AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Champions League - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (http://milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: MilanMania (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Italian And Other Football (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Champions League (/showthread.php?tid=34)

RE: Champions League - xudong - 02-24-2012 02:21 AM

(02-23-2012 10:19 AM)Aficio Wrote:  You don't know that Ranieri love Milan? Devilol

wait, I thought it was Moratti who loves Milan? Sagrin

RE: Champions League - DUCO - 02-24-2012 01:14 PM

so chelzi and baern bouth disapointed in their duels and now our hope to reach the final are biger.onlhy real and barsa are one step a front of ass we was two but now we push in difrent gear. Lyon,benfica,marsey,baern or bazel, and napoli to the final real and barsa to play in semis or 1/4 final. if we have leathal lacky we can win thsi year.
FORZA MILAN !!!

RE: Champions League - mzk57 - 02-25-2012 08:25 AM

(02-24-2012 01:14 PM)DUCO Wrote:  so chelzi and baern bouth disapointed in their duels and now our hope to reach the final are biger.onlhy real and barsa are one step a front of ass we was two but now we push in difrent gear. Lyon,benfica,marsey,baern or bazel, and napoli to the final real and barsa to play in semis or 1/4 final. if we have leathal lacky we can win thsi year.
FORZA MILAN !!!
Yeah, we will win if we are little lucky Sagrin

90+ % sure about these team
Barca
AC Milan
Napoli

80-89 % sure about
Real Madrid
Bayern Munich

70-79% sure about
Lyon

50-50
Benfica - Zenit
Inter - Marseille

RE: Champions League - GeoTav - 02-25-2012 03:12 PM

About Napoli, finally, they're not that far from the third spot in Serie A (5 points) and they're going to face each direct opponent for that place before the end of the season (Inter, Udinese, Roma, Lazio, Juventus). I hope they will manage to do it because Italy needs a team able to play well in CL and not "noobs" (Udinese, in the preliminary round, isn't sure to qualify, as well as Lazio or Roma, and I don't know how Juventus will do next season in CL ...). And like it's the only way for Napoli to keep all their players I think, it's a "must" for Italy.

RE: Champions League - xudong - 03-07-2012 10:09 PM

It is only 60 minutes, but Messi has already scored 4 goals against Leverkusen. Will he become the first one to score five goals in one CL game?

At least, he is now the first player to have twice scored 4 goals in a game.

RE: Champions League - xudong - 03-07-2012 11:53 PM

Messi scored 5 and Bartha was through with 7-1 (agg: 10-2). WTF.

APOEL beat Lyon on PKs. Their goalkeeper was great. Lloris (Lyon goalie) seemed useless in the shootout. I don't know why but I was really happy that APOEL won, and I was a little bit (just a little bit though) nervous watching the penalty shootout. Big Grin Okmilan

RE: Champions League - Hasan Rossonero - 03-09-2012 01:19 AM

(03-07-2012 11:53 PM)xudong Wrote:  Messi scored 5 and Bartha was through with 7-1 (agg: 10-2). WTF.

APOEL beat Lyon on PKs. Their goalkeeper was great. Lloris (Lyon goalie) seemed useless in the shootout. I don't know why but I was really happy that APOEL won, and I was a little bit (just a little bit though) nervous watching the penalty shootout. Big Grin Okmilan

Same. It's because we want to face them next ! Smile

RE: Champions League - mzk57 - 03-09-2012 06:51 AM

Hassan please write an article about Ibrahimovic and UCL knockout matches & its glorious history.
& probably end it with "the Normal service resumes" line Sagrin

RE: Champions League - fLame - 03-09-2012 11:01 AM

Udinese are really a disgrace throwing their EL games. Italian football federation should impose bans on teams that play european competitions with reserve squads / intentionally throw games.

RE: Champions League - Hasan Rossonero - 03-09-2012 12:43 PM

(03-09-2012 06:51 AM)mzk57 Wrote:  Hassan please write an article about Ibrahimovic and UCL knockout matches & its glorious history.
& probably end it with "the Normal service resumes" line Sagrin

Big Grin

But then I would have to write about T. Silva's clearance, Nocerino's sitter-miss etc.

@flame I was very disappointed with Udinese. I saw the game, and they were atrocious. It was almost as if they were intentionally misplacing passes. Horrible. Apart from Di Natale, their line-up was semi-competitive. I am actually hoping Napoli steal 3rd, and, hopefully, a team like Roma takes the EL seriously. They have new management, and I hope their talk of new sporting values is actually reflected in their play.

All these teams Udinese, Lazio, Roma etc. think they belong in the CL, when they patently do not. However, we should be thankful that Udinese have made it even this far. Guidolin has, for a few games, fielded competitive sides, but who knows how committed they are mentally.