AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
AC Milan vs Palermo (Sunday, 17th March 2013, 2:00 PM UTC) - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Games & Tactics (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: AC Milan vs Palermo (Sunday, 17th March 2013, 2:00 PM UTC) (/showthread.php?tid=423)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

AC Milan vs Palermo (Sunday, 17th March 2013, 2:00 PM UTC) - ZvonimirBoban - 03-13-2013

My second thread. I may remind you that my record for this season is 100% when opening a thread Sagrin

Forget fcukcelona, keep going forward, Scudetto is ours!

RE: AC Milan vs Palermo (Sunday, 17th March 2013, 2:00 PM UTC) - Aficio - 03-13-2013

Yeah, keep fighting my boys and men!

The best it yet to come.

RE: AC Milan vs Palermo (Sunday, 17th March 2013, 2:00 PM UTC) - nefremo - 03-13-2013

Hopefuly you bring us luck!Sagrin

We'll need this win. I believe that we can seperate ourselves even more from the pack that's behind us. I think Genoa will give Fiorentina a lot of trouble. They need a result if they don't want to be sucked back into the relegation zone. And if they end up not stealing points from Fiorentina, then they will surely a couple a couple of their players!! Devilol

I am not overly concerned with Inter, but like I said last week.....they are like cockroaches!! They play like crap yet somehow they just won't go away and are still close behind us. They do play against Sampdoria away though and Doria is edging closer and closer to that golden 40 point safety mark (they are at 35 now)so I'm sure they'll want to get there as soon as possible. I actually think they'll beat the cockroaches this weekend.

I think Napoli will beat Atalanta (obviously I hope I'm wrong) though but that's ok. If we keep close to them I think they will choke at the end and we will end up in 2nd spot at the end of the year.

As for Juventus....I think the next couple of games will be crucial to know if they'll win the scudetto comfortably or not. Let's hope not!

Forza Milan!!!

By the way.........I opened the Parma thread and the Lazio thread and yes, we won both those games!!! So we better win this one Boban!!!! Sagrin

RE: AC Milan vs Palermo (Sunday, 17th March 2013, 2:00 PM UTC) - ACM2023 - 03-13-2013

I am still so depressed. But I know a good win this weekend will do the trick and cheer me up.

Thanks for opening this thread, ZB. Okmilan

RE: AC Milan vs Palermo (Sunday, 17th March 2013, 2:00 PM UTC) - ACM2023 - 03-15-2013

It seems that Traore will start this match, his second such experience since last September against Cagliari.

RE: AC Milan vs Palermo (Sunday, 17th March 2013, 2:00 PM UTC) - Aficio - 03-15-2013

(03-15-2013, 04:17 PM)xudong Wrote: It seems that Traore will start this match, his second such experience since last September against Cagliari.

I support the idea. The scar in Camp Nou cannot be healed easily. Some new faces are needed to add some fighting spirit.

I expect Bojan will play this match. He helped us gain a draw against Palermo this season.

RE: AC Milan vs Palermo (Sunday, 17th March 2013, 2:00 PM UTC) - Nalx - 03-15-2013

Somehow I doubt Traore will start. I think Flamini will be Allegri's first choice if he recovers in time from the cut he'd received against Barca. Another option is Noce even if he sucks when played at RM. No, wait a minute, he sucks at LM too Big Grin

RE: AC Milan vs Palermo (Sunday, 17th March 2013, 2:00 PM UTC) - Ryo - 03-16-2013

Hate to be Palermo right now. Away to us with a new coach, Miccoli, Baretto and Dossena all out of the tie. Doesn't get much worse than that.

RE: AC Milan vs Palermo (Sunday, 17th March 2013, 2:00 PM UTC) - ACM2023 - 03-16-2013

Palermo has won only 3 matches so far in Serie A. I really don't think and certainly don't hope that they will get their 4th tomorrow.

RE: AC Milan vs Palermo (Sunday, 17th March 2013, 2:00 PM UTC) - ACM2023 - 03-16-2013

Quote:Sannino: 'No time for Palermo'

Giuseppe Sannino is back on the Palermo bench and faces Milan on his ‘debut.’ “We don’t have much time, but we do have humility.”

The Coach started the season at the Stadio Barbera only to be fired three games into the season. The last few months have seen Gian Piero Gasperini fired, then re-hired and walk away again around a brief 19-day Alberto Malesani spell.

“I returned because I want to be on the field, give my all and achieve the best from my players in the final rounds of the season,” said Sannino in his Press conference.

“We are going to face Milan with the humility of those who have been beaten, but also aware we’re still playing XI against XI.

“Milan’s squad is of a very high level, despite a few absentees. Whoever steps on to the pitch for the Rossoneri, it’ll be a champion, so little changes.”

Palermo are in dire straits and Sannino is already preparing for life in Serie B.

“We are well aware that we’re bottom of the table. We have to look each other in the eye and examine our consciences.

“We don’t have much time, but we have humility and must try to give our best. Serie B would be a heavy weight on those who remain at Palermo, but nobody must feel they are just passing through. I want to see hunger, as every player must prove he is important.”

To make matters worse, Fabrizio Miccoli, Andrea Dossena, Edgar Barreto, Abel Hernandez and Andrea Mantovani are all injured.

Palermo squad for Milan: Benussi, Brichetto, Sorrentino; Aronica, Garcia, Morganella, Munoz, Nelson, Von Bergen; Anselmo, Arevalo Rios, Donati, Faurlin, Formica, Ilicic, Kurtic, Sanseverino, Viola; Boselli, Dybala, Fabbrini, Malele, Sperduti.

http://www.football-italia.net/31951/sannino-no-time-palermo