AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Summer mercato 2020 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Summer mercato 2020 (/showthread.php?tid=2205)

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - nefremo - 07-30-2020

Bild saying that Milan and Chelsea have submitted offers for Hertha's Samardzic and are waiting for an answer. Not really sure if that means a transfer offer has been accepted by Hertha and now we are waiting on Samardzic's decision or if it means we are waiting on Hertha's decision.
In any case, Bild is one of the most reliable papers out there so I tend to believe this.

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - Sleeping Giant - 07-30-2020

Despite playing well this season with Leganés, Óscar Rodríguez's future is not in Real Madrid. AC Milan and Villareal are interested in the player. Real Madrid does not mind letting him go, but they would like to insert a buy-back option in the negotiations. (Mundo Deportivo)

Besides AC Milan, Villareal, Arsenal, and Sevilla are also on the trail of Marc Roca as they would like to sign him. Atletico Madrid is also keen on him but they have a problem which is the lack of liquid cash. (Mundo Deportivo)

Calhanoglu has already let Maldini know that he wants to continue with Milan. Maldini is currently laying the foundations for the renewal with the player's agent, Gordon Stipic. The salary will be enhanced, and there will also be a release clause. (CM)

Donnarumma is close to extending his contract with AC Milan. The deal to be signed would be valid until 2023; 6.5M€ + bonuses. (Repubblica)

Zlatan is edging closer to renewal: 4M€+bonuses per season. There's a dilemma about the duration of the new contract: If there will be an option inserted in the contract to renew until 2022 or not. (Repubblica)

Cengiz Ünder has been offered again to AC Milan, Napoli is also interested in the Turkish player. (Vito Angele)

Inter wins the race for Tonali, The Inter sporting director Beppe Marotta has allegedly found an agreement with Brescia president Massimo Cellino on the basis of a €10million paid loan plus an obligation to buy next summer set at €23m, without the inclusion of counterparts in the deal. In addition, there is an agreement between Inter and Tonali over a five-year contract worth €2.5million net per season.

Contacts between Milan and Florentino Luis continue. The Portuguese player is also sought by other clubs, but, he will give priority to AC Milan. (SportItalia)

(07-30-2020, 03:01 PM)nefremo Wrote: Bild saying that Milan and Chelsea have submitted offers for Hertha's Samardzic and are waiting for an answer. Not really sure if that means a transfer offer has been accepted by Hertha and now we are waiting on Samardzic's decision or if it means we are waiting on Hertha's decision.
In any case, Bild is one of the most reliable papers out there so I tend to believe this.

Lazar Samardzic stats for 19/20-

[Image: main-qimg-54f0e3b678fed740bd73407429faf85e]

18/19-

[Image: main-qimg-2adc833af47a94196ce22234f0e6822d]

17/18-

[Image: main-qimg-fd20cb83ffc6ec5ba41a2e08bd4bc82f]

WOW, such outrageous stats for a youngster

I think if we get him, we must send on loan, I don't want him to get straight into our senior side so that he gets the first-hand experience of Italian football, patience should be maintained to handle young talents. He will replace Hakan in the coming years.

[Image: main-qimg-a020dce0ebb0f5bd3e421dfb987db03c]

Kylian Mbappe on twitter-

“Just watching the replay of Milan… Zlatan what a player. Age 38 That is all for me, good day guys ”

Kylian Mpabbe was actually a Milan fan, wearing Robinho jersey.

[Image: main-qimg-cf9e92cf20b32e9778acf9ccff894ce6]

Let's start Mpabbe to Milan rumors Grinundwech

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - ACM2023 - 07-30-2020

(07-30-2020, 07:55 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: A possibility according to Sportmediaset:
Leao and Paqueta to Fiorentina for Milenkovic and Chiesa.

After Pioli's comments that he thinks Leao will "explode" next season I think he stays. Include Laxalt and/or Castillejo in the deal instead.  Sagrin

Leao reacted to that rumor with a laugh/cry emoji. [Image: face-with-tears-of-joy.jpg] So I guess that's probably not gonna to happen.  Sagrin

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - Artan - 07-30-2020

Thinking of post Zlatan.....an experienced ST is needed,someone who is clinical upfront and knows well the league

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - reza - 07-30-2020

(07-30-2020, 07:30 PM)Artan Wrote: Thinking of post Zlatan.....an experienced ST is needed,someone who is clinical upfront and knows well the league

Quagliarella will be 38 next summer Big Grin

(07-30-2020, 07:30 PM)Artan Wrote: Thinking of post Zlatan.....an experienced ST is needed,someone who is clinical upfront and knows well the league

Caputo??? but I will get someone young like Scamacca.

(07-30-2020, 07:38 PM)reza Wrote: Quagliarella will be 38 next summer Big Grin

still will play better than Piatek Tongue

(07-30-2020, 06:46 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: Leao reacted to that rumor with a laugh/cry emoji. [Image: face-with-tears-of-joy.jpg] So I guess that's probably not gonna to happen.  Sagrin

Leao is pretty straight forward