AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
AC Milan Vs. Juventus (25/2/12) 20:45 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Games & Tactics (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: AC Milan Vs. Juventus (25/2/12) 20:45 (/showthread.php?tid=236)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: AC Milan Vs. Juventus (25/2/12) 20:45 - Best-Pundit - 02-25-2012

(02-24-2012, 09:51 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: I'm sure Zeekay is thinking that Ibra does it on purpose so he doesn't have to play big games lol Devilol
You know what, don't be surprise if that really is the case. He has something like 1 goal in 8 matches against Juventus. Chellini always makes a fool out of him. Its such a pleasing feeling to know that he won't be in the team & Mr. AC Milan Pato will lead the line with Robinho and co.

BTW Elmago, what is your prediction for this one? I mean you reputation as a thread starter is on the line for this big one & your favorite players Ibrahimovic & Boateng are out Sagrin

RE: AC Milan Vs. Juventus (25/2/12) 20:45 - LebRN - 02-25-2012

(02-24-2012, 09:30 PM)Beppe Wrote:
(02-24-2012, 09:12 PM)xudong Wrote: I am getting annoyed with Ibrahimovic. Last year he had to get suspended for three matches and missed the game with Inter, arguably the most important one; he is just doing it again.
our results without ibrahimovic last year were excellent, we also won that game vs Inter. This time we got 6pts in 2games without him so it not that a big deal.
Its much worse that Boateng isnt ready for this game.

there was a short article i read about playing without Ibra: In these 2 seasons, Ibra missed 8 matches and we won 7 and lost 1 so that is not a bad record.(actually a very interesting record and that was on acmilan)

I don't believe we will play the same game we play when Ibra's on because we saw against Cesena how we played with Ibra & Boa and that should be an indication of how we play tonight (only difference is Pato for Maxi) ....oh and it's Juve not Cesena Confused

As for the midfield, I think Urby's marking of Pirlo could prove decisive as everything good about them is coming through Pirlo it seems.

& with Nesta & Thiago at the back, i'm hoping for the win!!

FORZA MILAN

RE: AC Milan Vs. Juventus (25/2/12) 20:45 - sylrus - 02-25-2012

1-0 we win this game
no matter who scores it
even better if 1 of juve player score the goal for us Devilol

RE: AC Milan Vs. Juventus (25/2/12) 20:45 - honsano - 02-25-2012

It seems that when Ibra plays with Boateng there seems to be a more effective team effort put forth. It is almost as though Boateng has the personality to stand up to Ibra and to make plays without just passing the ball to Ibra and just watching. Robinho was much the same way last season but early this season he was a bit more timid. Last year he was a great connection between the strike and midfield as a high energy player going up and down the pitch. THe last few games he has brought that back.

I think that is what we are seeing with Pato. He just does not have the will to fight back against Ibra. I think playing upfront with Binho if used consistent will be the most potent attack we can develop. As Pato becomes physically larger he can not only hold the ball up but also provide run support to Binho who also plays a fast pace game.

RE: AC Milan Vs. Juventus (25/2/12) 20:45 - ElMago99 - 02-25-2012

(02-25-2012, 07:44 AM)mzk57 Wrote: You know what, don't be surprise if that really is the case. He has something like 1 goal in 8 matches against Juventus. Chellini always makes a fool out of him. Its such a pleasing feeling to know that he won't be in the team & Mr. AC Milan Pato will lead the line with Robinho and co.

BTW Elmago, what is your prediction for this one? I mean you reputation as a thread starter is on the line for this big one & your favorite players Ibrahimovic & Boateng are out Sagrin

You know, Boateng has grown on me and now I think he's earned his ACM starting spot. I'm not on either side of the Ibra/Pato debate to be honest. I was optimistic until just recently that they can co-exist as their characteristics SHOULD complement each other quite well.

For me, Boateng is more important than Ibra for this particular match. I never make predictions, but since you put me on the spot. I'm predicting:

AC Milan 2-1 Juventus

Goals from Pato & El Shaaraway, and Matri. We want revenge and I'm sure Gattuso & Nesta are pumping the players up telling them what AC Milan signifies...

P.S. My Thread Starting Record is very good!

RE: AC Milan Vs. Juventus (25/2/12) 20:45 - Ryo - 02-25-2012

Does anyone have a decent stream for the match?
I just found out that instead of our titanic battle, my local Cable network has decided on watching Lyon v PSG....

RE: AC Milan Vs. Juventus (25/2/12) 20:45 - DUCO - 02-25-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hp-c2iyUqg&feature=youtu.be
andiamo ragazzi..... FORZA IL PAPERO !!! Segna per NOI !!! oleo ole ole PATO PATO oleo le ole ooe PATO PATOOOOO...
(02-25-2012, 05:17 PM)Ryo Wrote: Does anyone have a decent stream for the match?
I just found out that instead of our titanic battle, my local Cable network has decided on watching Lyon v PSG....

DevilolDevilolDevilolDevilol HuhHuhHuh

RE: AC Milan Vs. Juventus (25/2/12) 20:45 - fLame - 02-25-2012

(02-25-2012, 05:17 PM)Ryo Wrote: Does anyone have a decent stream for the match?

For streams, use this site Okmilan
http://freefootball.org/upcoming.php

RE: AC Milan Vs. Juventus (25/2/12) 20:45 - ACM2023 - 02-25-2012

http://www.myp2ponline.com/livesport.html

RE: AC Milan Vs. Juventus (25/2/12) 20:45 - Aficio - 02-25-2012

Abbiati, Abate, Mexes, Thiago Silva, Antonini, Nocerino, Van Bommel, Muntari, Emanuelson, Pato, Robinho

vs

Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Estigarribia, Quagliarella, Borriello