AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (http://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (http://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (http://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout (/showthread.php?tid=27)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - ACM2020 - 03-16-2011

Thanks, Brasileiro. Your input is deeply appreciated.

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - Jim_UK - 03-17-2011

It seems Lucas Piazon has been snapped up by Chelsea in a deal which could rise to £10 million. Can't see Ganso going for a similar price!

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - ACMILAN1983 - 03-17-2011

A quick question for Brasileiro when you have time. Could you give some details about Lucas Roggia of Internacional and Jonathas of Sao Paulo (I think). We've been linked to them, but no nothing of them.

Also I'm not sure how much you'll know of him as he left Brazil very young, but your thoughts on Fernando Reges would be nice. He seems good, but I'm not sure if I'd say he's a player I'd want ahead of Sandro at Tottenham.

Thanks in advance.

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - GeoTav - 03-17-2011

(03-17-2011, 10:54 AM)Jim_UK Wrote: It seems Lucas Piazon has been snapped up by Chelsea in a deal which could rise to £10 million. Can't see Ganso going for a similar price!

Juventus said they didn't take him because the young guy wanted a 1M salary, which for them was too big for such a young player and they were afraid it could cause problems with other U18 players waiting for a professionnal contract ...

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - Nalx - 03-18-2011

(03-10-2011, 06:12 PM)brasileiro Wrote: Regarding your question, they have different styles so it´s hard to tell. Ganso is more of a Zidane type, controling the game and Lucas is a Kaka, Messi type, VERTICAL. Both have great work rate, a thing will make it easy for them in Europe(since they don´t land in Fergusson´s hands). Ganso is taller, but Lucas plays much more bigger than his size shows. Lucas is injure free and Ganso already had 3 knee surgeries...

I missed reading the bold part. About those surgeries Brasileiro, were they of the same seriousness as his latest one?

(03-17-2011, 04:03 PM)GeoTav Wrote: Juventus said they didn't take him because the young guy wanted a 1M salary, which for them was too big for such a young player and they were afraid it could cause problems with other U18 players waiting for a professionnal contract ...

If that was the case then Juve made a good decision I think. If memory serves me right, when he first came here Pato received roughly the same amount of salary. And he already had had one year of pro football under his belt, including Copa Libertadores. One year might not sound much but IMO it does.

Anyway, I think it will be easier for a defensive-minded young Brasillian player to adapt in EPL and develop more than for an attacking-minded one. That said, it will be Chelsea's problem, not ours.

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - brasileiro - 03-20-2011

(03-10-2011, 06:22 PM)Christian Wrote: They're already getting some of the biggest talents from Brazil, Jucilei, Giuliano, not to mention that almost the entire Shakhtar team is Brazilian, and alot of very promosing players among those.

Anyways, nice to read your posts Brasileiro, hope you had a good carnival!
Thanks, Christian!
My carnival this year was a little short(only two days), because I had a to travel(work), but thanks anyway...
(03-15-2011, 11:30 PM)ACMILAN BEST Wrote: Brasileiro, what do you think about Alexis Sanchez?
No one can´t deny he´s being amazing at Serie A, but I just don´t trust him at a big club. Look, it´s just a personal opinion and I could be wrong, but every time I saw him against Brazil(with Chile needing a win) he disappointed me. I always give importance to how the player perform at a big stage, and at his NT against Brazil(high pressure), Alex wasn´t the same. So, if it was up to me, I would not buy...

When Keirrisson´s hype was at a high level, and he was linked to us, I said here(at he old site) that Keirrison was scoring a lot, but not at the big games. Great numbers at São Paulo state championship, but against the big teams(São Paulo, Santos, Corinthains) and at Libertadores when Palmeiras more need, he disappointed. Some posters disagreed(fair enough) when I said it would be a mistake to buy him, and I´m glad Barça bought the hype because it would be a Gilla part 2 or even worse. Btw, how bad is Guardiola at purchases?!? Henrique, Keirrisson, Chigrinsky(sp?), Mascherano... Wow!!!
(03-16-2011, 02:11 AM)xudong Wrote: Thanks, Brasileiro. Your input is deeply appreciated.
You´re welcome, my friend.
(03-17-2011, 10:54 AM)Jim_UK Wrote: It seems Lucas Piazon has been snapped up by Chelsea in a deal which could rise to £10 million. Can't see Ganso going for a similar price!
It´s comfirmed, Jim? I was out of the town working and heard nothing about it. Btw, as a type here, I´m watching Lucas Piazon playing for the second time for Brazil under-17 NT at South America under-17. Finaly I saw this kid to play, and I will post my opinion here another day. One thing is clear to me, the Kaka comparisson(as a thought) is terrible. Kid plays more like Van Basten, but be carefull... I´m not caling him the new MVB.

Btw, some interesting prospects at Brazil NT at this Championship, but I´m worried about the defense... Also, our coach is terrible and clueless!!!
Piazon(São Paulo) CF
Adrian(Flamengo) AMD
Rodrigo(Internacional) second-volante(DM) heard amazing things about this kid froma Inter fan. English clubs and barça are after him badly.
Pedro Paulo(Cruzeiro) forward

(03-17-2011, 02:07 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: A quick question for Brasileiro when you have time. Could you give some details about Lucas Roggia of Internacional and Jonathas of Sao Paulo (I think). We've been linked to them, but no nothing of them.

Also I'm not sure how much you'll know of him as he left Brazil very young, but your thoughts on Fernando Reges would be nice. He seems good, but I'm not sure if I'd say he's a player I'd want ahead of Sandro at Tottenham.

Thanks in advance.
Lucas Roggia is label as the next Pato in the south of Brazil, and some people say the share the same qualities. People just forget Pato at 16 was performing at Internacional first team... until now, Lucas isn´t. Can´t help a lot here because I didn´t have a chance to watch him and I don´t trust the press hype. The day I see Lucas playing I will post here...

Can´t help about Jonathan... Sorry.

I saw great games by Fernando at Porto last season, but this year I still didn´t have a chance to watch him. I need to watch him more. Just don´t want to compare him with Sandro because I don´t see both doing the same role. Sandro is the prototype #5 and he´s amazing at it. Plus he can go forward, too. Give him time, and he will do it more for the Spurs. He´s no Jucilei or Arouca going forward, but he can help. Plus, he´s a natural leader.

Like I said, this year I´m traveling a lot(just came home from a travel to Porto Alegre), and more important, missing a lot of games so, sorry for my "low production" on this thread. Hope to have helped...

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - ACMILAN1983 - 03-20-2011

(03-20-2011, 04:48 AM)brasileiro Wrote: Lucas Roggia is label as the next Pato in the south of Brazil, and some people say the share the same qualities. People just forget Pato at 16 was performing at Internacional first team... until now, Lucas isn´t. Can´t help a lot here because I didn´t have a chance to watch him and I don´t trust the press hype. The day I see Lucas playing I will post here...

I saw great games by Fernando at Porto last season, but this year I still didn´t have a chance to watch him. I need to watch him more. Just don´t want to compare him with Sandro because I don´t see both doing the same role. Sandro is the prototype #5 and he´s amazing at it. Plus he can go forward, two. Give him time, and he will do it more for the Spurs. He´s no Jucilei or Arouca going forward, but he can help. Plus, he´s a natural leader.

Like I said, this year I´m traveling a lot(just came home from a travel to Porto Alegre), and more important, missing a lot of games so, sorry for my "low production" on this thread. Hope to have helped...

Glad to have you back my friend, also good to see you had such a good time at the carnival.

Thanks for your answers, as right now it's difficult to see much of these newly hyped players and in all honesty I've only really seen a fair amount of Sandro who I like. Fernando Reges does look good though.

Personally, I think for now if I was looking at Brazilian talents I would mostly focus on those who can influence the attacking third, guys like Ganso (seems to be well after returning) and Lucas Marcelinho.

(03-20-2011, 09:29 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote:
(03-20-2011, 04:48 AM)brasileiro Wrote: Lucas Roggia is label as the next Pato in the south of Brazil, and some people say the share the same qualities. People just forget Pato at 16 was performing at Internacional first team... until now, Lucas isn´t. Can´t help a lot here because I didn´t have a chance to watch him and I don´t trust the press hype. The day I see Lucas playing I will post here...

I saw great games by Fernando at Porto last season, but this year I still didn´t have a chance to watch him. I need to watch him more. Just don´t want to compare him with Sandro because I don´t see both doing the same role. Sandro is the prototype #5 and he´s amazing at it. Plus he can go forward, two. Give him time, and he will do it more for the Spurs. He´s no Jucilei or Arouca going forward, but he can help. Plus, he´s a natural leader.

Glad to have you back my friend, also good to see you had such a good time at the carnival.

Thanks for your answers, as right now it's difficult to see much of these newly hyped players and in all honesty I've only really seen a fair amount of Sandro who I like. Fernando Reges does look good though.

Personally, I think for now if I was looking at Brazilian talents I would mostly focus on those who can influence the attacking third, guys like Ganso (seems to be well after returning) and Lucas Marcelinho.
Plus, it´s hard to "read" 16/17 years old players unless they are playing pro football...mostly defenders.

Regarding Lucas, he will be playing for Brazil NT at Emirates next week if Mano Menezes give the kid a chance. I´m curious to see how he will handle the pressure of Brazil NT. For São Paulo, Lucas is playing at an amazing level.

(03-18-2011, 03:12 AM)Nalx Wrote:
(03-10-2011, 06:12 PM)brasileiro Wrote: Regarding your question, they have different styles so it´s hard to tell. Ganso is more of a Zidane type, controling the game and Lucas is a Kaka, Messi type, VERTICAL. Both have great work rate, a thing will make it easy for them in Europe(since they don´t land in Fergusson´s hands). Ganso is taller, but Lucas plays much more bigger than his size shows. Lucas is injure free and Ganso already had 3 knee surgeries...

I missed reading the bold part. About those surgeries Brasileiro, were they of the same seriousness as his latest one?

(03-17-2011, 04:03 PM)GeoTav Wrote: Juventus said they didn't take him because the young guy wanted a 1M salary, which for them was too big for such a young player and they were afraid it could cause problems with other U18 players waiting for a professionnal contract ...

If that was the case then Juve made a good decision I think. If memory serves me right, when he first came here Pato received roughly the same amount of salary. And he already had had one year of pro football under his belt, including Copa Libertadores. One year might not sound much but IMO it does.

Anyway, I think it will be easier for a defensive-minded young Brasillian player to adapt in EPL and develop more than for an attacking-minded one. That said, it will be Chelsea's problem, not ours.
If I´m not wrong, he already had a surgery so serious like the latest one. But as a youth player. Thats is his first as a pro.

Regarding the second bold part, you made a very good point. But I credit it more to the way to use a player. Anderson is a great example of it. Don´t get me wrong, the pace of EPL will demand a time of adaptation from any player coming from Brazil, but it´s incredible the willingness of some EPL coaches to use players out of position. Benites wih Lucas, SAF with Anderson, Redknap(sp?) at first with Sandro and even Carlo with Ramires...

(03-18-2011, 03:12 AM)Nalx Wrote:

If I´m not wrong, he already had a surgery so serious like the latest one. But as a youth player. Thats is his first as a pro.

Regarding the second bold part, you made a very good point. But I credit it more to the way to use a player. Anderson is a great example of it. Don´t get me wrong, the pace of EPL will demand a time of adaptation from any player coming from Brazil, but it´s incredible the willingness of some EPL coaches to use players out of position. Benites wih Lucas, SAF with Anderson, Redknap(sp?) at first with Sandro and even Carlo with Ramires...

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - Jim_UK - 03-20-2011

Abraão, good to hear from you again my friend!

A question for you (yes another one!), what do you make of Douglas Costa (currently at Shaktar Donetsk)?

Similarly to Dev, i think Sandro could be a good purchase for us, he has a bit of everything. A physical presence to do a screening/defensive role but the ability to do a box-to-box role. Unfortunately i think he'll stay at Spurs, unless we pay a ridiculous sum.