AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Summer Mercato 2022 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Summer Mercato 2022 (/showthread.php?tid=2540)

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Bennacer - 08-23-2022

I wonder if all this has something with the takeover to do. Before september 6, Elliot is in charge. Who knows what Cardinale has on his mind. I doubt he will go crazy, but rumours says that he will increase the salary budget so we can renew with the most important assets(Leao, Benna, Kalulu etc).

Onana looks close. Someone who have a small rapport on him? Is he better than Pobega and Bakayoko? Strenghts, weaknesess?

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Artan - 08-23-2022

Leao to Chelsea is crap news. Its more Aubameyang to Chelsea than Leao. However, for a juicy sum i wouldn't say no. Leao is a player with ups and downs, from Mbappe to Niang and vice versa

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - reza - 08-23-2022

If those budget rumours are close to true, 10 million or even 30 million, there is something else going on, it's not pure revenue/losses issue, I have a hard believing we have 10 million only because our losses are X instead of Y for example. This also applies to the supposed internal cap, a hard cap as the say here in North America can't be just because Gazidis sits down and decides to be careful with $$$.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Sampinjon - 08-23-2022

It's cheap folks making excuses issue Big Grin

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - nefremo - 08-23-2022

(08-23-2022, 03:47 PM)reza Wrote: If those budget rumours are close to true, 10 million or even 30 million, there is something else going on, it's not pure revenue/losses issue, I have a hard believing we have 10 million only because our losses are X instead of Y for example. This also applies to the supposed internal cap, a hard cap as the say here in North America can't be just because Gazidis sits down and decides to be careful with $$$.

Not quite sure I understand. What "else" do you think might be going on? 
To your point, the restraints definitely aren't due to Gazidis deciding how careful we need to be with money. But the concept (of budgetary restraints) is quite simple (on the surface) imo. So i'm not sure what else there could be happening.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Zio Fester - 08-23-2022

TimesSport: The first offer from Chelsea for Leao was 53m euro which was refused by Milan who ask for at least 90m euro.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Zio Fester - 08-23-2022

Bordeaux for Jean #Onana does not grant the loan. The #Milan must decide whether to buy it outright or choose another goal. #Onyedika almost gone. Vranckx on the run.

Officially broke.

[Image: Fa3rx75WAAEWiV4?format=jpg&name=900x900]

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - slifersd1 - 08-23-2022

(08-23-2022, 09:14 PM)Zio Fester Wrote: Bordeaux for Jean #Onana does not grant the loan. The #Milan must decide whether to buy it outright or choose another goal. #Onyedika almost gone. Vranckx on the run.

Officially broke.

LOL, what does "on the run" mean? Is he fleeing from the police?

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Aficio - 08-24-2022

(08-23-2022, 09:14 PM)Zio Fester Wrote: Bordeaux for Jean #Onana does not grant the loan. The #Milan must decide whether to buy it outright or choose another goal. #Onyedika almost gone. Vranckx on the run.

Officially broke.

It is bad to feel hilarious  Icon_lol2

I would be angry if Galliani were in the pic  Sagrin

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - honsano - 08-24-2022

(08-23-2022, 03:47 PM)reza Wrote: If those budget rumours are close to true, 10 million or even 30 million, there is something else going on, it's not pure revenue/losses issue, I have a hard believing we have 10 million only because our losses are X instead of Y for example. This also applies to the supposed internal cap, a hard cap as the say here in North America can't be just because Gazidis sits down and decides to be careful with $$$.

I think this stuff may be fabricated. How were we going to look at CDK, Botman and Sanchez this summer? Maybe things were more limited as the summer went on? Or maybe we have very strict valuations in players and are willing to pass them up?

Better question, one week left and Chelsea offer 120 for Leao…. Do we give up our primary offensive weapon or hold out in hopes of a new contract? If you try to reinvest that money this summer the market will be inflated because the late timing and people know we are much wealthier. That’s is going to be a tricky question.