AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Summer transfer window 2018 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Summer transfer window 2018 (/showthread.php?tid=1608)

RE: Summer transfer window 2018 - AC_Troy - 03-20-2018

(03-20-2018, 02:43 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Gianluigi Donnarumma’s agent, Mino Raiola, is asked whether his client or Pepe Reina will start for Milan next season - “hopefully Reina…”

Fuck that fat bastard

RE: Summer transfer window 2018 - Raffa_Rossoneri - 03-20-2018

I just can't see why Gigio is still holding on to him when his "love" to Milan is so big. Why can't he just switch to the agent of Antonio

(03-20-2018, 02:55 PM)Raffa_Rossoneri Wrote: I just can't see why Gigio is still holding on to him when his "love" to Milan is so big. Why can't he just switch to the agent of Antonio

$$$

RE: Summer transfer window 2018 - reza - 03-20-2018

I have posted this before but I still believe it, Raiola is enriching himself first and foremost. For example Pogba would have gotten same salary and deals from ManU without him. With a decent agent Milan would give what they have to Gigio too

RE: Summer transfer window 2018 - Raffa_Rossoneri - 03-20-2018

Speaking of the fat pig:
http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/raiola-donnarumma-s-agent-admits-he-hopes-reina-will-be-ac-milan-69125
He doesn't seem to make himself many friends with comments like this... XD

(03-20-2018, 04:42 PM)reza Wrote: I have posted this before but I still believe it, Raiola is enriching himself first and foremost. For example Pogba would have gotten same salary and deals from ManU without him. With a decent agent Milan would give what they have to Gigio too

It's true but he negotiated them

RE: Summer transfer window 2018 - WCmilan - 03-20-2018

(03-20-2018, 02:55 PM)Raffa_Rossoneri Wrote: I just can't see why Gigio is still holding on to him when his "love" to Milan is so big. Why can't he just switch to the agent of Antonio

At the end of the day, I'm sure Donnarumma would love to stay at Milan. He's got all the hype, and he's super comfortable having come from our Primavera. Raiola will keep getting him more money though, and that's why he's held onto him. 

And despite his love for Milan, I think if we stop increasing his wages @ his beck and call, and he has a far better offer he'll leave. Plain and simple.

I like that Fassone hasn't put much importance on it anymore though. He is always straight forward - if Gigi wants to stay we'll do what's in our means to keep him, if he wants to leave we'll talk. In other words, if you want to stay and be reasonable by all means. If he gets greedy he can GTFO. The fiasco over the summer made me lose a lot of my attachment towards Gigi anyways. The only player at Milan right now that I see staying for the long haul is Cutrone, he genuinely seems to love the shirt & is passionate about his game.

RE: Summer transfer window 2018 - nefremo - 03-20-2018

If Donnarumma and his family can't see that he is protected at Milan...then I don't know. He would have been under immense pressure in Madrid for example had he done that Arsenal mistake there. 

BUT, some people don't see these things. People like Raiola. Or maybe they do but they don't care because otherwise they won't get paid.

Whatever happens, I don't care to be honest. If we are selling, I just care that it's for a good sum and that the money is reinvested in the squad.

RE: Summer transfer window 2018 - WCmilan - 03-21-2018

Agreed. The most important thing is the well being of the club, as the saying goes; no player is bigger than the club. As long as we get fair monetary compensation for his sale and he wants to leave, by all means goodbye!

RE: Summer transfer window 2018 - porcho - 03-21-2018

the things are at the moment. It's actually better if he leaves. What's the point in staying if there's constantly going to be drama's with whether he is staying or going.