. selling him low?

Why not on the stand vs sell high Big Grin

RE: Gianluigi Donnarumma - ACMILAN1983 - 06-17-2017

Me on seeing the response from Antonio Donnarumma and Raiola...

[Image: jackie-chan-meme.jpg]

I'm in disbelief that they would be so stupid. You don't go asking people to stop harassing your family by writing nonsense where the message is lost and you end by insulting the people you are trying to make stop.

Raiola's comments about principle and time is so moronic that it actually puts Donnarumma in an even worse light, because at least when they were silent there was the possibility of people having doubts about what occurred.

And then Galliani's puppet Maiorino pipes up by basically making a self deprecating comment, it's unbelievable.

On the flipside, Fassone and Mirabelli have played this perfectly. Announcing Donnarumma's not renewing straight away immediately put the onus on Raiola and Donnarumma. On top of that, saying explicitly Donnarumma made the decision makes him take responsibility, meaning he can't hide behind Raiola anymore.

I also believe Mirabelli also confirmed that he was offered 10m gross for 5 years (so 5m per season) and possible captaincy, basically leaving no doubts about the rumours in the press. With this, he announces Donnarumma's priceless and unsalable, leaving all the pressure on Raiola and Donnarumma.

RE: Gianluigi Donnarumma - Aficio - 06-17-2017

Haha, they're trying to win some hearts back, but that's impossible.

After Ronaldo leaks his intention to leave, I think Real is not a good place for him to come.
Real have reached their peak and now they can not advoid some downward in overall quality.
Ronaldo will leave one day, and this is the best moment to leave, when both he and Real are in the top of fame to choose the next path.
It is not easy to replace your main source of goals. We have suffered in Serie A since Sheva left, and CL2007 is just an exception.

Juve have an aging squad. They could win Scudetto, but CL is another story. They were lucky last season to face Barca in their worst state as their strongest opponent. Their problem will show clearly in 2019.

Even if I am a heartless guy, I still think staying in Milan at least for another 2 years is better for him.

Raiola does not have the experience to serve a Bandiera, or more exactly a Bandiera does not choose him.

RE: Gianluigi Donnarumma - devoted_dm - 06-17-2017

(06-17-2017, 11:48 AM)edysim Wrote: Milan fans in Poland are preparing banner for him during U-21 championship  Sagrin

Hahaha, this is one of the great things about having a global fan base.

Like I said in the transfer thread, Donnarumma has told his U21 teammates he is "being massacred" right now. I don't think he's seen the worst of it yet. He still has to show up at Milanello for pre-season training next month, where I'm sure there will be plenty of irate fans waiting for him Big Grin