AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Winter mercato 2022 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Winter mercato 2022 (/showthread.php?tid=2448)

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - Demonbanana - 12-15-2021

Sky reports CAF are currently meeting and seems likely they will postpone the AFCON indefinitely.

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - Demonbanana - 12-15-2021

CM report's Genoa are discussing a deal for Castillejo but he would rather go back to Spain. 
They also report Milan are interested in 21yo Empoli Left-back Fabiano Parisi. 

MilanNews say Massara is meeting the agent of Malang Sarr about a possible move in January as he is not in Chelsea's plans.
However,  GdS report's the #1 target is Sven Botman. 

So the media don't have much of a clue about the CB situation.

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - porcho - 12-15-2021

(12-15-2021, 01:16 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: CM report's Genoa are discussing a deal for Castillejo but he would rather go back to Spain. 
They also report Milan are interested in 21yo Empoli Left-back Fabiano Parisi. 

MilanNews say Massara is meeting the agent of Malang Sarr about a possible move in January as he is not in Chelsea's plans.
However,  GdS report's the #1 target is Sven Botman. 

So the media don't have much of a clue about the CB situation.

Parisi would be a great pickup. I think he's got a lot of quality and potential. 
I really don't care where Samu goes... as long as he goes and we bring in a potential starting RW.

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - nefremo - 12-15-2021

I'm afraid no RW will come because "we are fine as we are with Saelemaekers and Messias". I hope i'm wrong, but if i'm not, then at least i'd want us to get another ACM. Faivre honestly seems like the best candidate since he's able to cover both those roles, and also without the added pressure of being an undisputed starter as he can be eased in next to the likes of Diaz, Saele and Messias.

Of course, from a selfish point of view, I really hope the AFCON is delayed again. Will see.

Don't know too much about Chelsea's Sarr. I just know who he is and I know Chelsea snapped him up after his name floating around some time ago. But he then disappeared. So who knows. Of he's even remotely similar to Tomori, then i'm in.

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - ACM2023 - 12-15-2021

There was earlier rumor that the AFCON schedule would be moved up by 1 week (or something like that), and as a result, we would most likely have players back for the important derby game against Inter Merda. That possible change would greatly benefit us.

Now, if it would be entirely cancelled, that would be a dream. Big Grin Knowing our luck, it may be too good to be true. Sad

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - Zio Fester - 12-15-2021

Tiemoue Bakayoko was brought in ahead of this season as AC Milan wanted to add some experience to the midfield department. The operation, however, hasn’t been a huge success thus far.

He has been responsible for several disappointing performances and also some crucial mistakes, most recently in the 1-1 draw against Udinese.

Bakayoko is currently on a two-year loan from Chelsea and it remains to be seen if Milan will redeem him in the end. Speaking to Pressing, as cited by MilanNews, journalist Mauro Sconcerti criticised the midfielder for not being worthy of the club.

“Bakayoko isn’t worthy of Milan. He changes teams every year, he’s a Chelsea player who has never played for the Blues,” he stated.

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - Reso - 12-16-2021

if i remember correctly, bakayoko last term with Milan was like this. First half of season he was shit, but later became a very good player. Still time to decide. and hes not a full team member.

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - Zio Fester - 12-16-2021

Milan could choose to try and offload Pietro Pellegri during the January transfer window having been left unimpressed so far, a report claims.

According to Calciomercato.com, the Milan management are still hypothesising about signing a striker in January and there is no shortage of names on the list, but in order to make room for a new arrival an exit is needed and from this point of view everything revolves around Pietro Pellegri.

The 20-year-old has been unable to carve out playing time while he has been fit and has spent most of his time at Milan so far injured, so it cannot be excluded that in January an agreement could be sought with Monaco – his parent club – to transfer the loan deal to another club that would offer a better role.

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - Sampinjon - 12-16-2021

(12-16-2021, 06:10 AM)Reso Wrote: if i remember correctly, bakayoko last term with Milan was like this. First half of season he was shit, but later became a very good player. Still time to decide. and hes not a full team member.

Why on earth would we need player who can play only half of season on somewhat acceptable level? Send that to Acireale it's where it belongs ,we shall find someone who can provide during entire season.

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - Reso - 12-16-2021

(12-16-2021, 12:32 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Why on earth would we need player who can play only half of season on somewhat acceptable level? Send that to Acireale it's where it belongs ,we shall find someone who can provide during entire season.

We waited 2 and half season for kessie to become this good. I'm not saying bakayoko will become good after a 6 months. If we have other options, sure let him go. He's too slow to play double pivot anyways.

But we barely have options. I really doubt we can get pobega and adli in January. Finding new players with a limited budget would be very difficult