AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Gianluigi Donnarumma - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Players (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Gianluigi Donnarumma (/showthread.php?tid=1180)

RE: Gianluigi Donnarumma - ACM2023 - 10-08-2020

(10-08-2020, 01:52 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: At that wage, offer 5-6 year's.

Release clause won't matter, if we fail to reach UCL I think Gigio will leave 100%.  5M, 10M, 60M release clause , it will be a bigger loss than the money we would get.

I think in Italy, the most is just 5 years. You can't do 6. 

Other countries allow that. I think Bilbao recently offered Inaki Williams a 10-year contract?

RE: Gianluigi Donnarumma - Demonbanana - 10-08-2020

(10-08-2020, 01:57 AM)ACM2020 Wrote: I think in Italy, the most is just 5 years. You can't do 6. 

Other countries allow that. I think Bilbao recently offered Inaki Williams a 10-year contract?

You could be correct about both.

Ok, 5 year's is needed. Like Donnarumma or not , he is probably next captain and is an exceptional talent. So, 8M/5yrs is not horrible for us.

I don't disagree, but when Gattuso rejected his pay but made sure that his staff got theirs, saying that "Milan already gave me so much", wouldn't you wish that every other one would be just like him, or at least close to being like him? Confused

RE: Gianluigi Donnarumma - sylrus - 10-08-2020

i thought there is a law where you can sign a player without negotiating if the players have player for 3 years in the same contract and not renew it?

RE: Gianluigi Donnarumma - Siregar - 10-08-2020

(10-08-2020, 01:53 AM)ACM2020 Wrote: €8M net + bonuses, yet only 4 years? (I know it is not much shorter than 5 years, the maximum), and release clause? what the fuck? 

I like this kid, and think he will have a bright future. but does he not feel that he has had enough? There are so many examples of great talents never ever made it to the big stage. Yes, he can claim most of the credit, but wasn't it Milan that gave him a chance too? Shouldn't the appreciation go both ways? How much money does he need to support a family? 20 kids?

What the fucking fuck. Angry

Agree.

I think our mistake made when we gave 6 mil euros just a couple of years ago. He should get 3,5-4 mil euros when F&M were in charge. He should now earn 5 mil euros after renewing but the fact is he gets 6 mil euros. The extension should be bigger but if he truly loves Milan, he should just sign for 6 mil euros with big bonuses as for the extension. Donnarumma should know our current level of revenue (financial power).

RE: Gianluigi Donnarumma - hwmook - 10-08-2020

(10-08-2020, 01:53 AM)ACM2020 Wrote: €8M net + bonuses, yet only 4 years? (I know it is not much shorter than 5 years, the maximum), and release clause? what the fuck? 

I like this kid, and think he will have a bright future. but does he not feel that he has had enough? There are so many examples of great talents never ever made it to the big stage. Yes, he can claim most of the credit, but wasn't it Milan that gave him a chance too? Shouldn't the appreciation go both ways? How much money does he need to support a family? 20 kids?

What the fucking fuck. Angry

4 years extension and his contract end next year so its 5 years from now, expire in 2025 isn't it?

RE: Gianluigi Donnarumma - nefremo - 10-08-2020

I believe if he extends for 4 years, that'll be 4 years starting now.

On the amount...I don't know why every extension (any player for that matter) needs to come with a raise....

(10-08-2020, 11:32 AM)hwmook Wrote: 4 years extension and his contract end next year so its 5 years from now, expire in 2025 isn't it?

I think you are right.  Devilcool

(10-08-2020, 12:22 PM)nefremo Wrote: I believe if he extends for 4 years, that'll be 4 years starting now.

I hope not.

RE: Gianluigi Donnarumma - Arildonardo - 10-09-2020

Raiola wants a €30m release clause in Donnarumma's contract in case we don't reach CL.

RE: Gianluigi Donnarumma - Sleeping Giant - 10-09-2020

(10-09-2020, 11:11 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: Raiola wants a €30m release clause in Donnarumma's contract in case we don't reach CL.

can anyone hire mafias from Sicily to exterminate this fat pig Angry