AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Summer Mercato 2022 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Summer Mercato 2022 (/showthread.php?tid=2540)

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - ACM2023 - 08-03-2022

(08-03-2022, 12:23 AM)porcho Wrote: Can't expect better logic from a Benfica boy anyway

Icon_lol2

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Codazzi - 08-03-2022

It's not anybody's fault. We couldn't finish the deal after 6-7 months of drama. It's called being incompetent or being gawk

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Reso - 08-03-2022

We should have signed wijnaldium. Probably this went under the radar because we were busy with CDK

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Aficio - 08-03-2022

Wijnaldum gets 10M / year. Roma must pay a half. I pass.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Bennacer - 08-03-2022

I bet M/M has Fofana as the backup now. I like him. Very physical, dangerous in front of goal with his deep runs, covers a lot of ground. Could be interesting now when we probably lost Sanches.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - ACMmike - 08-03-2022

I think with quite some confidence Sanches ends up at Milan. After he’s a done deal we sign a CB and I’m afraid that’s it. I don’t think we’ll sign a RW after all. I just don’t see how keeping Saelemakers & Messias, plus adding Adli and CDK , even Origi can play out wide if need be PLUS we have Brahim who I have no idea where he’ll be fitting in. Unless someone there leaves , most likely Saelemakers if anyone - I don’t see us signing a RW

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Zio Fester - 08-03-2022

(08-03-2022, 02:39 AM)Codazzi Wrote: It's not anybody's fault. We couldn't finish the deal after 6-7 months of drama. It's called being incompetent or being gawk

Sanches was over a year
Botman close to a year

No point having scouting network if it takes circa 12 months to close any deals.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - sylrus - 08-03-2022

(08-03-2022, 12:32 AM)Gregorio Wrote: Roma really fucked us, signed Wijnaldum from Psg on loan who will be replaced by Sanches!

So Roma got stronger with Wijnaldum and we got weaker with Sanches not arriving and no real replacement for Kessie!

The problem is I can’t see a player righ now, who can be close to the level of Sanches and for that little money…we really got screwed.

Now we have to close Ziyech immediately and play Adli as a Kessie replacement and target a midfielder in the next mercato, because the 3 weeks we have left is not enough to find someone and close the deal!

I am very disappointed right now, because Sanches was my dream signing, he would have been the true difference maker and the last piece we would have been needed to take a level up! Sad

maybe you will chant the name of pobega next season

and for anyone saying we need more midfield, do you know we have 6 already in that spot, what we need is a backup LB

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Gregorio - 08-03-2022

Just please dont’ make a panic signing after missing out on Sanches, which I am very disappointed!

As we stand now, we should have signed Wijnaldum…Roma made a huge coup with him.

By the way I like Frattesi a lot, he is italian, fast, good dribbler and prolific in front of goal, but I don't mind Papa Matar Sarr either!

The other things that bother me, Roma got Wijnaldum on loan with option to buy from Psg, but they don’t agree the same formula for Diallo and they want an obligation to buy from us…

The reality is, nowadays for great players are still more appealing to sign for Barca, Real, Bayern, Psg, MC, Chelsea and Liverpool than for Milan! :/

I also have a feeling, Mendes is fucking with us, playing a game, he don’t want us to sign an extension with Leao, wants him to be sold next Summer for peanuts!

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Demonbanana - 08-03-2022

I hope we go back to Bordeaux and get Jean Onana.

Young : Si
African : Si
French League : Si
Cheap: (about 10M) Si
Good potential : Si
Maldini interested : ??

I noticed him a few times while looking at Adli videos. He is a pure DM that could fill in at CM. Seems a strong, tall kid.

Prefer him to Sarr, Cristante etc.

The other gun would be Thuram (Son of Lillian) as DM option. VERY good potential.

N'dicka, Onana/Thuram, Ziyech would be a good end to the Mercato.