AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Summer Mercato 2022 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Summer Mercato 2022 (/showthread.php?tid=2540)

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Demonbanana - 02-19-2022

(02-19-2022, 10:55 PM)ACM2022 Wrote: Do you have a source for that?

I read Weah would like to come here for obvious reasons but as Giant pointed out, 0 goals doesn't exactly inspire much

I thought we where all in for that Kolo Muani kid- btw he opened the scoring against PSG- instead we got a kid who is not even on the bench.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Demonbanana - 02-19-2022

January last year cost us because we signed Mandzukic and Meite.

January this year because we signed no one.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Zio Fester - 02-20-2022

According to what is being reported by journalist Rudy Galetti on Twitter, Bakayoko is no longer playing not only due to his poor performances when called upon by Pioli, but above all because of a stipulation in his loan deal from Chelsea.

Bakayoko rejoined Milan in the summer via the formula of a two-year loan with option to buy but so far he has struggled to show that he can provide reliable depth and cover, having made some mistakes and overall just not finding the right rhythm.

The journalist adds that the option to buy can actually become an obligation to buy, and it is linked to the number of appearances that the former Monaco man makes. At the moment Milan don’t want to keep the player, so they are not playing him.

Another pointless signing when depth is already minimal.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Beppe - 02-20-2022

I think you dont understand. Article is saying we wont sign him. Bakayoko was signed for squad depth on a low risk deal. Now we only pay some renting money, not the option/obligation to buy.
Bakayoko did very well in his first loan spell here but was a disaster this season. Pobega to replace him i think.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - ACM2023 - 02-20-2022

(02-20-2022, 01:51 PM)Zio Fester Wrote: According to what is being reported by journalist Rudy Galetti on Twitter, Bakayoko is no longer playing not only due to his poor performances when called upon by Pioli, but above all because of a stipulation in his loan deal from Chelsea.

Bakayoko rejoined Milan in the summer via the formula of a two-year loan with option to buy but so far he has struggled to show that he can provide reliable depth and cover, having made some mistakes and overall just not finding the right rhythm.

The journalist adds that the option to buy can actually become an obligation to buy, and it is linked to the number of appearances that the former Monaco man makes. At the moment Milan don’t want to keep the player, so they are not playing him.

Another pointless signing when depth is already minimal.

Aquilani again? Grinundwech

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - ACMmike - 02-20-2022

Id rather be playing Pobega over Bakayoko. He can go.. I also don't see him as happy and prosperous with the team mates in his posts etc. He's clearly not happy that he's not been playing but hey we have a real project in motion now unlike his last spell here.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Codazzi - 02-20-2022

Saladmaker is good nickname for him. Pretty suitable. Loan him away and sign a real RW. This wasnt done previous summer and this winter. Unbelievable. I dont get it. How much have we saved for not making this move? Has it made us a rich club? Sacrificed for what exactly?

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Demonbanana - 02-21-2022

Berardi with 10 goals and 10 assists so far this season. 

But people still don't want him ? I read he was close to Fiorentina and Atlanta. 
Worth the risk and surely better than Saladmaker,  Samy etc

Raspadori +Berardi would be sweet. Sassuolo usually want cash but Saladmaker,  Lazetic on loan and some cash could be the way to try to tempt them.

*edit Berardi is also the only player in the Top 5 league's to currently have this achievement.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - porcho - 02-21-2022

(02-21-2022, 12:11 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Berardi with 10 goals and 10 assists so far this season. 

But people still don't want him ? I read he was close to Fiorentina and Atlanta. 
Worth the risk and surely better than Saladmaker,  Samy etc

Raspadori +Berardi would be sweet. Sassuolo usually want cash but Saladmaker,  Lazetic on loan and some cash could be the way to try to tempt them.

*edit Berardi is also the only player in the Top 5 league's to currently have this achievement.

Was talking to some mates this morning(yes, some people are stupid enough to be friends with me) and said this exact thing. 
Would love those two and would solve our Striker/RW problems. The only thing is if we send away Saladmaker, do we make Messias permanent as the bench option? 

This was my exact comment from a couple of hours ago;
Berardi cops shit but would take Raspadori and Berardi at Milan in a heartbeat. Send away Zlatan, Samu and would consider making Messias permanent.

Send Lazetic and Saladmaker on loan to Sass as part of the deal to make BErardi and Raspadori permanent

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Aficio - 02-21-2022

I love to see Berardi at Milan, but he is quite injury-prone and the price is not cheap.