AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Summer Mercato 2016 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Summer Mercato 2016 (/showthread.php?tid=1215)

RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - WCmilan - 08-31-2016

Mati Fernandez to Milan, almost officialized.

EDIT: Sky says he's actually in Chile, not at Casa Milan lmao

RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - nefremo - 08-31-2016

I guess the Rigoni news was bullshit.

Fernandez is probably in Chile for NT duty but he can still sign the contract from there I am sure.

RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - Sampinjon - 08-31-2016

Yeap, but no medical. For Jackson Martinez that;s problem. For Mati Fernandes - Noupe.

RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - Arildonardo - 08-31-2016

So now it's 10 average (at best) players for our midfield fighting for three places. Well done.

Yeah, looks like we are signing him. Not bad I guess, for a mercato with 0 budget our teams been improved but not drastically by any means. At least we can somewhat field a competent midfield. I think we can hold things together until January, hopefully then players like Fabregas and Isco will actually come.

Today we got rid of Vergara, Diego Lopez, and Mauri on loans which is also good. I'm happy Mauri got a loan move to Empoli in particular because they've done really well creating midfield talents as of recently, and they don't have an option to buy him which is even better for us.

My only issue is that we have a lot of attacking potency in midfield but very little defensive, which worries me because our defence is already pretty weak as it is.

RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - nefremo - 08-31-2016

Why don't we try and exchange loans with Nazio for Balde. They can have one of our midfielders (Poli) on loan and we get Keita on loan. He obviously won't play there so he is jist going to lose value...

I'm not sure why we didn't sign Caceres. Our defence looks weak.

RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - slifersd - 09-01-2016

A really typical Galliani market, plenty of rumors and links with big names, damned near gotten someone whose own mother wouldn't be excited about, and then settled for a mediocre player that the entire fan base is happy with because the alternative could've been even worse. That basically describes every player we had signed this mercato.

So we got a 4.5 from experts of Gazzetta for our mercato, lol. I guess Galliani is going to find a few more excuses to justify why this is NOT his fault. And to be honest, I think even that's too high of a rating for what we did. The talent level we brought in is damned near relegation battler worthy. Gomez might have some upside, but this is still a very awful mercato no matter how you spin it.

RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - ACM2023 - 09-01-2016

So, is Rigoni official or not? Regardless, let's be happy that this should be the last time Galliani can screw us up. Wait, is that official that Galliani for sure will be gone?

RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - Ryo - 09-01-2016

(08-31-2016, 10:14 PM)WCmilan Wrote: I'm not sure why we didn't sign Caceres. Our defence looks weak.

Because he's not priority? 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought free agents were available for transfer into teams even outside of the transfer market.

Actually, can someone post up our team for the year? I want to see exactly what we're working with after the transfer market. I wouldn't be surprised if one or two names suddenly disappeared off our books because Galliani was trying to get on the good side of his next employers. The sneaky bastard.