AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Week 3 Milan - Lazio September 12 2021 18:00 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Games & Tactics (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Week 3 Milan - Lazio September 12 2021 18:00 (/showthread.php?tid=2447)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Week 3 Milan - Lazio September 12 2021 18:00 - Demonbanana - 09-11-2021

Some media suggests the lineup will be
MM
Calabria-Tomori-Romagnoli-Theo
Tonali-Kessie
Florenzi-Diaz-Leao
Rebic

RE: Week 3 Milan - Lazio September 12 2021 18:00 - honsano - 09-11-2021

Man this Juve style of play is so boring. Definitely very susceptible to big men like Giroud or Ibra. I figured Napoli were actually better than this. Such slow movements.

RE: Week 3 Milan - Lazio September 12 2021 18:00 - Bennacer - 09-11-2021

Not happy with starting Florenzi. I think his subs have been average, and he needs more time to adapt. I would have Rebic there and Zlatan on top. Florenzi is to defensive, but i can understand if Saele is a bit tired after his games.

RE: Week 3 Milan - Lazio September 12 2021 18:00 - Sampinjon - 09-11-2021

(09-11-2021, 05:21 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: Right. Just how we didn't try to keep him first time around? How do you know they didn't try ? Of course they "couldn't afford the fee" why else do you think Napoli barely spent anything? Plus Chelsea are assholes that try to put a premium on EVERY player no matter who they are.
He played in 44 matches across all competitions for Napoli last season. I hardly think you will play someone that often if he is crap as what you say. 
DM's nearly always have poor discipline,  it's part of been a DM .

You've got your opinion,  fine.

Anyway,  you don't have to worry pretty head I'm sure this guy is a sub appearance if anything against Lazio

There are more reasons why clubs don't spend than just because "they don't have money". Maybe they couldn't get what they wanted and decided to wait for good opportunity rather than to spend just for sake of it. It's something our board(s) should learn ,cause there is no mercato where we don't end up losing money on something we don't actually need - all under excuse of "adding some depth"... Adding depth to misery...
And his 44 appearances might be one of the reasons why they underperformed and missed out CL spot. It wouldn't be first time that crap player gets more minutes and games than he deserves. We had Kalinic and few others as example.
And I ment on off-field discipline. Missing trainings after being rightfully fined...
Hopefully we wont see him in any match more than few minutes, not just against Lazio...

RE: Week 3 Milan - Lazio September 12 2021 18:00 - Ryo - 09-11-2021

Results have gone our way.
Time to make sure we go into next week's match scaring Juve fans silly.

RE: Week 3 Milan - Lazio September 12 2021 18:00 - Demonbanana - 09-12-2021

(09-11-2021, 07:19 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: There are more reasons why clubs don't spend than just because "they don't have money". Maybe they couldn't get what they wanted and decided to wait for good opportunity rather than to spend just for sake of it. It's something our board(s) should learn ,cause there is no mercato where we don't end up losing money on something we don't actually need - all under excuse of "adding some depth"... Adding depth to misery...
And his 44 appearances might be one of the reasons why they underperformed and missed out CL spot. It wouldn't be first time that crap player gets more minutes and games than he deserves. We had Kalinic and few others as example.
And I ment on off-field discipline. Missing trainings after being rightfully fined...
Hopefully we wont see him in any match more than few minutes, not just against Lazio...
That's what I was saying. Many reasons why club's may not of brought Bakayoko. You where the one saying  that since no one one did then he sucks.

Anyway,  regarding your last line you're in for disappointing season from that point. 

Well, you don't like Bakayoko.  Fine. I think he's a handy addition. That's all.

RE: Week 3 Milan - Lazio September 12 2021 18:00 - Demonbanana - 09-12-2021

I'm happy J.Correa isn't at Lazio. He usually ripped us in the past and hopefully Kessie pockets SMS again.

Tough game still but looking forward to a win.

Take inspiration from the women who crushed Lazio 8-1!

RE: Week 3 Milan - Lazio September 12 2021 18:00 - hwmook - 09-12-2021

(09-11-2021, 11:41 AM)Sampinjon Wrote: He was not good enough for them to activate option and keep him permanently.

Err, it was a dry loan to Napoli. There wasn't any option to activate.  Icon_lol2 Chelsea want 30m for him so nobody want to pay that amount.

RE: Week 3 Milan - Lazio September 12 2021 18:00 - hwmook - 09-12-2021

(09-11-2021, 05:51 PM)honsano Wrote: Man this Juve style of play is so boring. Definitely very susceptible to big men like Giroud or Ibra. I figured Napoli were actually better than this. Such slow movements.

Juve need a player like Dollarumma desperately.

RE: Week 3 Milan - Lazio September 12 2021 18:00 - Sampinjon - 09-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 02:45 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: That's what I was saying. Many reasons why club's may not of brought Bakayoko. You where the one saying  that since no one one did then he sucks.

Anyway,  regarding your last line you're in for disappointing season from that point. 

Well, you don't like Bakayoko.  Fine. I think he's a handy addition. That's all.

Clubs often tends to sign those who're good. We did with Theo and Tomori. If they're unsure than they tend to extend and wait for further development. Diaz, for example. When they sucks they let them go and do nothing. It's simple as that. Sure, we can pretend that there is "more behind the scenes"... Be my guest I don't mind.

(09-12-2021, 06:38 AM)hwmook Wrote: Err, it was a dry loan to Napoli. There wasn't any option to activate.  Icon_lol2 Chelsea want 30m for him so nobody want to pay that amount.

You said it. They want 30M for him and nobody want to pay that money. Why? Cuase he's overpriced crap player who offers nothing on the filed during 80-90% games he play. 30M for solid and consistent performer is bargain in this crazy market prices days. Noone would miss that opportunity.
Clubs sign him on loans as some backup option in hope that miracle will happen and he'll show something in more than few games during season. When that doesn't happen they return him and that's it. That's everything he is. That's everything he'll ever be...
Option or not it doesn't change point. Extend. You won't give up on crucial cog of your future success without giving as much fight as you can.