AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Summer Mercato 2022 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Summer Mercato 2022 (/showthread.php?tid=2540)

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Aficio - 07-19-2022

CDK, Ziyech & Japhet seem the most reasonable combo from what we have been repeatedly heard recently.

With them we have enough starter qualities and depth.

Inter & Juve are also yearning for that.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - SkyEdge - 07-19-2022

(07-18-2022, 06:44 PM)reza Wrote: Oh ok, sorry SkyEdge.

I look at calendar and see 6 weeks left in window but of course I don't think last minute deals are a good tactic for Milan these days. Other than CDK all the Milan rumours have almost died down, hoping there is behind the scenes action and not for August 31, for much sooner.

Hahaha.. no probs.. 
Anyway.. about the van der beek rumours and comparisons.. i feel that conpared to the season Bennacer had in which he blew hot and cold..  Van Der Beek had literally 0 chances to prove himself on the pitch.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - ACMmike - 07-19-2022

CDK plays like a veteran so I’m not worried about his age. He’s phenomenal at
Holding the ball and is so mature in his movement and what he does on the ball.
Not a lot of fancy stuff but certainly gets the job done.

I think he will be one of the quickest adapting players we’ve signed in recent years. Super talent

Adli is looking pretty nice too not going to lie. Excited to see morE

Also Pobega giving me M Savic vibes . I think we will see some good stuff from him.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Jay Crisp - 07-19-2022

So Leeds are willing to pay €35m or £31m while Milans last offer was €30M or £27m the report says.Milan are unwilling to go higher and Leeds are waiting to see how the club respond to Milans offer for CDK...report from GDS

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Arildonardo - 07-19-2022

(07-19-2022, 12:07 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: So Leeds are willing to pay €35m or £31m while Milans last offer was €30M or £27m the report says.Milan are unwilling to go higher and Leeds are waiting to see how the club respond to Milans offer for CDK...report from GDS

Sounds like no CDK to me.

Club Brugge are not desperate to sell him now, at least not to those with the lowest bid. CDK wants Milan more than Leeds, but I guess other interesting clubs might join the race soon.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Zio Fester - 07-19-2022

Who needs CDK when you can have a Roma reject on the cheap.

According to FootMercato, Milan have informed Roma that they will soon table an official offer for Jordan Veretout. The 29-year-old has also ended up on Marseille’s wish list but would prefer a move to Milan.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - nefremo - 07-19-2022

Disappointing if we end up with Veretout. The guy is the definition of average. He was at Fiorentina and still is at Roma.

He fits the mould of player we are looking for. A two way midfielder. Similar to what Sanches is for example. Problem with Veretout is the lack of quality. He's no better than Rade imo. So what's the point in splashing cash on him. Just use Rade more and that's it.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - hwmook - 07-19-2022

(07-19-2022, 01:00 PM)nefremo Wrote: Disappointing if we end up with Veretout. The guy is the definition of average. He was at Fiorentina and still is at Roma.

He fits the mould of player we are looking for. A two way midfielder. Similar to what Sanches is for example. Problem with Veretout is the lack of quality. He's no better than Rade imo. So what's the point in splashing cash on him. Just use Rade more and that's it.

Exactly, we have Tonali, Bennacer, Adli, Pobega, Krunic, Bakayoko. Can someone tell me why we need 7 players for 2 positions? I don't understand this obsession with midfielders when we should be going after CDK, Ziyech if we got money to spend.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - nefremo - 07-19-2022

I guess Bakayoko will probably be leaving. Still, I get your point.

It seems we might actually land CDK. Rumors circling that Maldini himself will go to Belgium and try to close.
Take that as you will. I really don't see the pount in gojng to Belgium to present an offer and "try" to close. You could do that from Milano. So if he really is going, my assumption is to iron out details in person and close the deal.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - reza - 07-19-2022

Here's one to keep my/our negativity going a bit longer Big Grin

Antonio Vitiello says priority is 3 signings, there could be more but the first 3 are CDK, a CD and a CM

So, this means ...

[Image: https%3A%2F%2Ficdn.sempremilan.com%2Fwp-...49db526b41]