AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Summer mercato 2020 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Summer mercato 2020 (/showthread.php?tid=2205)

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - Arildonardo - 08-15-2020

(08-15-2020, 02:52 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: No, I do not copy-paste from fake Facebook groups
[Image: main-qimg-4a468dcd49be5297557ac656b6217b31]

This is not the same as being offered the player.

I know there were some doubts about his future before he decided to stay. But the links with us, if any real ones, weren't strong.

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - Sleeping Giant - 08-15-2020

Milan is looking for reinforcements for their defense. Milenkovic is the first player on the list for the center-back position but Fiorentina asks for €40M and refuses an exchange involving Paquetà. (CorSera)

German Pezzella has an expiring contract until 2022. AC Milan, Roma, and Napoli are interested in securing his services in addition to Sevilla and Valencia from Spain. (La Nazione)

Fiorentina evaluates Vlahovic's future. His agent has made it known that the attacker is looking for continuous gametime. AC Milan, Schalke, and Crotone like the player. (La Nazione)

There are two profiles that AC Milan likes: Dwight McNeil from Burnley and Talles Magno from Vasco da Gama. Both have a price tag of around €30M. (TuttoSport)

Fiorentina joins the race to sign Espanoyol's Marc Roca. (Repubblica)

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - Artan - 08-15-2020

@reza,

pls take action against these fake fb group news posts, tranafer rumors of third,for us, irrelevant parties..i think RUMORS THREAD is meant for Ac Milan only, if not mistaken..What do i care as a Milan fan, if Everton has joined Benfica. Its irrelevant and making no s

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - mazen111 - 08-15-2020

(08-15-2020, 07:26 PM)Artan Wrote: @reza,

pls take action against these fake fb group news posts, tranafer rumors of third,for us, irrelevant parties..i think RUMORS THREAD is meant for Ac Milan only, if not mistaken..What do i care as a Milan fan, if Everton has joined Benfica. Its irrelevant and making no s

Very relevant

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - reza - 08-15-2020

I will edit or delete when necessary. The most important thing is to include the source and not copy paste full articles, it is ok to copy the headline and first line and put the link to the full article.

if anyone has to post those kinds of things there are separate thread for Serie A, La Liga, EPL, Liga NOS, Eredivisie etc

Reza

Some ppl write off topic. Can you make sure to solve this issue as the thread becomes messy and crowded

(08-15-2020, 07:26 PM)Artan Wrote: @reza,

According to your states, is this relevant?

CM:

Milan abandoned the idea of annexing Hungarian Dominik Szoboszlai

Mino Raiola offered his client Giacomo Bonaventura to Lazio in recent days. (il Messaggero)

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - reza - 08-15-2020

I will decide and I won't say anything before editing or deleting, thanks but this issue doesn't need more posts or comments.

About mercato, everything is recycled in various forms, it's been months now that Emerson, Dumfries, Bakayoko, Ibra renewal etc. are repeated.