AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (http://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (http://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (http://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout (/showthread.php?tid=27)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - Ca Rossonero - 04-18-2011

(04-18-2011, 03:50 PM)karimo Wrote: guys what do you think about ganso?it seems like he will join us.

we should sign falcao from porto as well

duck, goose, falcon. Attack will fly high Smile

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - ACM2020 - 04-19-2011

don't think either duck or goose fly. hence falcon doesn't belong, but at least that's no foul/fowl. Wink

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - Ca Rossonero - 04-19-2011

(04-19-2011, 02:38 AM)xudong Wrote: don't think either duck or goose fly. hence falcon doesn't belong, but at least that's no foul/fowl. Wink

obviously you haven't been to a park recently Wink

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - WCmilan - 04-19-2011

What's the deal with this marcelinho guy are we still interested in him ?? Who's better prospective ganso or him?

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - Kaka1899 - 04-30-2011

don't know if hes been mentioned yet or not but what do you think of the Cruziero winger Wallyson?

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - ACMILAN BEST - 05-01-2011

There was a player who was very promsing a couple of years ago.
is name was something like Lulihana.

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - abbeyleemania - 05-01-2011

Lulinha, When we signed Pato, he was highly hypeed...He couldnt make it...i dont see his name...Probably they lost hope on him...

What do you think about Casemiro? Whos regarded as next Felipe Melo...Everyone speaks high of him...And Danilo? Right Full back of Santos? New Maicon?

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - russo-neri - 05-02-2011

Any thoughts on Danilo from Santos? Galliani just mentioned him as a player he likes but thought already had a deal with Udinese.

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - abbeyleemania - 05-04-2011

i googled it and however it seems its another Danilo that Udinese is about to sign...From Palmeiras...

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - brasileiro - 05-04-2011

(04-14-2011, 10:05 AM)Siregar Wrote: Hi Brasileiro. Nice to still see your thread here (thanks for people who made it). You watch Portuguese League, mate? I would like to know your opinion about Fernando Reges. And if possible could you compare him with Jucilei? Thanks before.
(04-14-2011, 07:32 PM)Hitman Wrote: I asked Brasiliero a couple of years ago about Fernando - he is not a fan......... I certainly am!
That wasn´t my point, my friend.

I said at that time we didn´t use a #5, a pure holder. And that imo Jucilei and Arouca were better options for our team(besides, imo they are better players than Fernando).

Plus, I said that the best Brazilian holder(#5) at that time was Sandro(now at the Spurs) and I still stick with my opinion. That wasn´t that I didn´t like Fernando, just that I rate the other three higher.

Siregar, imo Fernando is more like Sandro than Jucilei. If the intention is to buy a #5, there s no doubt in my mind Fernando is a better option than Jucilei. But the big Juci is a better player overall... But he´s now lost in Russia and will only recede.

Better option in Brazil now is Arouca... Plus he can play as LMD, RMD and holder. Amazing(and underrated) player.