AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (http://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (http://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (http://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout (/showthread.php?tid=27)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - ACMILAN1983 - 05-18-2012

(05-18-2012, 02:50 PM)brasileiro Wrote:
(05-18-2012, 09:12 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: thanks, I didn't want to ask you questions so soon after your return, but I couldn't help myself about Romulo. I did hear after his injury he's not back to his best yet, but apparently he has a very fluid style which suits Europe. Thanks for the response!
No problem, Dev...

Now is the time, with some off days, I will be watching more football and with time to post and read MM...

Brasileirao will start this weekend, and we will have more opportunities to see Romulo playing. Btw, in the middle of next week, Vasco will play the second leg against Corinthians, for Libertadores... you can see Romulo and Dede(if he´s fit to play).

Shame Wellington(Holder) of Sao Paulo hurt his knee some months ago, I think you would like him. Brazil NT material in my opinion...

Thanks I'll take a look at him if I get the chance.

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - Stitch - 05-18-2012

(05-18-2012, 02:50 PM)brasileiro Wrote: Man, the guy is bad o the bones...

Brazilian TV commentators were amazed(in a bad way) with his kindness Devilol

To be fair, after the game he was talking with Brazilians player and get along well...

he was provoked by neymar's statement a few days before the match, probably... neymar said something like (i dont remember the exact words): "Bosnia who? I dont even know which continent they are on. We'll kick their butts"

Smile

he is a likeable guy, just not when you play against him Big Grin

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - brasileiro - 05-26-2012

(05-18-2012, 03:56 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote:
(05-18-2012, 02:50 PM)brasileiro Wrote: No problem, Dev...

Now is the time, with some off days, I will be watching more football and with time to post and read MM...

Brasileirao will start this weekend, and we will have more opportunities to see Romulo playing. Btw, in the middle of next week, Vasco will play the second leg against Corinthians, for Libertadores... you can see Romulo and Dede(if he´s fit to play).

Shame Wellington(Holder) of Sao Paulo hurt his knee some months ago, I think you would like him. Brazil NT material in my opinion...

Thanks I'll take a look at him if I get the chance.
Romulo playing right now Brazil x Dinamarka

Oscar also showing why I think he will have a better transition to Europe than Ganso.

... and after I talk about Oscar, he did the press that every coach in Europe love, steal the ball for Hulk score.

Still think he and Lucas are better options than Ganso.

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - Pato Milan - 05-26-2012

Yeah I really enjoyed watching Oscar and Hulk pressuring the Danish defenders and going very deep to receive the ball.
Lucas didn't show up very often but what concerns me is that Mourinho was at the stands watching him. Wherever Lucas goes I'll be deeply disappointed, well unless he comes to Milan. Sandro was ok I guess whenever he had the ball he held it well.
Brasileiro what do you think of the young full-backs? Danilo, Alex Sandro and well Rafael...
And what about Wellington Nem and Giuliano?
I know Giuliano was being hyped a couple of years ago after he won the the Libertadores with Internacional and did well in the U20 World Cup. Unfortunately he went to a mid table team in Ukraine, Dnipro. Do you think he can step up to a bigger team in Europe?
Thanks in Advance!

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - Gabriel426 - 05-26-2012

I did not watch at game, thus can't comment on Oscar.
Brasileiro, ever since that video you posted about Lucas, I started watching Sao Paolo games.( My cable company shows Brazil league games but I rarely watch them live due to time difference, and the cable company got this video on demand function where I can watch the re run anytime I wish within two months.). I must say Lucas reminds me of Maradona. The way he dribbles and dictates the game, he is the real deal. And if he plays in Europe, people would compare him to Messi, just like how they are doing with Goetz.

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - am I Milan enough? - 05-28-2012

Nah, so that no 10 is Oscar, he was (directly/indirectly) involved in first & 2nd goal , not sure bout the 3rd one,
Anyway, my gut feeling says he could offer us much more than Ganso.

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - ACMILAN1983 - 05-28-2012

thanks for the tip on Oscar brasileiro. I had a look at him and he definitely looks a good prospect. I noticed he seems to play quite high up the pitch for a number 10? Is this really the case?

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - WCmilan - 05-28-2012

Brasileiro, just wondering. I watched oscar play, he was great the entire game I really like the guy.. Im just wondering one thing, had you watched him previous to this season? Has he always been this good

and even though i dont know to much about oscar and lucas, though ive watched ganso play many times I agree. I think lucas is out of the question, but i dont think its too late for Oscar, i mean i dont think his price will be like lucas or neymar

http://www.footballpress.net/?action=read&idsel=92885

We have been linked with damiao and oscar before

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - brasileiro - 05-29-2012

(05-26-2012, 06:05 PM)Pato Milan Wrote: Yeah I really enjoyed watching Oscar and Hulk pressuring the Danish defenders and going very deep to receive the ball.
Lucas didn't show up very often but what concerns me is that Mourinho was at the stands watching him. Wherever Lucas goes I'll be deeply disappointed, well unless he comes to Milan. Sandro was ok I guess whenever he had the ball he held it well.
Brasileiro what do you think of the young full-backs? Danilo, Alex Sandro and well Rafael...
And what about Wellington Nem and Giuliano?
I know Giuliano was being hyped a couple of years ago after he won the the Libertadores with Internacional and did well in the U20 World Cup. Unfortunately he went to a mid table team in Ukraine, Dnipro. Do you think he can step up to a bigger team in Europe?
Thanks in Advance
!
Lucas was a non factor... to be fair, It was the first time I saw him playing as a left winger. Unbelievable how Mano Menezes chose some players to start where they never have a chance. He also use Hernanes as right wingerFacepalm

Regarding Mourinho and R. madrid, it looks like they are really after Lucas... shame.

Fullbacks: I like the three but, I´m still not sold in Danilo as a RB. Don´t get me wrong, I like him, but I saw better games as RMD than RB. I still don´t have a opinion if he can be a fullback... if he can develop his defensive side(positional wise) at the position.

Alex Sandro has huge potential... Like Danilo, another midfielder converted into a fullback... is very talented, but I´m still waiting for a more consistence performance in a high level. Keep in mind I didn´t watch both last season at Porto to see if they improved. Rafael is imo the more pure fullback of the three. Shame he chose to play for SAF... this coach is killing a ot of Brazilian talents.

Wellington Nem is a player for the wings or a support striker. I saw very little of him so, I will hold my judgment to be fair. But my gut feeling say to stay away...

Giuliano is the perfect example of dumb decisions in a player career(like Jucilei). Like you said, after won Libertadores and be chose the best player(coming from the bench) and had a good under-20 WC performance he accepted this move to Dinipro. Nothing against the country, but there´s no way he can develop there in the same form as if he have stayed or even chose to go to a mid club in Italy as example. The old Giuliano could have played in a big club in Europe, but I don´t know how he´s playing right now. Let´s see if Mano can put him on the field...

(05-28-2012, 06:05 AM)edysim Wrote: Nah, so that no 10 is Oscar, he was (directly/indirectly) involved in first & 2nd goal , not sure bout the 3rd one,
Anyway, my gut feeling says he could offer us much more than Ganso.
The third one he was involved, made the tackle and steal the ball for Hulk. Unless Ganso change his style, he will be an Alex(Fenerbach) in Europe and not Zidane.
(05-28-2012, 09:51 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: thanks for the tip on Oscar brasileiro. I had a look at him and he definitely looks a good prospect. I noticed he seems to play quite high up the pitch for a number 10? Is this really the case?
A good thing about Oscar is his versatility.

Since Mano wanted his Brazil to make full pressure, he was playing that high, but in the sub-20 world cup, to make room for P. Coutinho as AMD, Oscar was playing almost as second-volante, very deep...and imo was Brazil´t MVP at the tournament. One more thing to keep in mind, Oscar was sidelined for almost 65 days because of a dispute for his rights between São Paulo and Internacional so, his performance deserve even more credit.

I can´t find my post about him to put here, but basically he was groomed as Kaka heir in Sao Paulo. Never had a chance with Muricy Ramalho and in a court dispute got his rights and chose to go to Internacional. He was developed into Giuliano´s replacement and is now the owner of position. Is the well know Brazilian #10(like Zico), that organize the mid and is always in the area to score.

With a plus, because he brings a modern work rate with his talent...

(05-26-2012, 08:32 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I did not watch at game, thus can't comment on Oscar.
Brasileiro, ever since that video you posted about Lucas, I started watching Sao Paolo games.( My cable company shows Brazil league games but I rarely watch them live due to time difference, and the cable company got this video on demand function where I can watch the re run anytime I wish within two months.). I must say Lucas reminds me of Maradona. The way he dribbles and dictates the game, he is the real deal. And if he plays in Europe, people would compare him to Messi, just like how they are doing with Goetz.
You´re right, Lucas is type that run with the ball, like Messi, Robben... one thing people always label to Neymar but that is not true.

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - ACMILAN1983 - 05-29-2012

Thanks as always on the info about Oscar (and the other players) brasileiro. I must say the kid looks really good, though the comparisons to Kaka seem off because as you said he looks like a much more traditional Brazilian #10. It's good to hear he's versatile and has good work rate, this is really important nowerdays.

I hope to keep an eye on him as he could be a player we can really use well, especially given rumours of Boateng leaving or being put in midfield.