AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
2013-2014 preseason - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Games & Tactics (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: 2013-2014 preseason (/showthread.php?tid=462)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: 2013-2014 preseason - WCmilan - 08-01-2013

I've just got home, in time to watch the 2nd half. Does anyone know if Ganso has played for Sao Paulo in this game yet? I'm really interested in watching him since I've literally never watched him play. One of our old 'big' transfer targets, strange how much he's fell off the radar of big clubs in the matter of one season.

Cristante is very inexperienced, and I think out of the two Petagna has made a bigger impact netting a couple goals (so far). But then again, Cristante has a lot more responsibilities playing at CM. Petagna seems like a decent goalscorer and he does well at holding the ball upfront I'm so far really impressed with him, Cristante not so much other than some nice passes and touches but his class shows nonetheless.

EDIT: forgot to add, Vergara (other than those two mistakes) has played pretty well his confidence grew as the game went on from the highlights I'm watching he seems to have gotten a lot more involved later in the game.. Took a shot from very far out which was half decent, made some nice tackles.

RE: 2013-2014 preseason - ACM2023 - 08-01-2013

HT. 0-0.

MOTHM (Man of the half match): Amelia. Big Grin

Despite a few blunders, I like Cristante.
Vergara is a strange mix of bad and good.
I like Poli, but his corners were just beyond terrible.
Niang is very sharp today in cutting inside. His passes were not bad either.
Pacifico isn't too bad from the few moments I noticed him.
Zaccardo at RB is at best another Bonera.
Petagna should have some good future. I hope that he doesn't end up like Commandini or worse, Pozzi.

RE: 2013-2014 preseason - Aficio - 08-01-2013

How was Pacifico playing, mates?

I'm curious about this boy. Found a little similar between his name and my nickname (Pacifico, Aficio) Big Grin

(08-01-2013, 06:02 PM)WCmilan Wrote: I've just got home, in time to watch the 2nd half. Does anyone know if Ganso has played for Sao Paulo in this game yet? I'm really interested in watching him since I've literally never watched him play. One of our old 'big' transfer targets, strange how much he's fell off the radar of big clubs in the matter of one season.

Cristante is very inexperienced, and I think out of the two Petagna has made a bigger impact netting a couple goals (so far). But then again, Cristante has a lot more responsibilities playing at CM. Petagna seems like a decent goalscorer and he does well at holding the ball upfront I'm so far really impressed with him, Cristante not so much other than some nice passes and touches.

I actually forgot that Ganso plays for Sao Paolo until a camera close-up on his face. He had nice flicks and neat short passes, and good visions, but somehow I just didn't notice him much.

RE: 2013-2014 preseason - Nalx - 08-01-2013

Pacifico was better than Vergara because at least he didn't make any glaring mistake. The latter, like Cristante, showed some improvements compare to last night. The thing is, players in their positions (CB and deep-lying playmaker) can't afford to make a blunder because if they do the opponent will have a clear chance.

(08-01-2013, 06:05 PM)Aficio Wrote: How was Pacifico playing, mates?

I'm curious about this boy. Found a little similar between his name and my nickname (Pacifico, Aficio) Big Grin

Icon_lol2

From what I saw, he was ok. The first moment I remembered was when he was covering Urby while the latter was too lazy/slow to run back; then I remember a few moments that he fouled Sao Paolo players (one near the midfield; one right outside the box).

No expectation, no disappointment. I think he is ok. :d

EDIT: one thing I forgot to add: Pacifico looks more composed/relaxed. Maybe because he has a good name. :d

RE: 2013-2014 preseason - Aficio - 08-01-2013

Thank you Big Grin

Maybe we find another reliable CB in Pacifico Big Grin

RE: 2013-2014 preseason - Sputnik - 08-01-2013

what a game to be back on the forum.
how are we doing boys?

cheers to everyone here.

(08-01-2013, 06:17 PM)Aficio Wrote: Thank you Big Grin

I am pretty sure that you are setting up some future disappointment for yourself. :d

(08-01-2013, 06:17 PM)Sputnik Wrote: what a game to be back on the forum.
how are we doing boys?

cheers to everyone here.

What if there are girls? Sleepy Are there? Sagrin
What the hell? Bayern arrives and the camera switched to that stupid bus and a bald middle-age man and some idiots singing "happy birthday"? Milan is still playing! That's totally uncool. Angry

RE: 2013-2014 preseason - Sputnik - 08-01-2013

(08-01-2013, 06:22 PM)xudong Wrote:
(08-01-2013, 06:17 PM)Aficio Wrote: Thank you Big Grin

I am pretty sure that you are setting up some future disappointment for yourself. :d

(08-01-2013, 06:17 PM)Sputnik Wrote: what a game to be back on the forum.
how are we doing boys?

cheers to everyone here.

What if there are girls? Sleepy Are there? Sagrin

my apologies.
Sagrin it's just that I haven't recognised a girl around here from a quick scroll down.