AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Winter Mercato 2014 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Winter Mercato 2014 (/showthread.php?tid=560)

RE: Winter Mercato 2014 - Mathias - 01-07-2014

I knew when I saw so much fuss about Radja Naingolan he was not coming. Now Galliani says we need to sell 2-3 players. I don't get why you don't just sell them then, or stop expanding your squad with the likes of silvestre. . .

And he also stated he didn't get why fans boo matri. "He's not a juventino, he's one of us". - Yep g. And every second we look at him it's a reminder of how we wasted 11 million we could have spent on getting a better talent. Or even better: Spent it renewing SES's contract. I don't trust galliani's judgement of "a talent"

RE: Winter Mercato 2014 - WCmilan - 01-07-2014

So Nainggolan is in Rome doing medicals apparently. Banega has been ruled out, and Fiorentina are pressing really hard to sign Jorginho (all Milannews).

On the other hand, links of us signing Parolo have come again. Samee old shjit

RE: Winter Mercato 2014 - ACMILAN1983 - 01-07-2014

Honestly, I'd feel much more disappointed on missing out on Jorginho than Nainggolan.

RE: Winter Mercato 2014 - ElMago99 - 01-07-2014

(01-07-2014, 02:19 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Honestly, I'd feel much more disappointed on missing out on Jorginho than Nainggolan.

well expect to miss out on both and watch nocerino & muntari

RE: Winter Mercato 2014 - Gabriel426 - 01-07-2014

Never a fan of Nainggolan, so dont really care.

starting to become a fan of Jorginho, though. Really wish Milan could get him now as I have a feeling if he goes to Fiorentina, he will be Jovectic 2.0

RE: Winter Mercato 2014 - nefremo - 01-07-2014

I hope we don't get Parolo. We have enough average player. If we can't get anyone better then what we already have then what's the point of making this transfer.

RE: Winter Mercato 2014 - Jay Crisp - 01-07-2014

Rumours are awful.Parolo is a 29 yr old journey man who's having a few good months.
If he signed his wage would be doubled if not trippled ,and in a year you have a mediocre 30 yr old that we cant get rid of because teams that want him cant afford him.

Tevez Ljajic Benatia Chirches Ogbonna Eriksen Nainggolan D'Ambrosio all in the last 6 months we were heavily linked to eith some confident we'll sign a few ...but in that time we get Silvestre Poli Matri Birsa maybe Parolo...

Rumors coming in that Man U has entered the Banega chase.

I don't understand this stuff. We dished out 12 mil for Matri and completed the deal in 2-3 days. If a player like Banega is available for around 10 you take that opportunity. Banega will instantly become the most technical mid in the squad. A midfield of De Jong-Monto--Banega-Honda-Kaka will possibly be the best in Serie A. Yet we are gonna go for Parolo, waste 4mil on half his contract and be stuck with him for the next few years.

Management at its best again. We are just a couple players away from being very solid and competitive yet we are about to mess it up...again.

RE: Winter Mercato 2014 - Jay Crisp - 01-07-2014

(01-07-2014, 04:48 PM)nefremo Wrote: Rumors coming in that Man U has entered the Banega chase.

I don't understand this stuff. We dished out 12 mil for Matri and completed the deal in 2-3 days. If a player like Banega is available for around 10 you take that opportunity. Banega will instantly become the most technical mid in the squad. A midfield of De Jong-Monto--Banega-Honda-Kaka will possibly be the best in Serie A. Yet we are gonna go for Parolo, waste 4mil on half his contract and be stuck with him for the next few years.

Management at its best again. We are just a couple players away from being very solid and competitive yet we are about to mess it up...again.

I honestly give up , and Im confident Parolo wont join either...he's not free.
The Matri deal is a strange one , I'd love to see the paper work.Juve were desperate to get ri of him and we pay 3 million more than they did for Tevez and AND give him a raise.Its shady.

Banega wont join either , we have a massive huge gargantuan squad and cannot shift the dead weight because the clubs that would take them cannot afford their wages.
Each mercato gets worse , Constant Amelia Silvestre Noce Birsa Zaccardo Matri , we could actually sell all of them (save Silvestre he's only on loan) and be no worse off and have that elusive 24/25 man squad.

True! It's sad, but you are probably right.