AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Winter transfer window 2018 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Winter transfer window 2018 (/showthread.php?tid=1510)

RE: Winter transfer window 2018 - Kristophyer - 10-30-2017

Bayern won't let James go.
PSG won't let Di Maria go unless 50 m euros offer come
Milan won't have CL next year.
debt 300 m euros to Elliot.

to comply with FPP, you need to sell 2-3 players, let alone signing players.

Forza İnter.

RE: Winter transfer window 2018 - Kristophyer - 10-30-2017

(10-28-2017, 07:09 AM)WCmilan Wrote: To be honest, out of those three he's by far my preference because the other two have defects of their own.

I think we can all agree that Di Maria is unmotivated & not the same player.
James almost seems the same, young players get too much too fast these days and it makes some of them lose track of their careers. I feel like he's fallen into this category. I could be wrong?

Reus is a true professional, and probably the best player out of all three, especially if we're on the fence about formations because he can literally take on almost any role in attack. His only con is injuries, but he's been more unlucky than anything. I wouldn't rate him an incredibly injury prone player because he's been fit for most of his career, it's just been recent.
I would say it's also a possibility because of three reasons:
1) He fits the system
2) Puma
3) Borussia is a selling club, I'd be extremely surprised if they don't liquidate their assets in the form of Auba & Reus next year, or even January if they're out of CL. Reus in particular because of his recent injuries probably gives it a further incentive (a small one imo) for them to sell him before anyone else.
you are a selling club as well.

RE: Winter transfer window 2018 - porcho - 10-30-2017

HAHAHAHA!!!! A Merda fan talking about being a selling club... go live your sad existence elsewhere buddy.

RE: Winter transfer window 2018 - ACM2023 - 10-30-2017

That is not a Merda fan. That's Abbey! Abbey is back! For the 675th time! Big Grin

RE: Winter transfer window 2018 - Jay Crisp - 10-31-2017

(10-30-2017, 06:37 PM)Kristophyer Wrote: Bayern won't let James go.
PSG won't let Di Maria go unless 50 m euros offer come
Milan won't have CL next year.
debt 300 m euros to Elliot.

to comply with FPP, you need to sell 2-3 players, let alone signing players.

Forza İnter.
Dont have to comply with FFP  if we finish midtable bro

Can you not ban his IP ? Home and mobile Data ?

RE: Winter transfer window 2018 - nefremo - 10-31-2017

Or just lock him up in the basement! Big Grin

RE: Winter transfer window 2018 - millinarios - 10-31-2017

(10-31-2017, 12:17 PM)nefremo Wrote: Or just lock him up in the basement! Big Grin

I think he is already locked in the basement, apparently there is Wifi in there.

(10-31-2017, 12:28 PM)millinarios Wrote: I think he is already locked in the basement, apparently there is Wifi in there.

Sh1ting in a bucket and endless self romancing itself.Its actually sad.Clearly the biggest joy in its entire existence is to sign up to an AC Milan forum to try and insult the club when its in a bad period.Imagine that existence.

RE: Winter transfer window 2018 - ACM2023 - 10-31-2017

Abbey used to be a Milan fan. I know it happens, but still don't understand how one can change his team just like that.