AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
AC Milan vs Barcelona (28th March, 2012) - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: UEFA Champions League & Europa League (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: AC Milan vs Barcelona (28th March, 2012) (/showthread.php?tid=248)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: AC Milan vs Barcelona (28th March, 2012) - GeoTav - 03-28-2012

(03-28-2012, 10:51 PM)xudong Wrote: I am actually a bit worried about the upcoming game against Catania. The way we played Barcelona tonight (we played like hounds jumping on preys for every ball Heart), it sucked up all our energy. Sad Old players are easily tired and injured; Seedorf probably will not give a damn to Catania Icon_lol2; who however is a tough team to beat at their own home stadium, so it will be up to Allegri to pull off another magic show. Maybe Maxi Lopez could do something to his old team. Big Grin

Don't worry about the oldies ... Emmanuelson, Aquilani, Van Bommel, and Boateng for 15-20 minutes I think will all play a part in this game almost for sure. So don't worry about Seedorf.

I'm more worried with the condition of Nesta.

RE: AC Milan vs Barcelona (28th March, 2012) - ACM2023 - 03-28-2012

(03-28-2012, 11:01 PM)GeoTav Wrote:
(03-28-2012, 10:51 PM)xudong Wrote: I am actually a bit worried about the upcoming game against Catania. The way we played Barcelona tonight (we played like hounds jumping on preys for every ball Heart), it sucked up all our energy. Sad Old players are easily tired and injured; Seedorf probably will not give a damn to Catania Icon_lol2; who however is a tough team to beat at their own home stadium, so it will be up to Allegri to pull off another magic show. Maybe Maxi Lopez could do something to his old team. Big Grin

Don't worry about the oldies ... Emmanuelson, Aquilani, Van Bommel, and Boateng for 15-20 minutes I think will all play a part in this game almost for sure. So don't worry about Seedorf.I'm more worried with the condition of Nesta.

because he won't play against Catania? seems like the best solution. Big Grin

seriously, that would be. he should get a good rest for the away game at Camp Nou.

(03-28-2012, 11:04 PM)xudong Wrote:
(03-28-2012, 11:01 PM)GeoTav Wrote: Don't worry about the oldies ... Emmanuelson, Aquilani, Van Bommel, and Boateng for 15-20 minutes I think will all play a part in this game almost for sure. So don't worry about Seedorf.I'm more worried with the condition of Nesta.

because he won't play against Catania? seems like the best solution. Big Grin

seriously, that would be. he should get a good rest for the away game at Camp Nou.

I knew I forgot someone ... Muntari is there too (unless he is suspended ?) ...
Yep, it's what I meant, I don't see Seedorf starting against Catania.

RE: AC Milan vs Barcelona (28th March, 2012) - Pato Milan - 03-28-2012

When is Thiago Silva, Abate and Pato coming back?
Will any of them play in the next leg?

(03-28-2012, 11:09 PM)Pato Milan Wrote: When is Thiago Silva, Abate and Pato coming back?

Abate could be back, but not fit ... Anyway, depending on how fit Nesta is, Bonera could play as our CD, so I wish ABate could be back for this game because ANtonini on the right means Mesbah on the left against Alves/Messi for 90 minutes !! Undecided

Thiago Silva : it's a one month injury
Pato : I read he was sent in the USA to have some medical exams ... So it's bad news for him.

(03-28-2012, 11:07 PM)GeoTav Wrote:
(03-28-2012, 11:04 PM)xudong Wrote: because he won't play against Catania? seems like the best solution. Big Grin

I knew I forgot someone ... Muntari is there too (unless he is suspended ?) ...
Yep, it's what I meant, I don't see Seedorf starting against Catania.

yes, Muntari and Mesbah were both suspended for Catania game. Muntari apologized to the team for his stupid yellow card, seeing that he couldn't play in CL and could have helped the team reserve energy. Angry
(03-28-2012, 11:11 PM)GeoTav Wrote:
(03-28-2012, 11:09 PM)Pato Milan Wrote: When is Thiago Silva, Abate and Pato coming back?

Abate could be back, but not fit ... Anyway, depending on how fit Nesta is, Bonera could play as our CD, so I wish ABate could be back for this game because ANtonini on the right means Mesbah on the left against Alves/Messi for 90 minutes !! Undecided

Thiago Silva : it's a one month injury
Pato : I read he was sent in the USA to have some medical exams ... So it's bad news for him.

I share your opinion. I want Abate back which means both sides would be covered. Mesbah doesn't convince me. I watched Mesbah today like I watched Bonera or Antonini in any previous Milan game (LOL). You could see Barcelona players blitz on him when he first touched the ball. He did weather through the game, but I don't feel comfortable particularly for the away game. Heck, I may not feel comfortable with Abate or Bonera or Antonini when they play away at Camp Nou.

As for Pato, it may be simply a cover-up move that he is out of our squad. Sad

RE: AC Milan vs Barcelona (28th March, 2012) - Kastriot - 03-28-2012

I just came to say ahhhhHghGggggggggeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. We are officially, rebuilded.period.

Where is Zeekay's lazy ass when he is needed to open up the next thread for Catania? Big Grin

RE: AC Milan vs Barcelona (28th March, 2012) - theaxeofpain - 03-29-2012

I think we got a good result considering our team tonight. Tough game away though, but a draw is more than achievable.

RE: AC Milan vs Barcelona (28th March, 2012) - Mystik - 03-29-2012

Wow..is it me or was that an overall crappy game? Neither team did much really. Robinho missed as per usual..Ibra missed a chance as well. Barcelona had a few decent moves..but the pitch was a disaster. We need to get the San Siro relaid in the offseason..it's embarrassing.

On the bright side though, at least we didn't concede..and if we get an early goal in Spain then the ball is definitely in our court.

To the people asking why Cesc didn't come on, Tello is more of a direct, impact player than Cesc. We were defending very deep and bringing Cesc on wouldn't make much of a difference compared to Iniesta. Tello got into a few good positions with his pace. Our forwards better be ready to score in the next leg because I doubt we can keep Barca out for 180 mins.