AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Winter mercato 2022 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Winter mercato 2022 (/showthread.php?tid=2448)

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - hwmook - 10-27-2021

(10-26-2021, 05:05 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: I agree. I have always liked Belotti (perhaps I am biased towards any Milanista), but agree that he has been declining for the past two seasons. Still, I don't think he is a bad option at all. I don't know about his end product but feel confident that his work rate will come extremely handy. Imagine a few mad dogs (Belotti, Rebic, Saelesmaekers, etc.) fighting for every loose ball.  Sagrin

I don't think he is on a decline, that is his level all along.  Icon_lol2

There is really no harm in getting Belotti on a free transfer. He is good enough to be a rotation striker. As Rebic has shown, we need a player to chase after the ball, he will fit in here.

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - porcho - 10-27-2021

(10-26-2021, 08:43 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Nicola Schira @NicoSchira

#ACMilan are planning 4 important contracts extensions: talks in progress for the renewals of Ismael #Bennacer, Rafael #Leao, #TheoHernandez and Simon #Kjaer

GdS reports similar and Favire is expected in January.

Faivre in Jan would be great and yes, we need to lock in those guys. The first 3 need to sign on for long term deals. 

(10-26-2021, 08:47 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: There was a report saying we'd take Belotti while Torino take Pobega.  

Why not Krunic? The guy is way below Milan level but he might be OK for Torino or similar. If Adli comes in January along with Favire,  Krunic has no space. Plus,  no one wants him at Milan anyway.

No thanks. I want Belotti for depth but not at the expense of Pobega. I would entertain a Krunic swap in Jan between those two. 

(10-27-2021, 12:11 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Zio doesn't like anyone we're linked too !  Icon_lol2
Anyway, that's up to Zio.

Belotti for free is better than just relying on the old guy's and unproven Pellegri. 
He is strong for his size and is a good header. We don't need him to lead the attack so much, just to support most time's,  so Belotti would be fine until we can get Lucca or bring back Colombo

Pellegri was a low risk move but has proven to be a shit one so far. Belotti for free is a no brainer. the guy might not be a world beater but he's a hard worker and would work well with the players we have. If we also get a Lucca, or Colombo continues to explode, then that gives us some options up front. it's pretty clear so far this season, we do much better with a hard worker as ST rather than a traditional #9.

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - Artan - 10-27-2021

Belotti as CF and Rebic as LWF, sounds like having two Gattuso's on the pitch

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - Codazzi - 10-27-2021

(10-24-2021, 10:32 PM)Zio Fester Wrote: AC Milan are ready to make a new attempt for Romain Faivre in January as the right-wing needs reinforcement. The Rossoneri tried to sign the winger this summer but Brest rejected their offers.

According to Daniele Longo of Calciomercato.com, Faivre has remained at the top of Milan’s wish list as his characteristics are deemed perfect for Stefano Pioli’s system. And as a result of this, a new assault is being planned.

Okmilan

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - Demonbanana - 10-28-2021

@Torcedorescom: Milan already has a verbal agreement with striker #YuriAlberto. Milan has offered an #Internacional €10M + several bonuses. There is no possibility that Internacional will open conversations for less than 20 million euros. Yuri Alberto is trying to sensitize the board to accept Milan's offer

Yuri Alberto with 11 goals and 3 assists in 27 matches for Internacional

Schira: #ACMilan are interested in Bouba #Kamara as a possible replacement of #Kessie (his contract expires in June). #OM?s midfielder has been contacted by 2 english clubs, but he is fascinated by #Rossoneri?s project and turned down first #OlympiqueMarseille?s bid to extend. #transfers

We should get Kamara regardless of Kessie staying or not. Please get rid of Krunic ffs!

Playing midfield and CB is a great flexibility to have.

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - Zio Fester - 10-28-2021

The agent of AC Milan midfielder Franck Kessie is continuing to shop around to try and find the best deal for his client, according to a report.

According to the latest from journalist Alessandro Jacobone, it seems as if George Atangana’s attention at the moment is more on finding an agreement with a new club rather than negotiating with Milan as the agent continues in search of the perfect contract for his client.

In fact, he has spoken to Ligue 1 giants Paris Saint-Germain in recent days and in particular sporting director Leonardo, and it has emerged that he has asked for a five-year contract worth €10m net per season plus €2m in bonuses, therefore a contract potentially worth €60m net.

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - porcho - 10-28-2021

(10-28-2021, 07:29 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: @Torcedorescom: Milan already has a verbal agreement with striker #YuriAlberto. Milan has offered an #Internacional €10M + several bonuses. There is no possibility that Internacional will open conversations for less than 20 million euros. Yuri Alberto is trying to sensitize the board to accept Milan's offer

Yuri Alberto with 11 goals and 3 assists in 27 matches for Internacional

Schira: #ACMilan are interested in Bouba #Kamara as a possible replacement of #Kessie (his contract expires in June). #OM?s midfielder has been contacted by 2 english clubs, but he is fascinated by #Rossoneri?s project and turned down first #OlympiqueMarseille?s bid to extend. #transfers

We should get Kamara regardless of Kessie staying or not. Please get rid of Krunic ffs!

Playing midfield and CB is a great flexibility to have.

Yeah, I think so too. Picking up a player like that for free would be great. 

(10-28-2021, 10:41 AM)Zio Fester Wrote: The agent of AC Milan midfielder Franck Kessie is continuing to shop around to try and find the best deal for his client, according to a report.

According to the latest from journalist Alessandro Jacobone, it seems as if George Atangana’s attention at the moment is more on finding an agreement with a new club rather than negotiating with Milan as the agent continues in search of the perfect contract for his client.

In fact, he has spoken to Ligue 1 giants Paris Saint-Germain in recent days and in particular sporting director Leonardo, and it has emerged that he has asked for a five-year contract worth €10m net per season plus €2m in bonuses, therefore a contract potentially worth €60m net.

Devilol Devilol Devilol Devilol Let them have him. He's not worth even half that. without the bonuses.

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - Zio Fester - 10-28-2021

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport it now seems certain that Kessie is leaving Milan. His agent George Atangana is not making progress in talks with Milan and the possibility of the Ivorian renewing is now very small.

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - ACM2023 - 10-28-2021

Can we please NOT talk about Kessie? Especially if there is nothing positive, nothing definitive.

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - slifersd - 10-28-2021

(10-28-2021, 12:32 PM)porcho Wrote: Yeah, I think so too. Picking up a player like that for free would be great. 

Devilol Devilol Devilol Devilol Let them have him. He's not worth even half that. without the bonuses.

Kessie on PSG would be fun to watch. If guys like Paredes and Wijnadum are warming the bench every week and getting almost no game time at all, I can't see Kessie doing much better tbh. If Kessie wants that in his career at the tender age of 25, well, more power to him. Tonali has made him more or less expendable anyway and we can get someone like Kamara for depth.