AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Summer Mercato 2022 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Summer Mercato 2022 (/showthread.php?tid=2540)

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - porcho - 05-18-2022

I think I'm different. Not that I want Dybala but would prefer him of Di Maria... why pay top dollar for an old player not capable of offering anything on the pitch week in week out.
We've already got Ibra doing that but he's one of us and he at least offers some leadership.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Demonbanana - 05-18-2022

The arrival of Kylian Mbappe at Real Madrid will push Rodrygo towards the exit door and AC Milan are preparing an offer, a report claims.

Barcelona and Chelsea weighing up option on signing Alessio Romagnoli on a free transfer.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - ACM1899 - 05-18-2022

(05-18-2022, 04:33 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: The arrival of Kylian Mbappe at Real Madrid will push Rodrygo towards the exit door and AC Milan are preparing an offer, a report claims.

Barcelona and Chelsea weighing up option on signing Alessio Romagnoli on a free transfer.

What do they see in him? I think he would be perfect for a mid table seria a team and nothing more

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Aficio - 05-18-2022

(05-18-2022, 04:27 AM)porcho Wrote: I think I'm different. Not that I want Dybala but would prefer him of Di Maria... why pay top dollar for an old player not capable of offering anything on the pitch week in week out.
We've already got Ibra doing that but he's one of us and he at least offers some leadership.

I think we're not different Icon_lol2  Since we don't want either.

It feel like talking if Genoa are stronger than Venezia or the reverse Icon_lol2

(05-18-2022, 12:27 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: An interesting little note.

Milos Kerkez requested to leave Milan because he thought he was ready to be in the senior squad. Maldini told him he wasn't ready but Kerkez got sold to AZ Alkmaar.
Milos Kerkez went on to play 0 minutes.

The lesson ? Trust Maldini!

From the last 2 matches I watched Primavera play, our left was weak, maybe that is the hole Kerkez left.

Anyway, the team are safe from relegation and will be improved next season.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Demonbanana - 05-18-2022

(05-18-2022, 04:43 AM)ACM1899 Wrote: What do they see in him? I think he would be perfect for a mid table seria a team and nothing more

They can't afford to buy anyone. I think they can sign free agent's,  so might be desperate.    Icon_lol2

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Artan - 05-18-2022

(05-18-2022, 01:29 AM)nefremo Wrote: Forget Dybala and Di Maria. Not worth it. Good players. But one is a primadona and the other is hunting for his last big contract so that he can chill and retire early.

+1

This! Nothing to add

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Arildonardo - 05-18-2022

I wouldn't mind Dybala. He would definitely be an upgrade to what we have. But I'm not desperate for him specifically, just desperate for someone to make us better. There are many players out there that could make us better.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - nefremo - 05-18-2022

I'm really liking the use of Krunic lately. Our formation has looked more like a 433 with him essentially playing as a mezzala rather than the typical ACM we are used to seeing when Brahim is in. When Kessie has played that position, he is something in-between the two, but even he has generally stayed further up and more central and what's even more interesting is he doesn't cover as much ground and as quickly as Krunic has done the last 2 games in that position.
Anyway, my whole point here is that I'm imagining Sanches in that role, and I can't help but think that it's perfect for him. Keep in mind, this setup has also allowed Tonali to make runs into the box and he's even gotten a few goals because of it.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Bennacer - 05-18-2022

Yes, Krunic has been very very solid. And the tackles on Boga was Nesta class. I really like the guy. He deserves to stay, and he accept playing just a few minutes.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Arildonardo - 05-18-2022

According to Football Insider Manchester United are looking to hijack Milan's "deal" for Sven Botman. Too bad it has dragged out in time. Hopefully he has given us his word and sticks by it. But Manchester United could probably easily double the salary we have proposed...