AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Summer transfer window 2018 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Summer transfer window 2018 (/showthread.php?tid=1608)

RE: Summer transfer window 2018 - nefremo - 07-07-2018

A FULL STOP needs to be put on all transfer negotiations. Mirabelli and Fassone should not be able to negotiate with anyone anymore. Until the ownership situation is resolved, don't sell or buy anyone. 

If that means that we'll stay as we are then so be it. But under no circumstances should we allow these 2 clowns (F&M) to make decisions on the future of Milan when they'll likely be gone from this club within a month or two anyway.

Maybe when Mirabelli was talking about sandwiches and caviar, he was actually talking about himself as he might be unemployed soon

RE: Summer transfer window 2018 - ACM2023 - 07-07-2018

How come UEFA didn't impose a transfer ban? I am with you--if F&M expect themselves to exit soon, there would be a lame duck effect. They should not be allowed to handle transfers anymore. This is besides their incompetence.

Summer transfer window 2018 - Lebanese - 07-07-2018

(07-07-2018, 04:26 PM)xudong Wrote: How come UEFA didn't impose a transfer ban? I am with you--if F&M expect themselves to exit soon, there would be a lame duck effect. They should not be allowed to handle transfers anymore. This is besides their incompetence.

Only FIFA can impose such thing. UEFA can issue squad restriction on registrations.

RE: Summer transfer window 2018 - ACM2023 - 07-07-2018

Thanks. I was joking by the way. Smile

RE: Summer transfer window 2018 - AC_Troy - 07-08-2018

Gustavo Gomez’s transfer to Boca Juniors have been unblocked and Gomez’s entourage and Boca overcame the obstacles that had stalled the move [Sky]

RE: Summer transfer window 2018 - AC_Troy - 07-08-2018

Gustavo Gomez is in the list of players called up for the pre-season tomorrow. There are still some details to be fixed before the move to Boca Juniors [MilanNews]

RE: Summer transfer window 2018 - ACMILAN1983 - 07-08-2018

Why is everything such a soap opera with this club!? Sad

RE: Summer transfer window 2018 - porcho - 07-08-2018

(07-08-2018, 10:09 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Why is everything such a soap opera with this club!? Sad

I know right... 

-every other club;
Lets buy/sell this player...
Here's some money...
thank you for your business

-Milan;
Let's buy/sell this player...
*Insert some drama here*
Here's some money
*Insert some more drama here*
Thank you for your business/try find another player/buyer

RE: Summer transfer window 2018 - slifersd - 07-09-2018

Other teams are managed by real professionals, and we have been managed by amateurs and morons for over a decade now. It's the same thing in business. Some companies can get their crap together and get things done quickly. Others would spend countless weeks, months or even years to do the smallest thing.

RE: Summer transfer window 2018 - WCmilan - 07-09-2018

We deserve solid owners. It makes no sense to me why we haven't found that yet. We're one of the most storied clubs in the history of football, yet we're being passed around by these clowns. Something's gotta give, it's so frustrating.

By the way, I noticed Halilovic was free. Not bad, but does anyone know what his wages are?