AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Winter transfer window 2018 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Winter transfer window 2018 (/showthread.php?tid=1510)

RE: Winter transfer window 2018 - porcho - 12-13-2017

(12-12-2017, 09:14 PM)drucurl Wrote: OMG
Buy Aubameyang....and....play....him....left....wing...1ban

Just think about it:
> he's played there before (Behind Lewandowski)
> he likes to cut inside
> good shooter/finisher
> Spiderman born inside the Flash's body

He can be our CR7
Dead Serious

Yep, I like that Idea...
Sell Dollarumma and Kalinic, Buy Auba and Perrin.

Auba to play LW like you said with Andre Silva and Suso  Okmilan

RE: Winter transfer window 2018 - millinarios - 12-13-2017

If we indeed sell Donnarumma I don't think we'll spend the money on players. Most likely it will be to balance the books. They say Milan and Raiola are working on a solution behind the curtains for a while, so most likely this a response from Milan to the bad news from UEFA, not Raiola's evil workings...

RE: Winter transfer window 2018 - nefremo - 12-13-2017

I know there is probably very little truth in this, but football-italia has an article stating that Real is in the market for a striker and they are interested in Andre Silva due to Ronaldo highly recommending him.

I don't want us to sell Silva because I think he has the potential to become a top CF. He has all the tools.

BUT, everyone has a price and if his sale improves this team and puts us in a better position to achieve our targets, then it would have to be taken into consideration.

So what would it take for you guys to accept a sale?
Swap with Kovacic?
Cash + Ceballos?
Dry cash? How much?
Etc

RE: Winter transfer window 2018 - ZvonimirBoban - 12-13-2017

If Ousmane Dembele is worth 100M then Andre Silva can be sold for 70M. We can get Aubameyang with that money.

RE: Winter transfer window 2018 - AC_Troy - 12-13-2017

(12-13-2017, 01:17 PM)nefremo Wrote: So what would it take for you guys to accept a sale?
Swap with Kovacic?
Cash + Ceballos?
Dry cash? How much?
Etc

Kovacic or Ceballos would be nice

If straight cash, then 75m..  but I could see him being sold for less

RE: Winter transfer window 2018 - ACMILAN1983 - 12-13-2017

So there's an article on Milannews saying there are some stories that weren't known publicly about this Donnarumma situation. To break it down:

1) Raiola had an argument with the family when he saw there was no clause in Donnarumma's renewal offer. The family weren't too fussed about nothing being there.
2) Donnarumma was looking at settling in Milan, looking for a house and his girlfriend moving to Milan for him.
3) Mirabelli apparently promised Antonio would be the "12th" choice in the team, which hasn't been the case (Storari is ahead of him). Apparently the family are angry at broken promises and have also confronted Mirabelli where they apparently didn't like his "tone" of voice.

Frankly speaking I think just sell him. This drama is a joke and we have enough problems without having to deal with an idiot, his jackass agent and the soap opera that is his family. He's becoming a destabilising influence in the club, even if he trains and plays well, the club doesn't need constant speculation which he does nothing to curb.

Nor should any player or their family have any expectation that the player have an automatic position in the team. If Mirabelli offered Antonio first choice backup in goal, he was wrong as the coach should be allowed to make the decision and until now Antonio's shown nothing to suggest he should be ahead of Storari. The family shouldn't be so naive to expect Antonio to be given a position without earning it and having that attitude would be downright disrespectful to Storari.

RE: Winter transfer window 2018 - nefremo - 12-13-2017

Sell him in January. 100mil. I'm sure PSG will pay up.
Or maybe 70mil + Guedes or something. I'll take it

RE: Winter transfer window 2018 - drucurl - 12-13-2017

(12-13-2017, 01:18 AM)nefremo Wrote: 100mil or gtfo! Big Grin

Dru...not sure if you are serious or not about Auba. If you are, then I'll disagree that we should buy him to play him as a LW. He'd cost at least 65-70mil, and if we sign a 70mil player, then we should play him in the position that made him worth 70mil....which wasn't LW but a ST. If we want a LW and have 70mil to spend...then buy a 70mil winger, not a striker to be converted into a winger.

IF you were messing around in that post though, just forget you ever saw this reply. Big Grin
Of course there's an element of trolling to everything you see from me O

IDEALLY he should play his preferred position (St) 
However, it just might be possible that he might perform equally well or even better on the wing.

Some players don't know where they give the best results. Beckham thought of himself as a cm...even this glory days were on the right wing. Rivaldo hated playing in the position that he won the golden ball in etc.

Just behind the main striker, Pierre did a fantastic job....it also just happens to be what we need most.

Being a winger doesn't mean that he can't be the STAR. CR7 is on paper, a winger placed behind Benzema. Robben is a winger behind Lewandowski...so is Hazard etc

RE: Winter transfer window 2018 - Sampinjon - 12-13-2017

I want new board if he goes to Real.  Angel

RE: Winter transfer window 2018 - reza - 12-13-2017

Don't care about Donna really because of the drama and soap opera, but selling young players like Silva is a defeat for the new era/project/management (or whatever you call it) Donna would be a special case but the rest should not be sold this soon.