AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Summer Mercato 2022 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Summer Mercato 2022 (/showthread.php?tid=2540)

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Zio Fester - 09-13-2022

Tuttosport: Milan are preparing to make a big signing for the attack in the summer of 2023, namely a top-tier striker who will guarantee at least 20 goals per season.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - ACM2023 - 09-13-2022

Those "journalists" have no clue.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - ZvonimirBoban - 09-14-2022

(09-12-2022, 10:56 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: There's always something with this guy, just like Rebic. Doesn't look good at all so far. 4 years left... Probably won't be easy to get rid of.

It's Daily Mail. Take it with a pinch of salt as always.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Arildonardo - 09-14-2022

(09-14-2022, 02:40 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: It's Daily Mail. Take it with a pinch of salt as always.

What do you mean? The guys missed the whole pre-season, has played 81 minutes over 4 matches so far and for now he's out until October. I usually don't like giving up on people too soon, but this doesn't look good at all.

Before next season we need to replace almost our entire attacking line. Ibrahimovic, Rebic, Origi, RW and maybe even Giroud and Leao. And the only one we could make some money on is Leao.

Chelsea remain interested in Rafael Leao after their failed late bid (believed to be around €70-80m) during the summer transfer window. According to Gianluca Di Marzio also Pep Guardiola at Manchester City are now interested.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Beppe - 09-14-2022

(09-14-2022, 07:06 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: What do you mean? The guys missed the whole pre-season, has played 81 minutes over 4 matches so far and for now he's out until October. I usually don't like giving up on people too soon, but this doesn't look good at all.

Before next season we need to replace almost our entire attacking line. Ibrahimovic, Rebic, Origi, RW and maybe even Giroud and Leao. And the only one we could make some money on is Leao.

Leao will sign a new contract, also Giroud will get a contract extension, origi will still be here, he has some bad luck now with injuries but is a good player! Give him at least a season to judge.
I hope we sign a RW! Also a rebic replacement, his injury record is getting ridiculous!

(09-14-2022, 12:35 PM)Beppe Wrote: Leao will sign a new contract, also Giroud will get a contract extension, origi will still be here, he has some bad luck now with injuries but is a good player! Give him at least a season to judge.
I hope we sign a RW! Also a rebic replacement, his injury record is getting ridiculous!

Of course my post was a worst case scenario. But also not a completely impossible one.

I really hope Leao will sign a new contract, but for every day that passes without him doing so I'm thinking more and more of the Donnarumma and Kessie cases. Not that we haven't done well without them, but it would be nice to be in control of the situation ourselves and/or at least be able to sell for a decent amount of money.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Aficio - 09-14-2022

(09-14-2022, 12:35 PM)Beppe Wrote: Leao will sign a new contract, also Giroud will get a contract extension, origi will still be here, he has some bad luck now with injuries but is a good player! Give him at least a season to judge.

But he has luck on winning tittle by doing little  Icon_lol2

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Codazzi - 09-14-2022

Diaz is expected to start the game today.

What I am afraid of is we may sign him permanently if everything continue like this. Not for 30M but maybe for 10-15M.

Adli is definitely not an option for Pioli, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets loaned away in winter.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - ZvonimirBoban - 09-14-2022

(09-14-2022, 07:06 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: What do you mean? The guys missed the whole pre-season, has played 81 minutes over 4 matches so far and for now he's out until October. I usually don't like giving up on people too soon, but this doesn't look good at all.

Sorry for not making it clear. Daily Mail, as with another English press, always write bullshit, and nobody should take anything they write seriously. No way Pioli gave up on Origi after just a short period. You must have a problem to even think of believing that.