AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Summer Mercato 2022 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Summer Mercato 2022 (/showthread.php?tid=2540)

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - reza - 05-27-2022

As I have said in the past I will go ahead and ban myself Big Grin but before that:

Ambition depends on how you want it. If you want to do PSG way of being sneaky spending (ignoring rules or whatever PSG is doing) then sure go ahead but be sure you can maintain it, otherwise there two ways... Inter type financial problems and/or UEFA limits and bans. If Maldini accepted the Elliott project initially he must know that there are limits to how fast Milan can get back to the levels he and we all want.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - mazen111 - 05-27-2022

Milan met with Noa Lang representatives. Agreement found

Gds

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Beppe - 05-27-2022

No one wants/expects us to spend like PSG, Maldini only wants reasonable spending, like he said in the interview. Keep the players we have by giving them what they deserve, we can not lose Leao, even if he asks for 7m. He can get it somewere else. But the new owners must approve this, same with the 3 quality signings Maldini is asking. Maldini wants us to move forward but its gonna cost.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - reza - 05-27-2022

I come from a perspective that making the last 16 or 8 is not that much different than making group stage. I am talking about my feelings not $$$. I would be ecstatic and crazy happy when we win it again, but last 8 is not that big a deal. The same way I don't see much of difference between 2nd or 4th in Serie A. To get to that wining level is not a short term thing, especially if not doing a PSG or not in EPL.
As far as a manager's contract, the sooner the better but I am not sure any (including players) contract should be done inside a season.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Beppe - 05-27-2022

We wont win the CL in the next few years, but its a process to get there. We have a great young core to start with, but we have to keep them together, and the better they get the more money they will want. Add to that we need quality additions each year to improve year after year, it will take time and will cost money.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Zio Fester - 05-27-2022

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, agent Bart Baving and Jeffrey Lang (Noa’s father) met the Rossoneri management at Casa Milan and discussed a potential transfer to Milan, having already met back in February.

An economic agreement with the player has already been found on the basis of a five-year deal, while the €22m asking price from Club Brugge has not put Paolo Maldini and Ricky Massara off to the extent that with a small discount it is likely that the deal can be closed.

Lang was offered the role of central attacking midfielder behind the striker, with Brahim Diaz having struggled in the second half of the season, but the 22-year-old Dutchman can play in all three positions in the trident.

No point keeping flop Diaz, terminate the loan.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Demonbanana - 05-28-2022

Perisic looks like joining Conte after he got offered a 5M contract and refused it.

Imagine been arguably Inter's best player this year then getting offered less than Kebab!  Icon_lol2

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Demonbanana - 05-28-2022

(05-27-2022, 08:37 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Gds

Milan looking for versatile forward

Options

Berardi
Deulfeou
Zaniolo
Luis Alberto
De Ketelaere

Yes
No
Maybe
No
Yes

But GdS didn't include Lang who we're rumored to be close to signing. 
Shit journalism.

Lazio have offered Alessio a 5 year contract but some distance remains.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - ACMmike - 05-28-2022

Noa Lang to Milan being reported as a done deal

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - hwmook - 05-28-2022

(05-28-2022, 05:33 AM)ACMmike Wrote: Noa Lang to Milan being reported as a done deal

He look really good, a very direct player that can dribble and pass the ball, a player in the mould of Leao. If we can polish him up then he will be a great player.