AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Summer mercato 2020 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Summer mercato 2020 (/showthread.php?tid=2205)

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - Siregar - 08-04-2020

The worst scenario we have to prepare which could give hefty impact to the quality of our team is if all starting CBs (Romagnoli + Kjaer) and/or CMs (Bennacer + Kessie) are injured for relatively long. Compare to other position, I think we need more a reliable backup for our CB and CM as many have already mentioned, they are capable to compete with our current regular starters for respective positions.

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - mazen111 - 08-04-2020

Alfredo Bedola:
Maldini will leave Milan tomorrow or in the next few days for the transfer market, Mercato Milan has already begun and this is confirmed by Maldini's moves.
Maldini wants to close the right-back deal first, and he is between two options: Dumfries or Orih.
Fiorentina still wants Paqueta and Maldini's services to consider a reciprocal deal with Milinkovic in case of no renewal.
????

#ForzaMilan ?⚫❤❤

(08-04-2020, 01:01 AM)porcho Wrote: hahaha. Mate, you don't get the difference between positions and playing styles. 
Also you're from Jordan so now I understand. You're still having a cry because we keep beating you. If we're really going to play this game you'll lose. The A-League is better than the Jordanian Pro League and Socceroos regularly beat Jordan's national team so if my opinion is invalid based on living in Australia then your opinion should be worth even less.
Plus, I'm not even Australian, I'm Portuguese.  Facepalm

I'll say it again. Not able to argue your points so you attack the person.  Devilol

Are you surprised though? I'm surprised he didn't drop Bennacer to put Deulofeu there as a deep lying playmaker.

Yeah, shit time for everyone. We've just gone into lockdown again. Been stuck working from homes since march now. Seems to be going on forever. It's a shit time for everyone but as long as everyone's keeping safe, that's the main thing.

I would take Rakitic for 10m. I've never been a huge fan but his experience would be valuable and 10m is cheap for a player like him. 

more than likely. Conte seems intent on getting himself sacked.
i deduce that velmots can play in different positions like ibra, yet his style of play does not allow him not his capability

not at all. winning would give me headaches as media will be talking about it for ages, and yet forgetting to say play sucks. so, no i like it very much when they lose. overhaul everything especially managers and surrounding commentators, the i wont mind jordan winning. but, now of course lose it very much. when we won in last asian cup 1-0, they kept talking and talking about it. hey no hope at all in this jordan team, so ppl please stop talking and making us look worthy; be yourselves or improve. so hated it, they defended 10 players for 90 minutes and that is so embarrassing.

Rocca selects Leipzig

Thank you god

Elliott Fund is optimistic about the completion of the contract renewal process Zlatan Ibrahimovic, while giving him a ready role within the administration
[LaGazzettadelloSport]

Sky ||

The Milan started their calls to include Keiza, the Milan are seeking to join the player this summer in the system of payments, the player has a very high value on the budget of Milan, but the deal may be made in the system of payments in 3 seasons, the Viola requesting 70 million euros to abandon the Italian player.
#Milanista ?❤️?

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - reza - 08-04-2020

For attaching from pc click 'new reply' button and then on the new reply page, choose file, add attachment and then insert into post.

[attachment=233]

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - nefremo - 08-04-2020

Mazen....if you're gonna post translated news, at least fix the player names. "Orih"??? Is this Aurier? "Keiza"? Chiesa?

On Bonaventura...screw that. We have a guy capable of starting, which is Hakan. Get a guy capable of fighting him for that starting spot. Someone that can be good for years to come. Since when is Bonaventura this big "legend"? Whatever man. He was (sometimes) a bright spot in a dark Milan period. Let's move the F on. And he is also the guy who always pouts like a litfle kod when he was sibstituted or wouldn't start. He's no saint.

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - reza - 08-04-2020

Keeping Bonaventura is basically the Milan method that has failed since 2007. Pioli's few months success is NOT a reason to keep the old ways. I said it before of course Tongue but this is why I was ok with a big change like Rangnick

The method of keeping old players in Milan never showed failures up until the full team became a failure. We had boban, maldini, costacurta, Rossi, Albertini, weah, ganz, and others

I do love Milan for this family respect atmosphere which is obvious to all football followers around the globe. Yes keep bonventura and bring new players in place of Krunic and these weak players, so we have the right balance and ingredients

p.s as long as we hakan as number 10, then keeping old players is seen as way risky