AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Winter mercato 2022 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Winter mercato 2022 (/showthread.php?tid=2448)

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - Sampinjon - 12-16-2021

(12-16-2021, 04:41 PM)Reso Wrote: We waited 2 and half season for kessie to become this good. I'm not saying bakayoko will become good after a 6 months. If we have other options, sure let him go. He's too slow to play double pivot anyways.

But we barely have options. I really doubt we can get pobega and adli in January. Finding new players with a limited budget would be very difficult

Kessie never played at Bakayoko levels of bad and didn't had 5-6 years of mediocracy behind him. Also, noone offered us deal which would at least cover our losses at the time. If they did, it is questionable if he would stay that long. Piatek, Silva, Hauge, all gone at first tangible offer.
It's up to people responsible for transfers to find options with limited resources and in difficult times. That's why they're payed for. For this - they could hire you, me or first person from the street. Don't needed to pay millions to some "expert", we could do same job for much less money, even for free. It would at least save millions spent on their salaries to club. I'm gonna put millions into my pockets and provide Bakayoko and Meite, and not to count further, for it. FK that. Better to sign pack of snow monkeys, at last it would be fun to watch them on the field, currents are painful to watch.

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - Demonbanana - 12-17-2021

Daniel Maldini (in 120 mins) has as many goals and assists as Chiesa & Zaniolo combined this season (in 1750 mins combined)

Clap

Zaniolo doesn't seem to be a favourite of Mourinho. I've seen links to Tottenham, Juventus and Milan.

He has had injury issues but would anyone take him ?

(12-16-2021, 04:41 PM)Reso Wrote: We waited 2 and half season for kessie to become this good. I'm not saying bakayoko will become good after a 6 months. If we have other options, sure let him go. He's too slow to play double pivot anyways.

But we barely have options. I really doubt we can get pobega and adli in January. Finding new players with a limited budget would be very difficult

In theory,  you are correct and I understand that comment. They're our players so maybe we pay a fee to release them early ? 

The only one which could be more difficult- but thankfully we're not going for him- is Caldara because Venezia have an option/obligation which right now they may be looking at taking up. Finger's crossed.

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - sylrus - 12-17-2021

(12-17-2021, 02:29 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Zaniolo doesn't seem to be a favourite of Mourinho. I've seen links to Tottenham, Juventus and Milan.

He has had injury issues but would anyone take him ?

why not

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - ACM2023 - 12-17-2021

I am a big admirer of Zaniolo, talent-wise. However, I would think twice taking him to Milan. He had/has major injury issues. He has an attitude issue. He also has a mom issue (who is also his agent) and I believe that she has some issues too.

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - SkyEdge - 12-17-2021

(12-17-2021, 03:14 AM)ACM2021 Wrote: I am a big admirer of Zaniolo, talent-wise. However, I would think twice taking him to Milan. He had/has major injury issues. He has an attitude issue. He also has a mom issue (who is also his agent) and I believe that she has some issues too.

Another Adrien Rabiot type basically..

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - ACM1899 - 12-17-2021

https://football-italia.net/extent-of-milan-injury-problems-made-clear-by-in-depth-study/

This is why I say I don't who we sign. We need this issue fixed immediately.

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - Reso - 12-17-2021

(12-16-2021, 05:18 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Kessie never played at Bakayoko levels of bad and didn't had 5-6 years of mediocracy behind him. Also, noone offered us deal which would at least cover our losses at the time. If they did, it is questionable if he would stay that long. Piatek, Silva, Hauge, all gone at first tangible offer.
It's up to people responsible for transfers to find options with limited resources and in difficult times. That's why they're payed for. For this - they could hire you, me or first person from the street. Don't needed to pay millions to some "expert", we could do same job for much less money, even for free. It would at least save millions spent on their salaries to club. I'm gonna put millions into my pockets and provide Bakayoko and Meite, and not to count further, for it. FK that. Better to sign pack of snow monkeys, at last it would be fun to watch them on the field, currents are painful to watch.

I disagree. There were times I wanted to kick kessie out of Milan (past seasons). But kessie overall has been better than bakayoko. 

I would love to be hired by Milan, but I doubt I can do anything even close to what Maldini is doing now  Sagrin snow monkeys love to chill Devilcool

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - Nalx - 12-17-2021

(12-17-2021, 03:14 AM)ACM2021 Wrote: I am a big admirer of Zaniolo, talent-wise. However, I would think twice taking him to Milan. He had/has major injury issues. He has an attitude issue. He also has a mom issue (who is also his agent) and I believe that she has some issues too.

Capello said Zaniolo has glimpses of Savicevic but he's not the same player after the injury. Besides if we are to sign a player with so many off-field issues then Icardi is a better option for our team.

That said I don't think we'll get either player.