AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Summer mercato 2020 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Summer mercato 2020 (/showthread.php?tid=2205)

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - Artan - 09-17-2020

in the aftermath of shamrock shitters game, its still obvious at least for me that, we are still an unexperienced team which can be put under difficulties due to lack of experience. we are zlatan dependant, and thats worrying fact, given his age. Maldini hast to start searching for some experienced player with very strong character who will lead the young group of players. it mustnt be someone who is 37/38 and mustnt necessarily get 7-8m p.a....

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - nefremo - 09-17-2020

Don't judge this team on the Shamrock Rovers game please. This was a game we simply had to win and we did. That's all!

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - Artan - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 10:38 PM)nefremo Wrote: Don't judge this team on the Shamrock Rovers game please. This was a game we simply had to win and we did. That's all!

in contrary... i speak long term. tonights game was a solid one by us... but speaking long term we need leaders on and off the pitch, and that zlatan wont be next year here. our good lock down form, is also thanks to empty stadiums. what when the crowd comes back and every single bad pass will be jeered? my point is, we need another zlatan to keep the team up, moreover, a coach on the pitch. for now, pioli is the coach in the sidelines, zlatan is the coach ON the pitch.

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - Demonbanana - 09-17-2020

Di Marzio: Krunic to Freiburg is off after the German club signed another midfielder. The Bosnian midfielder could remain at Milan

Come on Toro!

Lyon could offer Memphis Depay as part of the deal with Milan for Paqueta [Di Marzio]

No way!

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - Demonbanana - 09-18-2020

(09-17-2020, 11:16 PM)Artan Wrote: in contrary... i speak long term. tonights game was a solid one by us... but speaking long term we need leaders on and off the pitch, and that zlatan wont be next year here. our good lock down form, is also thanks to empty stadiums. what when the crowd comes back and every single bad pass will be jeered? my point is, we need another zlatan to keep the team up, moreover, a coach on the pitch. for now, pioli is the coach in the sidelines, zlatan is the coach ON the pitch.

I would like a few more experienced head's too. They may come toward the end of the mercato... hopefully. 
Baka, Depay and Torriera linked again. 

I would still love Cavani but I just don't see that as possible.

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - porcho - 09-18-2020

(09-17-2020, 09:43 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: This is true, however, he works his ass off. He tries to defend and doesn't sulk on the field. I say the guy he replaced was more overrated. I think Samu needs to shoot and hopefully score more. That's how I see him anyway.

I like Samu. I mean he's not great but he works harder than almost anyone else on the pitch. Would rather see him as the regular starter for now over someone who was arguably more talented but lazy and super predictable... So happy we finally got rid of that Suso prick.  Icon_lol2

(09-17-2020, 01:18 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: Lyon sold Bertrand Traore to Aston Villa for 21M+bonus. Paqueta money?

So far we are :

Biglia > Tonali
Jack > Diaz
Begovic > Tataranasu
Krunic > Bakayoko ?
Paqueta> Chiesa ?

By the way, does anyone have a opinion of De Paul? It seems he is ready to leave Udinese.

De Paul is a great player. would love to have him at Milan.

(09-17-2020, 11:16 PM)Artan Wrote: in contrary... i speak long term. tonights game was a solid one by us... but speaking long term we need leaders on and off the pitch, and that zlatan wont be next year here. our good lock down form, is also thanks to empty stadiums. what when the crowd comes back and every single bad pass will be jeered? my point is, we need another zlatan to keep the team up, moreover, a coach on the pitch. for now, pioli is the coach in the sidelines, zlatan is the coach ON the pitch.

We definitely need some more leaders on and off the pitch but I feel like those characters are few and far between these days.

(09-17-2020, 11:59 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: Lyon could offer Memphis Depay as part of the deal with Milan for Paqueta [Di Marzio]

No way!

YES PLEASE!!!!!

(09-18-2020, 12:14 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: I would like a few more experienced head's too. They may come toward the end of the mercato... hopefully. 
Baka, Depay and Torriera linked again. 

I would still love Cavani but I just don't see that as possible.

Those players add some experience that's for sure but they're not leaders. would love Depay and Torreira(Baka as plan B if either of these two are an option)

Cavani would be a waste of money. We'd end up having two of our 3 highest players fighting for the one spot.

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - reza - 09-18-2020

(09-17-2020, 11:59 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: Di Marzio: Krunic to Freiburg is off after the German club signed another midfielder. The Bosnian midfielder could remain at Milan
Come on Toro!

They paid more for a player who is almost same age but no NT. I don't know the player and I fear this is still part of 'Milan can't sell players' problem

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - WCmilan - 09-18-2020

I think we are a solid team, our performance wasn't perfect tonight but this team has explosive potential. We probably have one of the strongest squads in Europe in terms of potential. Whether all our players will reach their heights both individually and collectively depends on them & we'll soon find out.

One thing I hope is that management is already searching for someone to replace Ibra. The guy is an absolute superhuman and genuinely just as good as he was in 2011. He's slowed down a bit, but he's also a very mature player. His movement on and off the ball is so intelligent.

Anyhow, on some other notes - Yes to DePaul, and I also hope we start negotiating Diaz ASAP. He looks very talented & I think we have another Theo scenario on our hands.

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - hwmook - 09-18-2020

(09-18-2020, 04:52 AM)WCmilan Wrote: I think we are a solid team, our performance wasn't perfect tonight but this team has explosive potential. We probably have one of the strongest squads in Europe in terms of potential. Whether all our players will reach their heights both individually and collectively depends on them & we'll soon find out.

One thing I hope is that management is already searching for someone to replace Ibra. The guy is an absolute superhuman and genuinely just as good as he was in 2011. He's slowed down a bit, but he's also a very mature player. His movement on and off the ball is so intelligent.

Anyhow, on some other notes - Yes to DePaul, and I also hope we start negotiating Diaz ASAP. He looks very talented & I think we have another Theo scenario on our hands.

The rumours said Zidane want to keep hold of Diaz, that's why Real only want to send him on dry loan. I am afraid we will not be able to get him if we don't agree something with real Madrid soon.

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - hwmook - 09-18-2020

(09-18-2020, 01:17 AM)reza Wrote: They paid more for a player who is almost same age but no NT. I don't know the player and I fear this is still part of 'Milan can't sell players' problem

Its more of the fact that we didn't get the player we want so we don't want to let him go. Krunic seem to be in demand so I am not worried. Paqueta is what i am worried about, he seem to have a attitude problem that even Pioli cannot accept. We need to get rid of him ASAP.