AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Summer mercato 2020 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Summer mercato 2020 (/showthread.php?tid=2205)

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - porcho - 09-29-2020

(09-29-2020, 10:37 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: How is Marcus Edwards of Vitoria Guimares? I'd listen a lot about him. He is a RW

He looks decent. Still very raw. Would rather see us sign him over Mane though.

(09-29-2020, 06:13 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Let me name few-

Matthias Ginter
Duje Caleta-Car
Jonathan Tah
Izzo

Izzo is the most realistic for us.

I'd happily take Izzo. Would be ready to start immediately and mean we have 3 top defenders capable of starting for us.

(09-29-2020, 06:53 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Florian Thauvin linked. Available for €15m because contract expires next summer. Market value on Transfermarkt is €32m. Good alternative to Chiesa.

I'd take Thauvin. although we then need to find Samu a new home. Same goes for any new RW signing. Need to send away Samu.

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - hwmook - 09-29-2020

(09-29-2020, 06:58 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: Milannews.it is saying that with Paqueta leaving we're closing the chapter on Leonardo's Milan and his failed signings. And there's quite a lot of them that didn't work out, from Higuain, Kalinic and Caldara to Piatek and Paqueta. We spent a lot of money thinking that individual players could save us...

Kalinic is Mirabelli trash signing. Its ridiculous how much we paid for him. 

Higuain signing is not a problem at that time but he happen to lose his form from then on. He wasn't even that old at that time. Don't think we should blame Leo for that. 

Piatek. Overpriced but played during the dark era of Giampaolo so I don't blame him. 

Caldara is still our player so we are not done with Leonardo signing yet.  Icon_lol2

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - hwmook - 09-29-2020

(09-29-2020, 08:03 PM)porcho Wrote: He looks decent. Still very raw. Would rather see us sign him over Mane though.

I'd happily take Izzo. Would be ready to start immediately and mean we have 3 top defenders capable of starting for us.

I'd take Thauvin. although we then need to find Samu a new home. Same goes for any new RW signing. Need to send away Samu.

I would also take Thauvin over Samu, if Maldini can sell Paqueta then I am sure he can do the same with Samu.

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - reza - 09-29-2020

Di Marzio: Milan's first offer for Tomiyasu is €15M plus bonuses.

Seems low but who knows Big Grin

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - Artan - 09-29-2020

Tomy is under rated if you ask me. Versatile, 21, can cross and defends well with good positioning.

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - Demonbanana - 09-30-2020

(09-29-2020, 11:33 PM)Artan Wrote: Tomy is under rated if you ask me.  Versatile, 21, can cross and defends well with good positioning.

Yes. And he is deceptively quick for a taller guy. 

I think he will be fine with the bench for 6-12 months. In that time he should develop enough to push out Kjaer perhaps. 
I would back Tomiyasu to be better than our current RB, so that could be Pioli's plan too. Then sell Conti/Calabria.

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - devoted_dm - 09-30-2020

(09-29-2020, 08:27 PM)hwmook Wrote: Kalinic is Mirabelli trash signing. Its ridiculous how much we paid for him. 

Higuain signing is not a problem at that time but he happen to lose his form from then on. He wasn't even that old at that time. Don't think we should blame Leo for that. 

Piatek. Overpriced but played during the dark era of Giampaolo so I don't blame him. 

Caldara is still our player so we are not done with Leonardo signing yet.  Icon_lol2

Lol true about Kalinic, and Higuain was a loan deal, but I think the point was that we have blown vast sums of money on players because we focused more on individuals than building an actual team that could play well together. Constantly changing coaches of course didn't help either in this respect.

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - Siregar - 09-30-2020

Under Mirabelli and Leonardo, we tried to build team in a night chasing CL spot, unfortunately with limited budget compared with Chelsea under Abrahimovic's new control or PSG. We mostly tried to chase player that could give instant effect. We also did not give enough time to coach to build his own team. That's why it was always year zero every season like fans stressed every year.

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - Sleeping Giant - 09-30-2020

(09-30-2020, 02:55 AM)Siregar Wrote: Under Mirabelli and Leonardo, we tried to build team in a night chasing CL spot, unfortunately with limited budget compared with Chelsea under Abrahimovic's new control or PSG. We mostly tried to chase player that could give instant effect. We also did not give enough time to coach to build his own team. That's why it was always year zero every season like fans stressed every year.

Imagine if we would have bought Ziyech instead of that useless Brazilian Paquata
Aubemyang instead of Kalinic
Bastoni instead of Caldara
Probably would have not invested in Piatek and Piguain....

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - Sleeping Giant - 09-30-2020

Second rated English Club Waste Ham offered 25M for Milenkovic. (DiMarzio)
would probably get rejected LOL