AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
AC Milan vs Barcelona (28th March, 2012) - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (http://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (http://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: UEFA Champions League & Europa League (http://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: AC Milan vs Barcelona (28th March, 2012) (/showthread.php?tid=248)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: AC Milan vs Barcelona (28th March, 2012) - Kastriot - 03-23-2012

(03-23-2012, 07:58 PM)xudong Wrote:
(03-23-2012, 06:04 PM)mzk57 Wrote: Please somebody tell me if Pato will be part of the squad against Barcelona or not? I will have a nervous break down if he is not ............. Wallbang

Anyc hance of AC Milan's victory against Barca is mainly based on Pato's pace vs the slow defenders of Barca.

He is out. Should we expect your nervous breakdown then?

Grinundwech only with a nervous face is what you are going to need when Zeekay has a nervous break down.

RE: AC Milan vs Barcelona (28th March, 2012) - Hasan Rossonero - 03-23-2012

I found this pretty decent video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9SIxC4yoyE

Good work I thought.

Forza Milan!

RE: AC Milan vs Barcelona (28th March, 2012) - Best-Pundit - 03-24-2012

(03-23-2012, 08:20 PM)Kastriot Wrote:
(03-23-2012, 07:58 PM)xudong Wrote: He is out. Should we expect your nervous breakdown then?

Grinundwech only with a nervous face is what you are going to need when Zeekay has a nervous break down.
For the first and probably the last time, I have to say, "I hate you Barbara, plz stop it" Angel

RE: AC Milan vs Barcelona (28th March, 2012) - Best-Pundit - 03-24-2012

David Villa out, Abidal out, Adriano out. A little mini crisis for them as well, but nothing like the circus going on at AC Milan rite now. somebody pleases check Allegri if he is fit or not.

RE: AC Milan vs Barcelona (28th March, 2012) - Kastriot - 03-24-2012

This will be my first time blaming Allegri. But Tiago missing Barca game is totally his fault. I was watching the pre match training. Tiago at one moment felt smth and he was pulled aside. He was not supposed to start the game, Zambrota started training with the first 11 filling in for Tiago. I don`t know what changed in between, but in 8 min. inside the game it turn out to be the worst decision ever, probably ending our slim chances for CL glory.

RE: AC Milan vs Barcelona (28th March, 2012) - honsano - 03-24-2012

(03-24-2012, 11:28 PM)Kastriot Wrote: This will be my first time blaming Allegri. But Tiago missing Barca game is totally his fault. I was watching the pre match training. Tiago at one moment felt smth and he was pulled aside. He was not supposed to start the game, Zambrota started training with the first 11 filling in for Tiago. I don`t know what changed in between, but in 8 min. inside the game it turn out to be the worst decision ever, probably ending our slim chances for CL glory.

At the same time, he could have been rested and then pulled up in teh middle of our game with Barca. This has just been a long season where he has been asked to do extra work as his defensive partners fall to injury.

The bright side is that at least we can have whoever covers train with teh first team for a few days before barca. It's not much of a bright side but still something. In addition, our midfield will be rusty but full strength. This will hopefully lighten the load on the defense and help maintain some ball control which will be huge.

RE: AC Milan vs Barcelona (28th March, 2012) - reza - 03-25-2012

(03-24-2012, 11:28 PM)Kastriot Wrote: This will be my first time blaming Allegri. But Tiago missing Barca game is totally his fault. I was watching the pre match training. Tiago at one moment felt smth and he was pulled aside. He was not supposed to start the game, Zambrota started training with the first 11 filling in for Tiago. I don`t know what changed in between, but in 8 min. inside the game it turn out to be the worst decision ever, probably ending our slim chances for CL glory.

The player himself and the medical staff share the blame. The player himself for most probably pushing himself to play. The medical staff not for the injury but to make sure a player who is a 'game time decision' makes the correct decision.

RE: AC Milan vs Barcelona (28th March, 2012) - ACM2022 - 03-25-2012

I saw that too, but I agree with Reza. Players are different, and some of them are known to want to play all games. George Weah had a broken hand and decided to tell nobody; he played on and we lost 0-3 to Bordeaux in the UEFA Cup semifinal final second leg. It is the same with Gattuso - if you let him, he would want to die on the pitch. In a not-so-appropriate analogy, players are kids, and parents (the medical staff) should tell them that they can't have candy for dinner.

At least now we know what kind of player Thiago Silva is. Heart Rossonero

RE: AC Milan vs Barcelona (28th March, 2012) - Warro Bantan - 03-25-2012

http://www.miostadium.com/opinions/simon-kuper/barcelonas-secret-soccer-success

Can someone email that ^ article to Allegri?

RE: AC Milan vs Barcelona (28th March, 2012) - Dha Brain - 03-25-2012

ANY NEWS ON ABATE ? !