AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Summer mercato 2020 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Summer mercato 2020 (/showthread.php?tid=2205)

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - porcho - 05-30-2020

(05-29-2020, 11:03 PM)reza Wrote: Would you guys consider Icardi to PSG for 57million a discount or normal?

No thanks. Not only do I think it's stupid to spend 57m on a problem player but I also wouldn't want 57m of our money going to MErda.

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - Sleeping Giant - 05-30-2020

(05-30-2020, 05:00 AM)ACM2020 Wrote: I would rather take Cutrone back.  Sagrin

I will take Petagna back.

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - Hitman - 05-30-2020

If true, Icardi’s price of 57m would be the first ‘significant’ transfer post pandemic. This ‘drop’ In market price still doesn’t reflect the rest of the market. PSG and Inter are two clubs drop the top 20 in the world financially, they are ones of the least affected clubs and Inter have accepted this loss. We are still 3 months away from the Sep 1 date of the market officially opening so a lot will change by then.

I believe that other clubs will be forced to accept higher discounts as the market opens up.

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - Sleeping Giant - 05-30-2020

Milan held talks with Madrid for four players- Jovic, Militao, Odegaard and Lucas Vazquez.
I am bit surprised that Milan didn't held talks for Oscar Rodriguez. He is gem of a player, better than Szoboszlai and more realistic than Odegaard.

Rangnick will have 75M budget (Mediaset)

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - Sleeping Giant - 05-31-2020

West Ham wants Milan starlet Marco Brescianni

A new name for the midfield for Rangnick, 19-year-old OGC Nice Khephren Thuram.

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - porcho - 05-31-2020

(05-30-2020, 10:18 AM)Hitman Wrote: If true, Icardi’s price of 57m would be the first ‘significant’ transfer post pandemic. This ‘drop’ In market price still doesn’t reflect the rest of the market. PSG and Inter are two clubs drop the top 20 in the world financially, they are ones of the least affected clubs and Inter have accepted this loss. We are still 3 months away from the Sep 1 date of the market officially opening so a lot will change by then.

I believe that other clubs will be forced to accept higher discounts as the market opens up.

I disagree that that is what's going on here. No one wants Icardi. He's too much Drama. The only clubs Interested seem to be P$G and Juve regardless of COVID. Inter don't want to sell to Juve so they're stuck with the option of either Keeping a problem player and losing more money, or selling to P$G for whatever they can get.

Plus. goes back to what I had said earlier. The financial status of the club owners have no bearing on FFP. Inter have spent a bunch of money and need to sell ASAP in order to balance the books. Better to get 57m now then risk it and potentially end up getting even less.

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - Rossonero21 - 05-31-2020

I think we have to consider our basis and our instant needs:

Our basis for a healthy rebuild are: Donnarumma, Romagnoli, Bennacer, Theo, Paqueta and Leao. All other players are IMO dispensable.

1. GK: we have a WC GK for the next years and we have to build on.
2. RB: Conti to stay, Calabria to sell. A first-team RB is a must
3. CB: one more as an upgrade of Mussachio
4. LB: Theo
5. DMC/MC: Bennacer. IMO this is the position we have to invest. And the ideal person therefore has a name: Sandro Tonali. He would be a great investment for now and for the future. Milan fan, Italian. He has the stuff to lead the team in the next years.
6. AMC: Paqueta. He is young, talented and we have to show him trust. I think he had a very good half season as he came and a bad season. He needs confidence and trust in order to show what he can. He has a great potential.
7. FC: Leao. Player with great potential.

The further moves have to be decided according the formation, the team is going to follow. If with wingers, we need urgent an upgrade, because we have only Castillejo. If we 2 strikers, it depends on what Ibra is going to do. With Leao, Ibra and Rebic I think we have a good fundament. The main problem remains in midfield positions...

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - Sleeping Giant - 05-31-2020

(05-31-2020, 09:16 PM)Rossonero21 Wrote: I think we have to consider our basis and our instant needs:

Our basis for a healthy rebuild are: Donnarumma, Romagnoli, Bennacer, Theo, Paqueta and Leao. All other players are IMO dispensable.

1. GK: we have a WC GK for the next years and we have to build on.
2. RB: Conti to stay, Calabria to sell. A first-team RB is a must
3. CB: one more as an upgrade of Mussachio
4. LB: Theo
5. DMC/MC: Bennacer. IMO this is the position we have to invest. And the ideal person therefore has a name: Sandro Tonali. He would be a great investment for now and for the future. Milan fan, Italian. He has the stuff to lead the team in the next years.
6. AMC: Paqueta. He is young, talented and we have to show him trust. I think he had a very good half season as he came and a bad season. He needs confidence and trust in order to show what he can. He has a great potential.
7. FC: Leao. Player with great potential.

The further moves have to be decided according the formation, the team is going to follow. If with wingers, we need urgent an upgrade, because we have only Castillejo. If we 2 strikers, it depends on what Ibra is going to do. With Leao, Ibra and Rebic I think we have a good fundament. The main problem remains in midfield positions...

Sell both Conti and Calabria, buy a good strong RB, Duarte can be used as a back up.
For me Paqueta is also dispensable.

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - Rossonero21 - 06-01-2020

(05-31-2020, 04:54 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: West Ham wants Milan starlet Marco Brescianni

A new name for the midfield for Rangnick, 19-year-old OGC Nice Khephren Thuram.

No way. Brescianni, Gabbia, Maldini and Pobega are our best prospects.

RE: Summer mercato 2020 - Sleeping Giant - 06-01-2020

(06-01-2020, 11:48 AM)Rossonero21 Wrote: No way. Brescianni, Gabbia, Maldini and Pobega are our best prospects.

Are you sure about Maldini Jr?? 
Inculde Gabriele el Hilali, Colombo, Capanni too