AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Summer transfer window 2018 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Summer transfer window 2018 (/showthread.php?tid=1608)

RE: Summer transfer window 2018 - reza - 06-08-2018

Werder Bremen have asked for Monto

Big Grin

RE: Summer transfer window 2018 - ZvonimirBoban - 06-08-2018

(06-08-2018, 01:45 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: All these clubs doing good business and here we are waiting for transfer ban or EL disqualification

What a shitty time to be a Milan fan

Last season everybody thought we were doing good business and see how it becomes?

RE: Summer transfer window 2018 - Arildonardo - 06-08-2018

(06-08-2018, 03:49 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Last season everybody thought we were doing good business and see how it becomes?

So this year we're trying the complete opposite. Looking like crap and turning out to be champions.  Devilcool

RE: Summer transfer window 2018 - ZvonimirBoban - 06-08-2018

(06-08-2018, 03:54 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: So this year we're trying the complete opposite. Looking like crap and turning out to be champions.  Devilcool

Well in a more serious note, at the end of 2017 summer mercato everybody will agree that we had much better transfer campaign overall compared to Roma, Lazio, and Inter... all finished above us.

RE: Summer transfer window 2018 - slifersd - 06-08-2018

I personally don't mind waiting a little patiently in June and get the right deal done. No offense to the players involved, but I personally wouldn't even invest in guys like Kluivert and Cristante, to be honest. Kluivert has some massive hype around him, partially due to his daddy, but from everything I've read, the guy is nowhere near ready to contribute at Serie A level. Cristante is somehow an emerging star these days, but this is a guy who couldn't even get playing time at Benfica like two years ago. Both are young talents that offers upside, but also massive risks to bust.

This team doesn't need a wholesale evolution this year. I think if we just keep our core together and add a few pieces, some starters and some rotation players, this team can be very competitive next season.

RE: Summer transfer window 2018 - artand - 06-08-2018

(06-08-2018, 03:33 PM)reza Wrote: Werder Bremen have asked for Monto

Big Grin
poor werder bremen. they deserve somthing better definitively. feel sorry for them, after HSV they seem to risk relegation next year with Captain Crap

RE: Summer transfer window 2018 - ACM1899 - 06-08-2018

Perin is a steal for juve

RE: Summer transfer window 2018 - AC_Troy - 06-08-2018

Mediaset Premium claim Milan and Monaco are very close to agreeing an exchange of loans between Andre Silva and Radamel Falcao.

RE: Summer transfer window 2018 - Arildonardo - 06-08-2018

(06-08-2018, 10:55 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Mediaset Premium claim Milan and Monaco are very close to agreeing an exchange of loans between Andre Silva and Radamel Falcao.

With options to buy. So I guess we'll never see if André Silva could make it at Milan. Disappointing for such a young and relatively expensive player.

RE: Summer transfer window 2018 - AC_Troy - 06-08-2018

Milan have no intention of selling Ricardo Rodriguez. Mirabelli attended the Switzerland-Japan friendly today to check the left back

[Sky]